The *Friendly* Date

Bunny started walking along the road. As planned, you are going to have the *friendly picnic/date at the Enchanted Forest. Okay! Bunny said. Bunny went to the Enchanted Forest and... (Young narrator flipping the page)

*at the Enchanted Forest*
Hi Bunny! Alistair greeted. Hi Alistair! Bunny greeted with a curtsy. Where is the food? Alistair asked. Young narrator, where is the food? (The young narrator laughing) I think I have forgotten it! Are you planning to let them stay here for a long time? Raven asked, entering the conversation. Well, I suggest for you guys to just call Apple, but it will take four hours. Raven said, hopping to young narrator's plan. Fine! But better make it quick or else! Or else what Bunny? Ooh! Fine! Bunny said, annoyed. Hey there! Waved Hannah. The younger sister of young narrator. And Hannah had a twin named Sarrah. They know all about what is happenning here. Sarrah Royal and Hannah Rebel. Who are you? All of them asked. Guys, meet my younger sisters, Hannah and her twin, Sarrah. Oh. so you are new here huh? Alistair asked. Yep! Sarrah said. Anyway, you guys have been here for 30 minutes. Mind if I join? I brought some food. Hannah said, waving a big plastic bag. I will leave now guys. My roommie is waiting! Raven said.

*at Ever After High*
Guys, I gotta have to room with Bunny and Sarrah with Ginger. Hannah said. Okay, stop chitchat and go to your dorms.

*at Bunnah's dorm*
You know what, I think I had a crush on Alistair. Hannah said. How did you know? Asked Bunny, sadly. Joke! I am just joking! I should not have a crush here at Ever After because I am a narrator. Hannah said. I know you have a crush on Alistair. And if your asking why, just remember that I always know what is happenning here. Hannah explained. And why did you come to our friendly date? Asked Bunny. I think what is in your mind to say is why did we ruin your date. Hannah said. Let us just forget about this page. Bunny said, outting off the light.

THE END IS JUST THE BEGINNING...