Thug From Around The Way

By K_Alleyce

Asia Jackson was your normal good girl, a honors student, loves to cheer and dance in her spare time. But som... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 Pt 2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chaptef 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilogue

Chapter 13

3K 61 4
By K_Alleyce

Julian P.O.V.
"Can you sit on my suit case?" I asked Asia. She nodded. "Sure." She smiled. She sat on it as I zipped it. "I got something else for you to sit on." I smirked. "Shut up." she giggled. I looked at myself in the mirror again and shook my head. "This Florida swag look gay as hell I'm glad I'm ATL south side." I shouted with base in voice. I was wearing a dark blue, white and light blue tribal patterned hat, light blue shorts, a white, dark blue, and light blue stripped shirt, and light blue vans on top of my dark blue socks. "Either way you look fine." She shrugged. "And so do you." I grinned picking her up. "Really? Cause to me I look basic." She said as I put her down and she grabbed at her vest on the bottom.

☝Asia Outfit☝

I laughed. "When you wear stuff basic or not you make it work." I looked her in her dark brown eyes. "Thanks, but we gotta move on out everyone's already there and packed so they said meet up at the airport." She told me. I nodded. "Cool." I said dryly. "Get in the car imma put the bags in the car." I gave her my keys. "Okay." She disappeared downstairs. I walked down and grabbed my two suitcases by the door and placed them in the trunk of my black Tahoe. I went back in and grabbed Asia's two suitcases and did the same. I got in the car and drove to the airport as Asia sung Yung Greatness Moolah. When we got there I went and got our bags out and called one of my boys to get the car. We got in and boarded our flight. Me and Asia sat together with Tristan and Kiana across from us. Mr and Mrs Jackson sat in front of them and Leon was in front of us spitting game at some girl. "I can be the nigga across the street. Come over whenever ya feel." Leon told her. I chuckled. I leaned back and fell asleep.

"What are we doing?" I asked my mother. I was 4 but could talk good as fuck. "We're moving baby." She told me. This was before her drug days. "Yay." I cheered. " gotta go lack my toys." I ran. "No need I already did." She told me. I frowned. "Oh.". Crossed my arms on my chest. She chuckled. "Let's just go to the house." She said picking me up and placing me in the car.

Not long we stopped at a white and green house. The moving truck came in behind us and unpacked everything. I just played with a ball out in the yard. "Excuse me." I heard a soft voice say. I looked up to a light skinned little girl. She had on a peach dress that stopped at her knees and peach high tops. "Yes?" I asked. "I'm Asia I'm 3 years old and my dwaddy said you living here." She said. "Mhuh." I responded. "Well my house ova dwere we can play one day." She shrugged as she point across the street at what I guess was her house. Ever since then we've been best friends.

Asia P.O.V.
Me and Kiana were talking across the seats to each other and texting. "Girl you know you needa give him dat good good." Kiana shook her head. "Y'all know I'm up." My mom said. She was leaned back with her eyes close like dad but dad was actually sleep. I giggled. "Sorry Mrs. J." She did a nervous smile. I laughed. I looked over at her outfit.

☝Kiana Outfit👆

"You look purdy today." I smiled. "Girl Tristan took me shopping but you do too." She smirked and winked. "Nothing like that just changing cause its a new state. But we should be in Florida by now it isn't that far." I mentioned. I felt a bump on the plane. "We have now arrived in Miami Florida." The flight Attendant announced. "Spoke to soon." I smiled at Kiana and turned to wake up Julian. "Baby wake up." I shook him. He got up and stretched. "I'm up." He yawned. "Lemme go get the bags." he said getting up. I let him out. I helped everyone else then we walked out and Julian already had gotten our bags. I grabbed my suitcases by the handle and dragged them to the car that the guys arranged.

I slid in the passenger seat. I stayed quiet and looked out the window at the beautiful place. "Florida is beautiful." I said lowly. "Yea maybe we could get married here and have a beach wedding." I heard him say. My head shot up and I looked in his direction at him smirking. "Us get married......" I did a thinking face. "Yes us get married I couldn't see it with anyone else now come on let's go inside." He said getting out. I sighed getting out. I yawned as I went to the trunk. "Don't worry about this go in the hotel and check in with everybody I'll get the bags." He told me. "Okay, Thanks." I threw my arms on his neck and kissed him. After I went in and checked in. We had a giant suite joined with Kiana and Tristan. I was supposed to be with Kiana cause my parents don't approve of me and Julian sharing a suite but me and Kiana agreed not to tell.

