Falling For The Bad Boy

By Amaya_Shada_Malik

Andy Love is the good girl. Sure she does her homework, hell she's smarter than the teacher with all the work... More

Falling For The Bad Boy
Moving Back
First Day Of Hell- I Mean School..
Getting Ready With The Descendent From Evil!
Don't Tell Andy We Crashed Into A Butterfly!
Do you really need your intestines?
Emo Sessions Through a Blow Horn
This Ring Is My Circus
Leave It To Sylvia...
Bananas dipped in Pickle Juice
Where's my spoon!?
What happened to your face?
Guys... She's not laughing.
Wha?
Recreational Fieldtrips and Openning Down.
Seducing My Potential Killer.
Café Mama!
When Do I Get To Kick Some Ass!?
Norman!
Well This is Embarrasing.
Im Freaking Out.
We Are Ghosts!
Will I Ever Get That Back?
I Heard Party and Immediately Started Grooving
Lets Talk About Our Feelings
Boyfriend, You Are So Stupid.
Is It Getting Hot In Here Or Is That Just The Irony?
Wow, Our Plans Just Keep Getting Better.
Both Doors?
Your Timing is Impeccable
Epilogue: Pool Pie

Cake Boners and Wall Punches

7.7K 165 36
By Amaya_Shada_Malik

HEY!! GUISSS!!! So I totally wrote all of this while I was camping because I was thinking and this idea just popped into my head so I had to write it down! So thats what I did!! hehehe. Yahhhh!!(: Yah! Well I wanna update quickly because I think this is going to be a longer chapter!!! Umm. Err? Okay Imma type now! Ohh this guy is Trevor! You will meet him soon I promise!! MMM. He sexy. His name is John DeLuca!!!!! Yummy Nummy!! Hey guys!! I have a task for you! If you wanna.. Put in order that hottest guys from my story so far. And girls! Yahh!!(: Oh yeah!!

Also, I've been doing this new thing where I'm making outfits, so I'm like obsessed!! Sooo this is Andy's outfit for the day!!(: ( in the external link)

---------------------------------------

Once I woke up from my nap Blare still wasnt home. I also haven't seen Annabelle the entire time she's supposidly been here. Know what? I am not gonna sit here and mope around! Know what else!? I want some cake. So I"m gonna go and get some cake!

I jumped on my motorcycle and took off towards the nearest Coborns. I parked and walked into the store. Cake. Cake. Where is the god damn- Oh! There it is! Hmm.. What cake? No. Not birthday cake. Not anniversary cake. Congratulations cake? Yeah congratulations for getting off your lazy ass and buying a cake.

I walked over to the congratulations cake and passed something shiny. Who the hell is looking like that!? She's got her hair in a bun and is wearing a t-shirt and really short running shorts, along with some converse. Hahaha! The clown! Holy fucking wait! Thats not shiny material, its reflective material. Shit. ?I changed into comfortable stuff and forgot to change back when I left. My scars! Fuckity fuck no! I quickly grabbed a vanilla cake and ran to the cashier.

"That'll be 10.42." The fuck!? For a cake!? I just handed the guy my credit card.

"Umm actually your suppost to swipe it there" Groaaan! I finally looked up at the cashi- HOLY GOD DAMN OF SEXINESS!! He was younger, about my age, maybe a little bit older. He had blackish- brown hair and nice brown eyes that were shimmering at me. FUCK YOU SHIMMER! He was like the perfect shade of skin and- Fuck it! He was sexy! I just stared at him for a couple seconds.

"Right there ma'am" He smirked at me. I dont do smirking. Not today buddy boy!

"Okay! I stared at you for like a moment! Doesn't mean you have the right to go all smirk crazy on a girl. Damn." I said while swiping my card and signing my name. Whoa. I feel the Andy monster coming in. She want her cake ad she want it now!

"Sorry." He smiled this time. Good smiling is better than smirking. "But I stared at you for longer than a moment." What the hell!? No! Hekskis no!

"I don't need a bag. Thank you very much for asking though."

"I didn't ask that. But I am asking for your number."

