A New Beggining (Naruto Fan-F...

By crl102299

Jason Shadow is not the typical 14 year old girl. Actaully she is the complete opposite, and one day her worl... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 13
Ch. 14

Ch. 12

38 2 0
By crl102299

This morning I guess I woke up late because sasuke wasn't at home. The time was 8am. Damn I'm really late. I quickly got a shower, did my makeup which is mascara and eyeliner. And I got my ninja things and ran out the door. I decided to poof their, and I got into class just in time for my name to be called.

I ran to the back room where Mizuki and Iruka-sensei waited. I hate Mizuki, Can't stand him at all. I gave him a glare and I was told by Iruka to do the shadow clone jutsu, which was way too easy. I did it and 20 of my appeared rather than 10, to my surprise. I smiled to myself as I grabbed my black headband and walked out of the room.

I was the last student to take the test and I walked outside to see Naruto on the swing by himself. There were girls talking about how bad he is, and I started to feel very protective over him. I mean I don't know why, but I feel like he's family. I ran over to him, and was comforting him. I can't believe those girls, they're pathetic. He is an amazing person, he is no monster.

"Do you see him, he is THAT child"

"I know, a monster"

"Daddy told me to stay away from him"

"My mom told me no to go anywhere near HIM"

"It's pathetic, He is"

That was it, I ran up to those girls and pinned them to the ground.

"He is no monster, nor pathetic. Do you know him? NO, SO SHUT IT" I screamed in their faces, and they looked terrified. I got pulled off by Naruto.

"Jason, stop! Don't hurt them" He pleaded

"Fine, but only because you asked me to. Not for them" I growled as I was put on my own feet. I guess I'm light since he picked me up.

Naruto said he wanted to be left alone, so I decided to leave. knowing very well what Mizuki is going to do. I can't stop it though, because it would change the story line.

I made my way to go to ichiraku ramen and I ate my food. After I paid I went to go and train for a little. Seeing as I need to get better. I haven't trained all day.

I went to the training ground and worked on a few jutsus. Mainly fire ones because I watched sasuke do them. I wanted to see if I could perform it. Which I did. I made some fireballsover the lake near the uchiha manor and once it started to get late, I went home. Exhausted.

I went home or technically to sasuke's home to get ready for tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 5.5K 15
What if one day a cute nerd came into your life, and he changed it.
332 2 36
Sasuke Mokegeki is pretty much your average naive main protagonist. Sad past, clumsy best friend, and an invisible girl who's been through plenty...
2.8K 41 26
An ordinary girl from the real world finds out she isn't so ordinary after all. Join her in her journey to discovery of who she really is. *WARNING...
38.9K 2K 20
After the war with Kaguya, Team 7 has lost everything, including their beloved sensei. So in order to fix things, Naruto decides to follow Kurama's a...