My Hazza (COMPLETED)

By clumsylouhaz

Its started with a short of introduced self in a letter and Louis find the letter by faith , then started to... More

Description
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20 (part 1)
20 ( part 2 )
21
22
23
24
25
25 ( part 2 )
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
epilogue ?
Epilogue
The End
Alternate Ending

7

151 12 5
By clumsylouhaz

Harry Pov

2 days later , meaning urm it's Friday !

Louis and I are being slowly close . We couldn't stop from texting each other . Always have a conversation going on but yea the conversation start with Hi and end up with oops cause one another will fall asleep and forgot to reply . Louis still refuse to meet me cause he is afraid I will judge him physically and emotionally. It's okay , as long as we didn't stop texting each other, it will be fine for me.  But, I do ask Niall and Liam how does Louis look when they meet Louis 2 days ago and they say he looks soo small , with messy hair , cute little faces and look like a teenage boy and when I told them Louis is going to be 24 on 24th December, they shocked and laughing as if I make a joke . I do hope I will meet Louis soon .
'' Harry , urm , can you keep a secret from Niall ? " Liam said as he walk beside me to go to biology labs " yea , what is it ? " I said and he stop and put his hand on my shoulder and whisper in my ear " I arr.  . met someone and I accidentally love her " I widen my eyes and almost yelled " HOW ! YOU'RE WITH NI-" " shut up harry . That's why I told you this ..I need your opinion. " Liam said . I sigh
" did niall know about this and who is the girl that make you fall in love ? " I said while sitting in my table . Lucky niall wasn't here ! " no he didn't know.  That's why I don't want to do our love story in art folio cause I'm afraid if he found out about this soon , he will heartbroken and stop the drawing in the middle of making the folio and that was the last thing I want . The girl name is Sophia and she is my mom friends daughter.  She come to our house 2 weeks ago and yesterday she came for teaching my mom to baking cake . And yea the feeling grow and so on " " but lia-" " Payne and Styles please pay attention!  "Mr.Robert yelled to us .

Niall Pov

I was at home cause I'm pretty sick . It's starting yesterday evening,  I felt dizzy and almost fainted when I'm about to go to my room . Lucky my mom catch me . Liam and Harry didn't know, well they didn't ask me how am I . And I'm starting to have a feeling that Liam attitude change . He always went go back home early , then didn't bother to text me anymore.  It's like his love towards me already fade . When we first started dating, we wouldn't stop texting each other even after meet at school but now , hurm I don't know what to say.  It's hurt a lot .

" Niall, are you okay ? Let me check your temperature " my mom asked me and put the thermometer inside my mouth and when it's start beeping , my mom frown and said " it's still high Niall . Do you want me to bring you to the doctor ? " I shook my head and said " nah . . I'm fine . It's will *cough* get better soon if I'm taking a lot of sleeping . " now my throat hurts . " do you hungry ? " I shook my heads again and my mom sigh " you didn't take dinner last night , then this morning I make you a porridge and put it on your room and look at it now , it's never touched . How are you not hungry ? Is it something bother you ? You never say no when it's come to food even you are sick . " my mom said while putting a cold napkin towards my neck then to my face then to my forehead. " don't worry . I'm fine . I want to sleep now . yea ? " I said and my mom gave me sympathy look and said " call me if you need anything . get better soon love " with that she left and I close my eyes to sleep .

Harry Pov

" where is Niall?  He always be the first one to come to our lunch table , and where is he now ? " I said to Liam as I put down my bag on the chair. " don't know , didn't see him since last evening.  " Liam said while his eyes glued towards his phone. I sigh and start to take out of my phone and diall Niall numbers .
After a few ring, he answered with a hoarsely voice .

Niall : hel-lo ?

Harry : woah dude ! What's wrong with your voice? 

Niall : *coughing* I'm uh got a fever . *coughing* so what's up ?

Harry : aww poor ya . Get well soon Bro ! Nothing news , when this fever start to attack you cause yesterday you seem fine !

Niall : ugh I don't really know when . Urm, is Liam there ?

Harry : yea, he is sitting right in front of me texting with some-

Niall : har-ry , tal-k to you la-ter al-right.  Bye .

I frown cause he end up the call without me saying goodbye . Rude . " harry ! Why would you say to him that I'm texting someone ??" Liam said as he threw my notebook towards me . Did I really said th- oh god ! That's why niall hung up the phone.  Good job harry , you make your friends upset now ! " well, you should texting him instead of your new princess ! " I snapped towards him . He looks mad and said " it's not my fault to fall in love with someone else! And I have the right to ends thing with niall if I want !! " I stand up and yelled at him " YOU JUST KNOW THAT GIRL FOR LIKE 3 OR 2 WEEKS AND YOU ALREADY HAVE A FEELING FOR HER ?  AND YOU KNOW NIALL AND FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM SINCE 3 YEARS AGO LIAM !! HOW CAN YOU START TO THINK TO END UP THE THING WITH HIM ? YOU GUYS BEEN DATING FOR THIS LONG AND MAKE A LOT OF MEMORIES TOWARDS EACH OTHER FOR THE PAST YEAR AND YOU WANT EASILY BROKE UP WITH HIM ? DON'T YOU KNOW HOW HE WILL FEEL ABOUT THIS ??? " I said and start to walk but stopped when Liam said " same goes to you harry ! Huh , you being a whore putting your number at one of those book in public libraries and waited for stranger to text you and you don't even meet them and you easily start to fall in love with them. At least I'm not a whore like you harry ! " the dining room start to full of noisy and gossiping about me . " wow ! He has no shame at all ! " one of the boys said . " he must be craving to feel a love by someone since he has no one on his side . What a shame ! " I felt my tears fell down and I felt dizzy from the words they said about me.