"Well in that case." I said leaning close into him. "I'm good on that too!" I grabbed my cake and walked up to my motorcycle and-

"Fuck!" I forgot I have the motorcycle and not the car! How am I suppost to take my cake home!? I just stared at my motorcycle then my cake for a good five minutes.

"Didn't really think that out, did you?" I turned around to see that annoyingly sexy cashier behind me.

"No. I needed a cake and this was my only transportation."

"What's the cake for?"

"It's for, me to eat. I was creaving cake so here it is!"

"Well I could always drive your cake over to your house for you.?"

"And I could always knife you in the balls but I dont think either of us want that."

"Hey! I'm just trying to help out here! Be a good citizen and all that."

"Hmm. Let me think about it." I put a thinming face on. I know I should always have my gaurd up but he doesnt seem serial killer like and I want my cake.

"Whatever. Dont mess it up or my cake knife will be used for you dick instead got it!?" I asaid while handing him the cake.

"Yes ma'am!" He saluted to me "Oh, I'm Trevor by the way!"

"Andyy. Now try to keep up."

"Yes, Andy, ma'am!"

"Oh and trevor?"

"Yah?"

"Call me ma'am again and you die!"

"Oh. um. okay!" I put my hair up into my helmet like usual, started my bike and backed out of the lot with Trevors truck following me.

He could keep up with me for the most part. I was actually pretty impressed he never got pulled over!

"Damn." Was all he said once he walked inside of my house.

"Just set it right there!" I pointed him towards the table infront of the TV. He insisted that he should come in and deliver my cake. It was less work for me to do so of course I said okay! I grabbed a fork and sat down infront of the TV to watch another movie. This time I wanted to laugh and feel better!

"You can go now! Thank you and all of that jazz!" I said while searching for a movie.

"Okay. I'll be going then." He said still standing there. Ooh! That's My Boy! Thats a funny one!

"Leaving this room now!" Trevor all of a sudden said walking out of the room. Damn. Anybody could tell he wanted to stay.

"Alright! Bye now!" I pressed play on the movie and started to watch the openning credits.

"I'm aproaching the door!"

"Okay!"

"My hand is on the handle!"

"That's a good way to open doors!"

"I'm turning the knob!"

"Smart idea!"

"I'm-"

"Grab a fork and get your ass in here!" I snapped.

"Okay okay, stop begging!" He smiled and sat next to me on the couch with a fork in hand.

"Shut up okay! I'm serious when I'm watching-"

"Shhh!" He said while putting his fingers up to my lips. "I'm watching a movie."

"I can stab your hand with this fork right now if you want me too."

"Actually, as appealing as that sounds, I think I'm good." he said while lowering his hand. Once the movie started, I got lost into it. Acting is my everything, so even just watching movies is serious for me.

Once the movie was over I realized we were ate alot of the cake and Trevor was like really, really close to me. Too close. We. Were. Touching. I repeat!! We were touching!! What the hell is going on!?

"Who said you could be so close to me!?"

"I should ask you the same question!"

"I didn't even move towards you!"

"Uh yah you did! You were practically purring like a cat!" I gasped.

"Was not!"

"Was too!"

"Know what!? It's not my fault your very attractive and comfortable! Know what I'm not even going to deny itor be ashamed because who the hell turns down a freaking body pillow!? No one! Thats who! So fuck-" I was interupted by him wiping some of the frosting of the cake onto my face.

"Oops! Tehehe."

"You. Did. Not."

"Yeah I did! Whatchya gonna do ab-" I grabbed the back of his head and looked into his eyes. I leaned slowly into him and then slammed his face into the cake! I pushed his head all over it then let him up to breathe.

"Oops! Bwahahaha!!" Next thing I knew the cake was gone and we were covered in it. We were laughing at each others faces when I realized hes not that bad of a guy. We stopped laughing at eachother and now were just smiling at eachother, staring. I swiped my finger on his cheek and stuck it in my mouth, eyes closed.

"Mmm." I moaned " Thats good cake!" I openned my eyes to see a wide eyed Trevor.

