Percy Jackson BETRAYED - Perc...

By Fangirl_Leo

PERCY JACKSON, the savior of Olympus twice is said to be a THREAT to his own friends. What will Percy do when... More

All rights reserved
The World's Biggest Mistake
Prologue
Escaping The Gods - Percy's POV
Nico - Meeting the powerful
Poseidon/Austin - Selection Of The Best
Chapter 4- Time to Go
Chapter 5 - War with war
Chapter 6 - Just like Percy?
Chapter 7 - Guilt
Chapter 8 - Finding Jason
Chapter 9 - Luke in command
Not an update
..........
Chapter 9- Taken
Chapter 10- Captured
Very Important
UPDATE DATE
Chapter 11- Percy's Blackout
Chapter 12- Nephew?
Chapter 13- Deep Trouble
Chapter 14- Annabeth wakes up
IMPORTANT
News
Chapter 15- Traitor
Chapter 16-Recovery
Chapter 17- War Declared Open
Chapter 19- Newbie Suspect
Chapter 20- Spy or not?
Chapter 21- He Returns
Chapter 22- Traitor too?
Chapter 23- Truth serum
Chapter 24- Lost Faith
Chapter 25- No Second Chance
Chapter 26- Preparations
Chapter 27- Really don't Care
Chapter 28- The Truth
Chapter 29- The Great Escape
Chapter 30- The Challenge
Chapter 31- Getting Aboard
Chapter 32- Am I falling for him again?
Chapter 33- The Date
Chapter 34- The Final Combat
IMPORTANT
AmazingAwards

Epilogue

5.7K 93 33
By Fangirl_Leo

One year later

*Annabeth's POV*
I stood in the throne room of Olympus setting everything for the party. Never in a hundred days I thought that I would return to this place.

"Oh come on Annabeth I need some time with you!" He whined wrapping his arms around my waist.

"You know the party is tonight right? I have to set this all up." I replied.

He placed his lips on mine and I melted beneath his touch. How could he have such an effect on me? I kissed back and soon we were in between a heated make out session. Then someone cleared their throat.

"No PDA here." Hestia's warm voice smiled and I blushed tomato red.

"Ahh...my favorite goddess." He smiled.

"Percy Jackson charming as always." Hestia smiled at him....

YES, HE IS ALIVE.

*Reyna's POV*

Time lapse to the party in the evening.

I put on the only dress I owned which happened to be the black dress Nico gave me on our date. I stood in front for the mirror and checked if I looked appropriate. After all it was going to be the biggest party ever.

You are after Detorian was gone Percy died. Annabeth and even Chaos were devastated. We couldn't just go back to Planet Chaos without Percy. We all loved him. So we together made a decision of giving up our lives at the Chaos planet and living on Earth. Only on that condition we got Percy back.

So basically we had were still Convelation and would help Chaos but we lived on Earth away from all the Planet Chaos luxuries. It wasn't a very big sacrifice seeing that we got Percy back.

Tonight it was a one year Detorian destruction celebration. Every demigod above eighteen, evey satyr and every god was invited in the throne room for the biggest party ever.

I entered the party with Nico while Annabeth did with Percy, Luke with Calypso and Tyler with Clarisse. Oh did I mention that Luke and Calypso are married? Oh, Nico and I are married too. And before I forget, Tyler and Clarisse are dating.

"Let the party begin!" Zeus announced.

Finally we got our happy ending ;)

A/N
This book is officially over! It is complete! I'm so glad I made it to the end. If you guys didn't keep voting, I'm sure I wouldn't have finished this. Thanks to all you wonderful people who read this book. Please do read my other books too!

Saying goodbye XOXO,
Fangirl_Leo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306K 4.5K 30
What does the future hold? Do you see yourself exactly as you are know? Now imagine what if Percy was betrayed. Then dragged down into Tartarus wh...
42.2K 383 29
Complete! This is your typical Chaos story. Percy Jackson, the hero of Olympus, was betrayed by everyone he knew and cared about. After being on the...
51.2K 639 15
Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon, Bane of Kronus, Bane of Gaia, and etc has been betrayed by Annabeth and a new son of Zeus. What will happen to Percy...
118K 2K 30
Percy is stripped of his powers and his demigod ability's by the gods after being deemed to powerful, after Annabeth told them of what happened in th...