Revelations ∞ Liam Dunbar [1]

By ashleylon

Elizabeth Shields has been best friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski for as long as she can remembe... More

00 | Summary
01 | Monstrous Dog Boy
02 | Soap?
03 | Intense
04 | Condition Terminal
05 | She's A Chimera
06 | Green Eyes
07 | Super Wolf Powers
08 | Oh, Parrish
09 | Roar
¡PREQUEL!
10 | More Problems
11 | Missing Teenager
12 | Library Clean-Up
13 | We're Going Camping
14 | Argent x2
15 | Eichen House
16 | Eichen House: Part II
17 | Eichen Finale
18 | Coach Finstock Returns
19 | Marie-Jeanne Who?
20 | The Beast Of Gevaudan
21 | Should've Had A Gun
22 | Never-Ending Night
24 | Denouement
¡THE END!

23 | You'll Be Okay

4K 127 42
By ashleylon

Chapter Twenty-Three

After Scott listened to his voicemails from Kira, he walked back over to Liam and I and demanded that the two of us got up. He told us that he had an idea, and that this wasn't over.

And he's right.

It isn't over. We're not going to let some creepy French man from the 18th century win in a fight against a bunch of teenagers.

Now that I think about it, we sound weaker, but that isn't the case. We're stronger than Sebastien, I just know it..

After Scott told us the plan, we immediately rushed to Lydia's room. Scott and Liam were helping Lydia sit upright in her hospital bed, just as Melissa McCall opened the door.

Stiles entered behind her, closing the door once he entered.

"Lydia, this is gonna have to be just between us, since I can get fired for it." Melissa clarified, as we all backed up a step.

"It's a Cortisone shot, it's gonna help bring the inflammation down." Scott reassured, standing right next to Lydia as Melissa prepared the shot. Lydia extended her arm out for Melissa to inject,

"Not there.." Melissa avowed, lightly peeling the bandage off of Lydia's neck.

"Oh, yeah..okay, I'm gonna need to leave." Stiles chimed in, blinking rapidly.

He was always afraid of needles..

"You're not going anywhere, hold her hand." Melissa demanded, as she raised the needle, holding Lydia's face.

"Okay, fine..I'm not leaving, I just didn't wanna faint." Stiles breathed, shuffling to Lydia's side as he gently grabbed her hand.

I stood next to Liam, a few feet away. Just as the needle was an inch away from Lydia's neck, I heard a thud sound from next to me. Everyone looked at me, then down to the floor to see Liam. He fainted.

I nodded to Scott who immediately rushed to help me hold Liam up.

"Okay, Lydia..this is gonna hurt like a bitch.." Melissa warned, before slowly injecting the needle into Lydia's neck. Lydia let out a tiny screech as it went further into her neck.

Ten minutes later, the shot kicked in, and Lydia was almost normal. She still needed time to heal, but time was something we didn't have at the moment.

She got dressed, still slightly imbalanced from the shot, but well enough to actually move around. Scott held her arm with Stiles, helping her walk better.

As we reached the desired floor, we all piled out of the elevator.

"Okay, I'll get Malia. Text me when you find Parrish." Stiles immediately went to run off, when Scott stopped him.

"Hold on." Scott interrupted, pulling something wrapped in a brown-paper-bag out from his jacket, and handing it to Stiles.

"What is this?" Stiles held the mysterious object up,

"Something I've been working on for a while- just make sure Malia gets it.." Scott affirmed.

"Okay, so..plan B?" Stiles questioned, causing me to look back and forth between the two.

"It was plan A.." Scott admitted,

"Plan A never works." Stiles addressed, before Liam and I exchanged a look as he held onto Lydia's arm, balancing her.

"This one will." Scott avowed.

"Okay.." Stiles breathed before taking off down the hospital halls.

Scott, Liam, Lydia, and I raced through the tunnels, searching for Parrish and the Beast.

"Scott.." Lydia whispered, her voice hoarse.

"Do you hear that?" Liam asked, referring to the static sound surrounding us.

"I heard that." Lydia replied, nodding.

"Lydia, save your voice." Scott breathed, before I went to take a step forward.

I heard a puddle ripple beneath me, which was when I realized that we were all standing in water. And that static sound that we hear, is electricity. Two things that don't mix well.

Liam and I met eyes, him coming to the same conclusion. He gave me a nod, and I slowly stepped to the side, out of the water. I gripped Lydia's arm,

"Lydia, get out of the water." Liam shouted, shoving her further into my grasp, so we wouldn't get electrocuted.