"Come on! Let's go wash up!" I grabbed his hand and brought him to the guest bathroom.

"Heres a change of clothes." I said while handing him all the things hed need.

"Oh, are these your boyfriends clothes?" He asked. I burst out laughing.

"Boyfriend? Yah he's just about as real as February 30th! No, those are just extra clothes we have here for the guests. Oh and just meet me back in the living room okay?" I walked out of that bathroom and entered my own.

I entered the living room in a long sleeved buttton down farmer-ish girl shirt, unbuttoned, with a white tank top underneacth it and some flared jeans. I was at home so i didnt actually care how I looked. I saw Trevor looking at a older picture of me from when I was a freshman, the fattest I've ever been. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He jumped and backed away from the picture.

"Whatchya doin?" I asked.

"Oh. Um. Nothing.. Can I ask you a question?"

"Umm, sure...?"

"Okay, well, I mean you don't have to answer if you don't want to answer them or anything, but whos that?" He pointed to the picture of me.

"Oh... Um.. Well..."

"You don't have to answer. I mean I just met you or whatever and I probably made this awkward! Sorry if I made you uncomfortable.." He said while moving like an inch away from me.

"No, its fine. It's um, me freshman year."

"Is that why you did that?" He asked while pushing up my sleave to reveal my scars. I pushed it back down quickly.

"Umm. How'd you see that!?"

"You didn't do a very good job of hiding them until now." I grabbed his hands out of instinct.

"You can't tell anybody okay! Only my family knows! Mainly my sister, but still no one else can know! Please!"

"Yeah of course! I won't say a word!"

"Thank you!" I jumped up for a hug but he wasnt ready and we both fell onto the couch. So I was kind of straddling him but oh well!

"I have a feeling we should get to become close friends! Since now you know my deepest darkest secret!"

"Yeah!" He squeaked. I stopped hugging him, but I was still straddling him.

"Oops. Is this not a friendly thing to do!? You are kind of my only friend other than my sister, and shes my sister so I can jump on her whenever you know!? Is that sad? Haha yah kind of.. What do friends do!?"

"Umm. Well your being a bit too friendly and I cant think straight with you on me like this!"

"Why not?" I asked genuinly curious. Is it because hes a guy friend or what!?

"Well because your a very beautiful girl and your sitting on my lap, which leads to me having a b-"

"Andy! I'm home!" Blare said barging through the door. "Sorry, these two wanted to come in and- ANDY! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?" I looked at her shocked face then behind her to see Dylan and Chase's shocked face. Then back to Trevors shy face. What the- ohhhhhh!!! I started to laugh.

"This looks really bad doesn't it! Hahaha!" I rolled off of him and sat next to him instead.

"Blare this is Trevor, Trevor this is my twin, Blare."

"Hi." Blare said. "He's hot Andy!"

"Nice to meet you too.." Trevor said.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked Dylan and Chase. Dylan was pissed off for some reason and Chase was just uncomfortable.

"We came to make sure you were okay after Lola bitched you out." Dylan said. I laughed again.

"Bitched me out!? Hahaha! Yah, okay!" I laughed some more. "Well I'm okay, so bye, us three need to talk."

"Whatever" Dylan said then walked out of my door.

"Why do we need to talk?" Blare asked.

"Trevor knows." I said.

"He knows?"

"He KNOWS."

"Knows!? How does he know!?"

"I didn't hide it well."

"What do we do!?"

"Well, we became friends."

"Nah. I vote second option!"

"We aren't gonna kill him!"

"Your right. He's too hot to kill."

"Right!"

"Yah

! How'd he come home with you!?"

"I don't know, maybe he's part blind?"

"I was joking. Seriously why were you straddling him though?"

"Well I hugged him because he wasn't gonna tell any one, and well your my only friend and I straddle you all the time so I didn't know I wasn't suppost too!"

"Your deffinately not suppost too! You probably gave the poor guy a boner!"

"Did not!"

"Probably did!"

"Probably didn't!"

"Girls. I'm still here." Trevor said.

"Obviously. We can't exactly not see you and your fricken face!" Blare said.

