The money, drugs, and temptat...

By Lovingthecrazy

A ten-year-old Laura saw her father die. Now, six years later, as the final wounds are healing, she sees her... More

Life changed
Andrew
How it begins
Confusion
Now for the bad part.
The life I could live without
Breakin' out
Just us girls
Kiki
The contract
Eating at your soul
And it carries on
Falling downhill to a bed of thorns...
... And into a hornets nest
Messy
My Babies
Hornets who bite and sting
Sarra
Coaters

QUESTION

42 1 2
By Lovingthecrazy

Okay, I don't know who's reading this but I have another chapter ready to upload. Good news for you, but it's kind of made me question if there's something wrong with me. I might take this story down. I love it. It's very moving. But I feel like I have a problem for writing it, it's so grotesque and violent and just plain BAD. I know it's just a role, a story, something that's not real but it came from my head. Is all this shit marking me as a bad person? I need opinions on this because that next chapter is not going up without thoughts. Real thought. Not just "OMG you're a fuxked up person" or "no leave it up". Please, I feel... wrong. I don't like this feeling. This might be the end of Laura, unless there are people out there who really care for the story and I don't even know what I want but I can't just keep going without questioning myself. What the hell is this shit?

Please comment with what you think. There's a lot of action in the next chapter but I can't put it up just yet. And I don't know how I managed to put up some of the last chapters. This is one of those books where I am just wondering WHAT IF MY MOTHER OR LITTLE SISTER READ THIS. Do I want to keep going on a book where I have a hard time allowing people I know to read it?

Any opinion is a good one. Please comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 133 33
Meet Anna,normal teenage girl with parents who don't care about her.One day someone comes in her life and everything is different.That someone is nob...
1K 32 15
After living most of her life in child prostitution, she finally finds her break. But it doesn't come easy.
1.7K 284 66
In a world where mythical, supernatural species soundlessly spy on humans and hunt them down, lives a young woman who's oblivious to the consistent d...
12.6K 556 21
All she wanted was to be loved and wanted by someone, After 21 years of a hate filled life she looks for a quick fix and an easy way out. But quick f...