Ever After High

By iloveverafter

This my 1st story. Hope you like it. -Hannah More

Author's Note (iloveverafter)
Ever After High
Madeline and Briar's Day Out
Raven meets Bunny Blanc
Alistair Wonderland
Rooming With Ginger Breadhouse
The *Friendly* Date
Meet Hannah
Meet Sarrah
A Study for the Test
Author's Note

A Day with my Crush

90 2 1
By iloveverafter

Finally, today is weekend! Woohoo! Not too much narrating to do. LOL... Bunny is so lonely today... she doesn't  know what to do. Ginger had thronework with Raven. Apple had singing lessons with Maddie. Kitty brought Lizzie to The Glassslipper. Then, an idea came to her mind. She could go out with Alistair! Really, mom. Can we let Bunny hear me? PLEASE! Okay.(swoosh) Hi Bunny! Oh... Hi? Bunny asked. Go to Alistair's dorm! He is there! HONEST. So, Bunny went to Alistair's dorm. Oh, hi, Bunny! Alistair greeted. Hi Alistair! Bunny greeted. Sorry to bother you but, can you go out with me to the movies? Bunny said. Sure! I am so bored anyway. Alistair said. Okay, guys, I will plan your date. We are not going to date!  Both shouted. Whatever...

THE END IS THE BEGINNING...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.8K 6.2K 123
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
43.2K 2.6K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
73.2K 1.8K 68
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...
76.3K 8.4K 14
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...