"Umm. Yah.. So what do you want from me?"

"You can't tell anybody or you die. Just let's make that clear."

"You can still be my friend though! I mean if you want..." I said.

"Yah of course! For both things!" Trevor said.

"Good. Because I'm not trying to kill anybody right now." Blare said.

"Yah. Jail wouldn't be fun."

"HAHAHA!! Who said I'd get caught!?"

There was silence for like ten seconds.

"She's kidding!" I finally said. He sighed with relief.

"Well it was nice meating the both of you but I have to go, it's getting pretty late."

"Oh. Well bye!" I said while giving him a hug. Once I pulled away Blare was laughing.

"Dude. Really!?" She asked looking down at where she was looking and, well...yah Trevor had a boner.

"You get boners easily!" Blare laughed some more!

"It was from the cake!" Trevor said quickly.

"The cake?" I asked.

"Yah.. Um. Cake turns me on?"

"Oh does it now?" Blare said while continuing to laugh.

"So what your saying is you got a cake boner?" I asked.

"Um.. Yes! A cake boner! Happens to a lot of guys! Okay I'm leaving now."

"Bye!" Blare and I said together. Trevor practically ran out the door, so I turned on Blare.

"Why the hell were they here!? And why'd it tak you so long to get home!"

" Oh right. Well, apparentlyChaseisSylviasnephewsosheofferedhimtogivemearidebutthenwehadsomethingstotalkaboutthenDylanwaswhiningsowewenttopickhimupthenwecame here!" (A/N: Whew that was alot! She said, if your to lazy to decipher it, apparently Chase is Sylvia's nephew so she offered him to give me a ride but then we had some things to talk about then Dylan was whining so we went to pick him up then we came here! Hehe yah...) She said it all in a jumble, but oh, I understood!

"What the heck did you have to talk to him about!?"

"Okay. But don't get mad."

"Okay. I wont.."

"Well remember the other night when I was really drunk and you were raped?"

"Almost! Almost raped! I still have my innocence bitch."

Whatever. Same difference asshole. Well apparently something did happen, but he didn't want to say anything because Dylan would be a little fucker about it and we madeout."

"HE WITHELD THAT KIND OF INFORMATION!?"

"Yah..But he' was so sweet today and funny and he's gorgeous! And mmnm. That hair! Those eyes! Plus-"

"What's wrong with you!?"

"I think I sorta like him." And that's when I punched her in the face and the door flung open.

"Dylan wanted to apoligize for being so-" Chase wasinterupted by Blares screaming.

"OWW! You fucking bitch!" Blare screamed while holding her face.

"Uncover your face so I can do it again!" I screamed back. We both may seem really innocent and not into fighting, but when we were mad. We were killers.

"Oh hell no! Okay. I'm sorry about my feelings-"

"Should we leave?" Chase asked.

"But that gives you no right to punch me!"

"I can if you have feelings for this jackass who was part of me doing...That...Thing!" (A/N: Hehe Cause you've got that. One thing!)

"Well it's your fault for doing the thing! Not his! He never forced you! You chose too!" She said throwing her hands up in the air. So I went in for another punch. Sadly, I was pulled away by Dylan, I assume, because Chase was holding back Blare.

"Your a dead man walking Chase!" I screamed one last time. It was the last time because Chase pulled Blare outside. Which wasn't that hard! She practically jumped in his arms outside! She's a traitor! How could she like him! How!? Sure, even I knew he was extra sweet now, but that didn't take away what he did in the past!

"Let go of me!" I yelled at Dylan. He let go and I paiced back and forth. I was pissed off. When I'm angry I cry so a few drops made things blurry. Punch. Punch. Imma punch something. Punchity punch punch. UGH! Punch. Wall.

"Are you okay?" WALL PUNCH!!

"AHHHHH!! OH MY FUCKING SHIT!! DAMN BITCH!!" Where is the warning label when you need it!? Wall punches hurt.

"Are you fucking retarted!?"

"Yes!"

"Come here."

"No."

"What?"

"Nooo!!!"

"Get your ass over here so I can help you!"