I watched as Scott and Liam groaned in pain, extremely upset that I couldn't do anything about it. I went to take a step to the side with Lydia when I rammed into a chest.

Theo Raeken's chest.

"Where might you be headed?" he looked down at me, and pinned me against the pipe-wall by my throat. I struggled in his grasp, before he threw me into the water with Liam and Scott.

"Sorry, Lydia.." Theo's voice spoke up once more, as my vision grew spotted.

I don't heal like werewolves..

I grunted in pain with the boys, when I watched Theo go to throw Lydia down a large-square hole. It looked as though there was a grate once covering it, but he removed it for this special occasion. I noticed Scott quickly go to crawl towards her, grabbing her arm before she could fall.

I continued seizing in the water, as my heart rate picked up, and my vision became completely black.

I regained my vision when I heard a slushing sound, followed by Scott grunting in more pain. I blinked my eyes open to see Theo's claws in Scott's back.

He was whispering something to Scott, but I couldn't make it out.

I was too weak.

I heard one last grunt from Scott, and one last whisper from Theo, before Lydia let out a quieter scream. Not as loud as her banshee ones. We heard growling in the distance as Theo stood up.

"Hear that? That's the sound of real power." he smiled, before my eyebrows furrowed. I shoved my unsteady right arm in front of me as I continued laying on the ground with Scott and Liam.

I stretched out my fingers, trying to gain control over them. Once I finally did, I closed my eyes. I placed my hand in the water, resting it there as still as I could. As I felt my eyes heat up, I opened them once again, and Scott stopped grunting. Liam then stopped grunting as well, but I remained shivering, still in shock from electrocution. I had removed all of the water. Theo took off down the narrow passageways, as Liam crawled over to me.

"Liz, hey...you're okay." he breathed, as Scott stared down the hole he dropped Lydia in. "You saved us."

Scott made his way over to us, and they went to help me up when an unfamiliar hand reached down instead.

"Allow me." Deucalion's voice spoke up, to which I just stared up at him. "Oh, come on. I know you were always the feisty one, but you could at least accept my helping hand."

"Scott?" I questioned, turning to him from my spot on the floor.

"He's uh..on our side." Scott stammered, causing me to push myself off of the ground.

"Are you serious? This entire time, Deucalion was working with us, going behind Theo's back, and nobody told me? Is this why I didn't know about the cane thing?" I badgered, looking between Scott, Liam, and Deucalion.

I heard a roar in the distance, causing us all to exchange a look before taking off in the direction Theo did.

When we finally reach him, we follow behind Deucalion, who spots him lying on the ground in pain.

"You lied to me.." Theo pants, staring at Deucalion. "You're with Scott."

"That's right Theo." Deucalion knelt down next to Theo's body, removing his sunglasses. "The whole time.."

Deucalion slowly blinked, and I leaned forward slightly to see that he wasn't even blind. I didn't know about the cane, I didn't know Deucalion was on our side, and I didn't even know he had his vision.

"You're not blind?" I nearly shouted, throwing my hands up. "What else don't I know?"

Theo's face grew angry, "Well, it never worked.."

"It could've worked." Deucalion pointed out, "With Belasko's talons."

I snorted, instantly realizing that Belasko was the werewolf with the blue talons that Theo helped us kill when it attacked Scott under the bridge on our first day back to school. He wanted to earn Scott's trust, but in reality, if he hadn't killed that thing he wouldn't have needed to in the first place.

Theo's face dropped, before Deucalion twisted his neck, leaving him on the floor.

"You broke my neck.." Theo wheezed,

"Yeah, good luck with that." Deucalion replied, standing up with us.

I guess when they say you shouldn't burn your bridges, they were right. We spared Deucalion's life, and look at him now. He's helping us.

Theo basically kept Deucalion chained up, treating him poorly, as if he were more powerful than Deucalion. And look at him now. Twitching on the floor in a sewer-esque area, with a broken neck. Karma's a bitch.

"There's an access grate that leads to the sub-level. I think we can get to Lydia there.." Deucalion announces,

"What about Mason?" Liam chimes in.

"We can still save your friend." Deucalion affirms.

"Let's go." Scott adds, as we all nod, before a gunshot is fired, causing us all to jump.

We immediately turn around, noticing Deucalion leaning against the wall, holding his side.

What a surprise, the Argents are a few feet away..

