A Study for the Test

Hi guys! I don't think I will be busy the days forward so enjoy the chap.
=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*
Apple is studing for the Math test today. The students were asking for her help. She said tomorrow at the Study Lounge. Hey Apple, need some help? Hannah offered. Sure. Apple said. Why don't you just tell them that you are not interested in tuturing? Hannah said. Do you think that that is easy? Apple asked. Calm down Apple, you need to rest. Hannah said. Here, just read this book insted of what you are reading now. Hannah offered. Ok. Apple said. So Apple read the book and...(Young Narrator flipping the page)

=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=**=*=*=*=**

*the next day*
Apple is ready to go. She had memorized the lessons. She is gonna return the book and asked why is it magical. Hi Apple. Hannah greeted. Hi Hannah. Apple greeted back. Um...can I asjed you something? Apple asked. You can go on. Hannah said. Why didn't you always bring this book to class? Apple asked. Because I don't want to cheat. This book is magical. It is one of my magic touches. Hannah hexplained. Apple was amazed. She thought that she is really cheating because she can hear her mom, dad, and sister. Let's go now. The Study Lounge is right this way. Hannah said.

*at the Study Lounge*
Apple and Hannah entered with a happy face. The students were hexcited to learn Apple White's Lessons. Okay class, participate at Miss White's Lesson. You are here to learn not to take pictures. Hannah scoled. Okay class, since you already know me I don't need to introduce myself. Today, Miss Narrator or Teacher Hannah will help me teach so please listen. Apple said. Apple turned to Hannah giving her a look that she will duscuss the first lesson.

THE END IS JUST THE BEGINNING...