"No!" I screamed and ran to my room and collapsed on my bed.

"Andy?" He stepped into my room.

"Get out of my room. Get out of my house. Get out of my town. Out of the world! Out of the Galaxy! Just get out of my life."

"Why wont you give me chance?" He sat on my bed. I did a fake laugh.

"Why would I!? First off you only want to talk to me because I'm pretty now. Second, you don't actually want to be nice to me. Proof being you didn't say anything at all to your stupid freaking asshole of a girlfriend when she completely embarrased me. Oh and last but not least, why would I ever trust you? You've always bullied me far beyond the normal. You targeted me and Why? Cause I was fat? And smart? Well congratulations Dylan, you ruined me!"

"You know what? Your right about me! Everything you said was right about me, except for one thing. I'm not just trying to be nice to you because you all of a sudden turned into some model, okay! I put on this tough face and act like nothing gets to me but things do! Yes when we were young, and all the way until freshman year, I bullied you, and I'm not proud of any of it! I have a reason why I was a bully. It's not a reason for me to be excused from the pain I cause because that will never be okay!" I was bawling now. But I had to listen to what else he had to say. I needed to hear it all. "I hope that one day soon, I can tell you why, but not now. Yes Lola is a fucking bitch and I can't even explain to you how sorry I am for the way she acted. I have a reason for why I'm with her too. One that I can't say now either. Today in the hallway, I was in a place where I didn't know what to do. So I did what wqas normal for me. Be a fagget. I know that I am one! And I'm sorry. God damn it I'm sorry for everything. I can be better! Just forgive me! Give mea chance to show you that I'm not that guy! I've never been that guy. Let me show you who I am! Please?"

Was what he was saying true? From the look in his eyes I could tell he was serious. I mastered the many faces of Dylan Haynes. This one was deffinately serious. But why would he want to be friends with me so badly? With that speach I could feel little bits of my wall crumble down. It wasn't even really shielding me anymore.

"I can't forgive you. Not now at least. I don't know if I ever will." His once hopeful face saddened. "But I will give you a chance. Dont expect anything big. I still don't really trust you." His face turned hopeful again.

"I'll take what I can get!"

"Smart move! Now leave my house."

"What!?"

"Bye? Toodle loo! Adios! Hasta la vista, baby!"

"Umm. Right. Bye." He walked out of my room and a little bit later I heard the front door open and close. A couple seconds later a car drove off and the door openned again. It was Blare. As much as I hate Chase for what I did, I can't deny Blare's happiness. Plus I was giving Dylan a chance. Chase deffinately got one too! I ran down the stairs.

"I'm so sorry! I'm such a bitch! I didn't mean anything I said!" Blare and I both cried to each other.

"Forgive me?" Blare asked

"Of course I forgive you you! It was mainly my fault! I over eacted. I can tell you really like this could and who am I to be in the way of that!? I'm so sorry! Are you okay!? I hope I didnt hurt you.. That bad! I'm sorry! Forgive me!?"

"No! I deserved it! If I could control my feelings- well, actually, even then I wouldn't change the way I feel about Chase. He's so sweet and he's changed so much! Please let's not ever fight like his again!

"Never! I love you!" I said going in for a hug.

"I love you too!" She said returning it.

The rest of the night we were inseperable. We even both fell asleep in Blares bedroom later. I told her about Dylan and I's talk and she said I made a good decision. I listened in on how her and Chase were having secret makeout sessions and dates all week. Bitch. Now we had no secrets between eachother. Everything was good. Except for my hand that we had to wrap up. Yah that wasn't good at all!

Stupid wall punches.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 132 20
What if the baddest boy in school likes you, is slightly psycho and willing to kill? Sounds familiar to Mia Vegora, the normal, plain, and totally n...
5.4K 335 45
Sarah is your typical good girl. She attends her regular classes and goes home at her prescribed time. Only on the odd couple days she stays behind a...
1.3M 30.6K 32
Cordelia Holland had everything and then in one second she lost it all. She was the girl that everyone was jealous of but when her father gets impris...
287K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...