"This just isn't my day.." Deucalion grunts, sliding down the wall, earning genuine sympathy from me. His hand was now covered in blood as he panted.

"This is a surprising alliance, Scott. You and Deucalion?" Gerard exclaims, causing me to throw my hands up once again.

I scoffed, "You're telling me, I just found out a few minutes ago.."

"How long have you been planning this clever little double-cross?" Gerard asked again, causing me to motion to Scott, expecting an answer.

That's a question I'd like to know the answer to..

"Not as long as he and I have been planning this one." Chris speaks up, tossing Scott the cane containing the pike.

"You've gotta be friggin kidding me." I went to move around, before I just sat down next to Deucalion. "It ain't my day either, bud.."

"What are you doing?" Gerard asked Chris.

"I knew when I brought you back it would never be about saving lives. It was about immortalizing your own.." Chris trailed off, before suddenly raising his gun to aim at Gerard, but to his dismay, Gerard pulled the same move...

Oh, Argents.

"Scott, go.." Chris avowed, causing me to pat Deucalion's shoulder once before standing up. "Go, now." Chris' voice rose, and Liam, Scott and I took off with the pike.

How many plot-twists can one teenage girl handle in a day?

"Scott." Liam's voice interrupted, causing Scott and I to stop running down the tunnels.

"Liam.." Scott tried,

"No, it should be me." Liam argued, "If you get me close enough, I- I'll do it."

Liam was really considering killing his best friend? Even I couldn't allow him to do that...Mason was my best friend too.

Liam went to grab the cane, and Scott pulled his hand away from Liam's grasp.

"We're not killing your best friend," Scott breathed,

We all exchanged a look before a voice interrupted us.

"That belongs to me." Sebastien spoke up, causing my heart to drop. He was standing less than 40 feet away, and has the ability to tear me limb from limb..

"It's a family heirloom. I'd like it back, please." he continued with his thick French accent, taking a step closer.

"It's all yours, just give us Mason." Scott spoke up, as we all stared at Sebastien.

"Unfortunately, I would not know where to begin. And while I've benefited from his memories, I don't have much use for an alter ego..." Sebastien affirmed.

Scott looked to me and Liam, and we both gave him a nod.

"You want it?" Scott asks, growling. He and Liam transform, and my eyes begin to glow. "Come and get it."

Sebastien's eyes light up blue and he returns the low growl. He begins to storm towards us, but I tilt my head and narrow my eyes, causing him to let out howls in pain.

Just a little trick I learned...

Scott tossed me the cane, and I held it in my unsteady hands as the familiar black smoke formed around Sebastien. He stood up in his Beast form.

A fight broke out between all of the wolves, as I attempted to plan out how I was going to stab him with this.

The Beast tossed Scott and Liam over to me, where they remained at my feet. I looked up, meeting eyes with it. I heard growls from beneath me, then Liam and Scott charged at the Beast.

"Wait!" I called out, as the Beast rose it's arms, before colliding them with the ground.

The impact sent the boys flying into a wall, each on a different side. They both groaned in pain. I narrowed my eyes, and began walking over to the Beast. It stared at me as I got closer, before slamming it's fists into the ground again.

I remained standing.

I continued walking, before I twisted my hand upwards, and heard a bone crack. I'm not sure which bone of the Beast I broke...but it must have been an important one, because it grew angry fast.

I kept my eyes narrowed, standing directly in front of it.

The Beast retaliated by shoving it's claws into my stomach, causing Scott and Liam to shout my name. My mouth hung open as I remained in shock, before it sent me flying into the wall that Liam was still lying at.

I let out a cry in pain, before I began wheezing. Liam immediately inched his way over to me, placing my head in his lap.

"You're gonna be okay," he whispered, as I clutched my stomach.

Scott let out a larger groan, and our eyes averted to him. Sebastien, now in his human form, was holding Scott by the neck. Scott tried to fight him off, squirming in his grasp as it became harder for him to breathe.

Liam looked down at me, then back over to Scott.

He didn't know who to save.

"Liam.." I choked, causing his eyes to meet mine. I reached my free hand up to his face, and turned it over to where the cane was lying on the floor.

He looked back down at me with sad eyes, and I nodded. "I swear, you'll be okay." he whispered, before lightly sitting me upright against the wall, where I let out another whine in pain.

He then quietly made his way over to the cane,

"You're strong. There's no doubt in that. But none of you fight with a killer instinct. Let me show you how to go for the throat-" Sebastien sassed, gripping Scott's throat tighter.