I ran towards the bathroom and hide myself in one of the stall . I cried brokenly as the words that Liam spoke to me today repeat itself in my head  " At least I'm not a whore like you harry !  "  never thought that Liam will say those thing towards me . Am I really whore ? Someone knocked my doors and said " Harry ! I'm sorry ! I didn't mean to say that ! " it's Liam . " you know what Liam , fuck off !! " I yelled at him . It was the first time I said the f words.  I don't really like to use those words but my hearts hurt now so I don't care what am I saying .. He start to knock my door non stop so I open the door and he accidently knocking my forehead, I gave him a hard stare and start to walk off the bathroom and go towards my car .

I stopped in the middle of the road just looking at my cars . My car . The windows is breaking and the glasses splattered down the street . Then some paint in front of my car and its say " whore " I took a deep breath and close my eyes , trying to calm myself , and when I open my eyes , I heard Liam gasped . I turn around and smirk at him while my tears start to falling down " look what you have done Liam . Thank you very much for your ' I didn't mean to say that ' " I rolled my eyes and get in my car even tho there was a lot of paint I'm still will driving it. I don't care much of that cause my house aren't far from here so I might be fine arriving at my home safely. 

Liam Pov

How can I do that towards my best friend ! I really didn't mean to say all of those things . It's just slipped through my mouth.  After harry drive home , I couldn't help , but follow his car from behind. Afraid if he got into accident.  And when he arrive at home safely, I didn't get out ,I'm just letting him to cool down first so I decided to drive home .

When I arrive at home , I was greeted by my mom looking upset . Why tho ? " mom , are you okay ? " I said while kneeling down beside her . She gave me an envelope and I took it and open it " what is th- " I stopped my words when I look at the card wedding invitations.

Sophia Smith ♡ James Martin

To : Payne's Family.

Mr and Mrs is invited to attend our wedding on Saturday at 4 pm till 6 pm. It will be held at Govayh Hotels . Thank you .

I am speechless. " I'm sorry Liam , I didn't know she already engaged with someone. I thought she was single so that is why I made you see her . I'm ssoo sorry Liam . ! " my mom said . I just nodded and said " it's okay mom , I have something that I didn't tell you,  it is I'm bi mom . I have a boyfriend and we've been together since 3 years ago. " my mom widen her eyes and I start to run to my room and lock the door, afraid that mom will hit me . I heard my mom throwing something towards the wall and yelled " YOU BETTER GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM LIAM , !! " now I'm super scared.  I slowly open my bedroom door and close my eyes and waiting for any hits but what I've got is a hugging from my mom.  " I'm sorry Liam , I didn't mean to scare you,  I already know a long time ago, and I've been waiting you to come out towards us .And you know what ? Your dad and I have bet on your sexuality, and I win ! I guess it correctly ! And don't worry about your dad , he will be okay with ya . Alright ? " I nodded and happily tears start to falling down. I thought they will judge on me but I was wrong . Now , I can be together with my boyfriend without feeling worries. 

Harry Pov

Harry :  yea . He said that towards me lou.  How can I forgive him easily?  The whole school heard his words .

Louis : I'm sure he didn't mean it, hazza. 

Harry : what's make you said that ?

Louis : when we are angry , we will never know what we are saying hazza , trust me , Liam must've slipped that words to you .

Harry : huh , you're on his side huh . You don't know after he said those words the school bully start to damage my car. I don't know what will happen to me tomorrow. Thanks for your lovely opinion. Bye .

Louis : Bu-

I ended the call cause I am angry now. It's true on what Louis was saying . I'm just too ego to believe. I sigh and close my eyes to fall asleep. 

Niall Pov

Tomorrow everything gonna be end . I'm sorry Liam. 

What's Niall going to do ? Any idea ? Do you want Niam to be together?  Lol , next chapter to find out ^^

Can I get 3 votes for this chapter?  ~(×_×)~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

219K 12.3K 60
*COMPLETED* **Warning: It is my first EVER book, it's not at all perfect and is mostly unedited. I'm slowly editing it. Read at your own risk.** Harr...
28.1K 1.7K 30
@supu1224 pitched me this idea: What about a story named versions where they face struggles of life and how that changes them into different persons...
38.7K 2.1K 13
So @Infinity_Larrie contacted me and asked if we could write a story together and this is the result. The plot of the story was her idea. We took tur...
3.1K 92 16
Louis can't wait. His best friend Harry is finally coming back home after a long vacation trip. But what happens if Harry suddenly has a girlfriend...