UN REQUITED (boyxboy)

By Bcontesa618

My heart shattered into a million pieces the moment he gave his away... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Epilogue

Nineteen

14.6K 713 46
By Bcontesa618

No words could ever describe what I am feeling at this moment. Looking into the handsome, peaceful, boyish face of my one true love while he is completely wrapped around me like a body pillow. Last night was the single most important and memorable night of my entire life. I sigh contently as I replay the events that changed me forever...

Pressing my full body to Conners ignites in me this ball of need. Feeling him grinding and rubbing his whole body against mine in response feeds my courage to go on. Knowing that I am the cause of his arousal is a very powerful feeling.

I am not even sure when in the hell our cloths came off but somewhere between laying me down and kissing me to within an inch of my life, he somehow managed to undress me and after effectively kissing, nibbling and even biting just about every inch of my skin with those sinfully mind blowing lips, I now find myself staring into his eyes showing him all of my soul in my gaze.

He is staring up at me from between my legs and as he is but a breath away from putting the tip of my penis inside his mouth, I see it all in his eyes. Fear, desire, need, want and pure unadulterated love and when I feel his lips close around the head of my member, I completely let go.

Conner takes my manhood completely into his mouth and the feeling of his wet lips surrounding me causes me to moan out loud as I completely lose what is left of my inhibitions. As he begins to suck me like I am the last meal on this planet, I feel his finger begin to caress my hole making it flutter for him.

I am not sure what happened but one minute he was sucking me like a lollipop and the next I am panting like an animal as Conner decides to lick his way down my taint and pressing his lips to my hole. Once he kisses and sucks on it I loose control over my hips and begin to hump his face and I wrap my fingers in his hair to keep him right there.

I wrap my legs around his shoulders and neck and then I feel his tongue enter me. "Ahhh, oh God. Yessszzz!". He just keeps going and going and before I know it I am starting to climb an imaginary cliff of emotions. Every grunt from Conner fuels my need as I realize that he is lost in this moment right along with me.

Then I feel his finger right along side his tongue and I am breathing so much harder as it burns a bit but in such a good way. He continues to finger me when I hear him say, "God baby look at you. My dick is so hard and wet and it's because of you. You are the most beautiful creature I have ever seen and you are mine.". He now has two fingers inside of me pumping me so hard and I am riding him like a fine stallion. THRUST... "This", PUMP... "is", SWISH..."all", PLUNG... "mine!". On that final word from him Conner presses against my magic button and every nerve in my body catches on fire and then I loose my fucking mind.

"Please Conner, please make love to me babe. I need to feel you inside of me please." I beg in a voice filled with such longing and desire that all he does is nod and out of nowhere he comes up with a bottle of lube and begins to pour some on my hole. Then he massages it into my hole making me moan that much more louder. I watch him pour some on his beautiful and perfect penis knowing that this will be painful at first because my man is too well endowed.

He looks right into my eyes as he begins to spread the lube up and down his penis. Never letting my gaze go, Conner spreads my legs wider making room for himself as he positions the tip of his head with my hole. Just before he pushes in to enter me, a look of utter adoration and tenderness crosses his face as he says, "I love you Ioan, more than I ever thought possible. You are MY baby!". As my eyes begin to fill with tears of pure happiness, he enters me in one long thrust causing this immense pain to hit my body effectively causing me to lose my breath.

I feel him surround me as he is laying on me and ask, "Are you okay baby?". I cannot speak. His dick has robbed me of speech. At some point I begin to take notice of the fact that I am not in pain but I am not feeling pleasure yet either. I just feel full and this dull ache is throbbing inside of my body. Then I realize that the throbbing is not me but Conners body shaking with the struggle to keep still as I adjust to him.

He is still staring right into my soul and I lift my hand to caress his face as I say the one word that changes our lives forever. "MOVE!" , I growl at him as I grip his hair in my fist. Then he begins to thrust in and out of me moaning with each movement and my whole world becomes him. His smell. His need. His moans and groans. His sweat. His body heat. His sweet nothings that he continues to murmur in my ear as he pumps in and out of me while he kisses and nibbles on my neck.

I am completely lost in him. There is nowhere else I could ever be than in Conners arms. It was always meant to be this way. Just when I think it just cannot get an better, he hits my sweet spot and robs me of my soul as an explosive jolt runs through my entire body and then knowing he hit my prostrate, Conner looses his fucking mind and fucks me like an animal as he wraps his arms around my legs.

I don't know what kind if sounds are coming from me but for every sound there is a response from him and with each answer he pushes me closer and closer to that imaginary cliff until finally, with one last thrust Conner stops as he tries to fuck me through the cushion of the lounger and growls so loud as he erupts inside of me and that was the last nudge I needed as I finally fall off the cliff and explode into a display of breathtakingly beautiful fireworks.

By the time we both finally catch our breathes, he just collapes on top of me and I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist keeping him inside of me. His face is buried in my neck as he wraps all of himself around me. I run my fingers through the hairs on the back of his neck and I feel him shaking.

"Is everything okay Conner?", I ask a bit nervously but then he turns his head to look at me and says, "Thank God that I got to experience this with you for the first time because baby, you have ruined me for all other people.". I start laughing so hard that I dislodge his penis from inside of me making us both groan out loud.

We laugh out loud at each other. "Are you okay baby?". "After what you just did to my body, babe, I will never be just okay ever again!". Then I plant a tender little kiss on his lips and the smile he gives me in return tells me that I will never get enough of this man, my man.

I look over at the love of my life only to find him staring at me with the silliest of grins on his face. I return his smile and say, " Well good morning to you kind sir!". He giggles slightly and reaches his hand and caresses the side of my face. He looks into my eyes and says, "It will be if you answer one question for me.".

I give him an inquisitive look that also says, go ahead and I can feel his thumb caressing the side of my lips causing little tingles to run up and down my body. "Ioan, I know we are young but you have to know that any part of my soul I had left, became yours the moment I entered you.". I am not sure what he is trying to say and the confusion must have registered on my face because if I had any doubt's left with regards to his feelings for me, his next words erradited them completely.

He turns on his side and melds his body to mine and grips the back of my head and brings my face to less than an inch from his. He is breathing hard now and looking into my soul, now, his soul and sets me free with one request..."Will you marry me?"....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 372 45
When Mongkut starts JAT University and meets Wolf, his entire world is about to change. Wolf has been groomed to take over his father's company since...
1.3M 51.2K 22
Jordan Patterson has to accept that his number one nemesis is the one he's destined to love for the rest of his immortal life. Ever since childhood...
116K 2.3K 18
" do you think that you can get away with this doctor "squeezing my neck tighter cutting My airways i could only beg "p-please"i felt i second pair o...
266K 9.1K 26
Alex Gallagher is your average 16 year old sophomore with average grades and an average life, well if you call getting bullied by your ex best friend...