Friends Forever - A Spongebob...

By GuyCombs

Spongebob has felt for Patrick for a long time, and little does he know, his friend has felt the same. What c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
End

Chapter 20

382 8 0
By GuyCombs

Spongebob's dreams were haunted that night. By a familiar town, a familiar pink starfish..

Spongebob, I thought you loved me. I thought we were going to be friends forever, but then I told you I loved you and you just walked away.. why, Spongebob? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO SET MY HEART ON FIRE, SPONGEBOB?!

"I'm sorry, Patrick! I'm so sorry.." Spongebob sobbed. His dream body fell to its knees, but there was no escape from the starfish's grief from lost love and a friend.

WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST STAY WITH ME, SPONGEBOB!

"I'm sorry!" Spongebob hid his face, ashamed and afraid.

He woke up, sweating. What a terrible dream..

That hedge he'd seen.. it reminded him too much of an old friend. A lost love.

Gary meowed and pulled him away from his fright. He straightened up and sat on the edge of his large bed, looking down. It was still dark.. 2am. The nightmare had woken him up too early.

"Sorry, Gare-bear.." Spongebob looked at his snail, sitting in the doorway. "I didn't mean to wake you. I'm going back to bed."

And he did, though still thinking about Patrick and the Bikini Bottom he knew so well..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
470K 31.7K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
673K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
1.1M 38.3K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...