Short Horror Stories

By mercat102

I have always loved horror and I am now finally deciding to write some short horror stories I've made many di... More

The Death Of Me
Let's Play House
Meet My Friends
Let's Be Friends
What Happened To Me?
where is she

Dolls Are Fun Until You Become One

56 4 7
By mercat102

( I know this is a pretty short story but I tried to write one about a doll so only read if you don't have a life size doll or you feel like you can read it but i guess it doesn't really matter. read it if you want but don't blame me for anything you were the one who read it I just wrote it ) 

I walked around my house it was getting close to lunch time, and I had friends coming over so I needed to clean. I was walking around to see if I missed some stuff. I went into my room and saw a doll I kept in the attic. It scared me because I forgot I owned it in the first place. I sighed and picked it up and walked to the stairway to the atti. I have always hated attics they always scare e. I took a deep breath and opened the door and walked up the stairs when I got to the top I tried to find a light switch. Once I found my way to the middle of the room I found one and turned it on. I looked around trying to find where I had put the doll. When I found where I had put it I set it down, and looked at all my other dolls. I saw a life size doll it had brown hair and hazel eyes. I looked at it and moved some things like its arms and legs I giggled a little at this. I closed my eyes remembering the fun I had with it and how I would reenact movie scenes with it. I took a deep breath and opened my eyes. I could hear my friends downstairs I smiled and tried to move to get downstairs, but I couldn't. I couldn't move, talk, blink or anything. I tried yelling for my friends but they couldn't hear me. I realized I in the same position I had moved the doll to. I realized that if I could only do what a doll could I realized I was in the doll. Ever since I have been stuck in the doll I have remembered dolls are fun until you become one. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 1K 95
Volume 4 အစကို ရှေ့ book မှာ ဖတ်ပေးပါ Volume 4 အစကို ေရွ႕ book မွာ ဖတ္ေပးပါ
27K 512 13
kwento ito ng isang barkadahan na pumunta sa isang lugar na di nila alam,pero sa lugar pla na yon ay may nakatagong kababalaghan.
684K 24.2K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
351K 9.1K 36
This is a Collection of Real Life Horror stories. These stories are told by various different people who personally experienced paranormal events.