Julian came in with bags. "Ahh babe." I moaned as he kissed my neck. He gripped my waist from behind. "You wanna go to a strip club down here I hear there's hookah in the clubs, down in Atlanta we don't have many of those well we do but separate hookah or strip club." He said. "See a girl strip?" I asked. "Yea I'd be going with you." He said. "I guess." I caved in. "Alright get some rest." He slapped my thigh. I yelped. "Oh." I rubbed it as I went and got in bed.

2 hours later........
"Get up A its 7." I heard Julian. I got up and scratched at my hair. That was really a bad habit because I don't wear weave and my hair is healthy but I'm always scratching my scalp. I got up showered. Did my hygiene grabbed my suit case and slid on some boy shorts and a strapless bra. I looked through my clothes and finally found something.

              👆Asia Outfit👆

I felt right at home with my outfit it was me yet cutesy. I flat ironed my hair bone straight and applied purple-pinkish eye shadow and lipstick. I felt like I looked 'bad' yet basic but I should stop feeding myself insecurities. I shrugged it off and smiled I hooked my phone up to my portable speaker to get myself in the mood and played Kevin Gates Really Really. Julian came out tryna blend in with the Florida crowd as much as possible.

"Bruh I swear I can't wait till I'm back in Atlanta back to pants, shirts, and shoes. Not tank stops, shorts, and fucking vans, and hightops. This pretty boy shit ain't me. That's why Leon look like he been raised here all his life." Julian whined. "Leon's dad is born and raised here. His dad lives here and so does his family he comes here spring break." I reminded. "Oh Yea." He shrugged. I bended over zipping my suitcase and when I started to get up I felt something come up on my ass. "Don't move stay right there." I felt Julian's hands travel to my private area. He backed up and pounded back to me hard. Is this nigga really dry fucking me??? I thought.

Just as he played with my pussy through my jeans Set It Off by Jacquees ft Den Loaf played. Now that's my song and y'all know the song freaky cause Jacquees is and Dej a lil freak wit her Freaky ass. I popped my back cause my butt to go up and down, in and out. He rubbed his standing man around my ass. He slapped my ass as we danced with me bent over. "How many licks does it take till you cum. All on ya body I'll hit it till your numb." He sung dry dance fucking me. I know it sounds weird but it felt so fucking good especially me being a virgin any thang near sexual act feels great on me. I don't even know how Set it off played but I don't care. This was good to me.

"Imma fuck you right over here. Imma fuck you all in the chair. No no other can give you this. I'll set it, Girl, I'll set it off. I've been waiting to break you off. All it took was one time. Only took me one time. All it took was one time." He sung along. Lawd y'all when I say Julian can sang that boy can sang and he brown skin. Julian is something. After dancing to that the remix to Pony by William Singe played. We started dancing and I kinda did the red nose while he followed. We was getting it until the joined door opened and Kiana and Tristan Oreo couple asses came in.

"Oh yalls nasty I heard the music y'all been playing in here." She smirked with her arms across her chest. Me and Julian stood up straight. "Let's go y'all nasty asses." Kiana big mouth said. I stretched. "Had me bent over like that my back hurt." I smirked. "I could make more hurt." I heard him chuckle. "Just nasty." I mumbled. "Oh hey miss thang I see Tristan put that thang on you." I smiled at Kiana's walk. "Shut up but I see you looking bad for ya boo." She said. "Mhmm whatever I see you too." I giggled. "I try." She said as we got in the car. We laughed.

☝Kiana Outfit ☝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 537 31
Have you ever been inlove with a person that everything they did was right even when the shit they did was dead ass wrong ? London marie fell inlove...
41 1 7
In high school days
6.2K 807 65
"𝐍𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎, 𝐈𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐌𝐒 𝐖𝐄'𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐁𝐄 𝐆𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑." After Jasmine and Alexis' friendsh...
161 13 10
Welcome to the life of a plus size Tayla Lanes who has low self esteem, doesn't hardly like anyone and is working fast to get out of high school to g...