Liam snatched the cane up from the floor and slid the pike out of it, causing a metallic sound to interrupt Sebastien.

"Liam, wait! We can still save Mason." Scott choked out, as I held my stomach and my vision began to fade. I noticed Scott look at me with horrified eyes,

"Who's going to save you?" Liam shouted back.

Sebastien scoffed, "What kind of werewolves are you?"

Liam, growing angry with the situation as much as I am, began running towards Sebastien with the sword held high.

"No!" Scott shouted,

Sebastien shoved Liam back, making him fall to the ground as the pike slid out of his grasp. He then began choking Scott harder, causing him to fall to his knees. His hand grew tighter, and his claws skimmed the back of Scott's neck.

Just as he was about to kill him, my vision went completely black.

Flashes of Allison raced through my head. She was just standing there, looking beautiful as always. In the next flash, she was shooting her bow with Lydia. The next few went by quick, but one that caught my eye was her with Scott at the vet.

It was the day they met.

That one soon ended, and a flash of her dying in Scott's arms clouded my vision.

Then I blinked rapidly, and saw the scene that was happening before me. Sebastien's face was scarred and confused.

"Marie-Jeanne.." he weakly breathed, allowing Scott to punch him with his elbow, and slide out of his grasp. He fell to the floor panting as Kira and Lydia rushed over to us.

"Mason." Lydia called out, causing me to dart my attention over to them while Liam made his way back over to me.

"Liz, you'll be okay. Alright? You'll be fine." he attempted to reassure me as I saw his eyes water. I looked down at my hand, which was completely covered in blood, as was my shirt and torso.

My eyes weren't as wide as they usually were, and I felt extremely tired.

I was able to see Sebastien's head turn to Lydia, and he began storming over to her and Kira.

"I think you're gonna need to try it a little louder." Kira's voice spoke up, talking to Lydia.

Lydia's head tilted as Sebastien formed into the Beast, and continued walking over to her.

"Mason!" she dragged out, screaming five times louder than before.

The Beast fell to it's knees, and the black smoke surrounded it. No longer than a second later, Mason came stumbling out of the smoke, and Corey appeared glued to the wall. The two boys fell into each other's arms, forming a hug.

I let out a small laugh, smiling, along with everyone else.

Our moment was stopped, however, when the black smoke took off screeching. It was met in the corner by the Hellhound. Parrish held it off, as Scott quickly grabbed the pike, sending it flying at the Beast. It landed in the Beast, and the monster began to vanish.

Parrish was left standing with nothing in his arms, and he transformed back to his charred human self. Everyone let out breaths of relief, even Liam, as we all looked over at where the Beast once stood.

"Is everyone okay?" Scott called out, before Liam looked back down at me.

"No!" he immediately called out, causing my face to fall. His face grew confused as his one of his hands gripped my wrist. "It's not working...Liz, you're not letting my take your pain."

Scott rushed over to us, and knelt next to Liam.

"Yes I am- there's just not much of it to take.." I replied, remembering that that's along the lines of Allison told Scott in her final moments.

"No, Liz. This...this can't happen again, especially not to you." Scott rambled, staring down at me with disbelief.

"Scott, I'll be okay." I lightly smiled at him, as my left hand remained clutching my bloody stomach. Soon, I'll bleed out..but for now, I can help them pick off Theo Raeken.

I twisted my right hand, causing a scream to erupt from the corner of the room. Theo was standing there, with electricity surrounding him and the puddle he stood in. I just broke his wrists.

"How did you-" Scott started,

"I saw him trying to sneak up behind you.." I laughed, before my laughed formed a cough.

"Liam, get her out of here. We'll deal with Theo." Scott looked up, before looking back down at Liam and me.

Liam quickly nodded, scooping me up in his arms. He rushed over to Parrish, who looked down at me, then took off with us.

I'll be okay.

Again, nothing to say.

Until the last chapter, goodbye ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 23
That first look at our rivaling team. One look at Liam's enemy,Brett Talbot,was all it took to think I was going insane. I had seen him before, we u...
67.8K 1.3K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
43.3K 2.6K 31
The last thing James "Jay" Hale ever imagined was to begrudgingly return to Beacon Hills, find out his older sister was murdered, and then be forced...
7.7K 313 26
Season 5 spoilers. In the middle of the battle against the Dred Doctors, Elizabeth Hale finds herself on both sides, the bad and the good, and be...