Ninjago: Journey to the Other...

By RS4ever101

This is for all you Ninjago fans! The Ninja get forced up into a portal, leading them to the second dimension... More

Chapter one: The Plan
Chapter two: Where it all began
Chapter three: Arrival and Confusion
Chapter four: The reveal of truth
Chapter five: How it All Started
Chapter six: The first mission
Chapter seven: A Lesson Learned
Chapter Eight: Mission B.O.O.Y.A.H.
Chapter nine: Trouble....
Chapter ten: The Surprise
Chapter eleven: Two scars for life
Chapter twelve: The Rescue
Chapter thirteen: Catching up
Chapter fourteen: One Problem Solved
Chapter fifteen: Almost a Miracle
Chapter seventeen: A Memory Beyond the Stars
The Epilogue

Chapter sixteen: The Battle between Light and Shadow

1.2K 37 35
By RS4ever101

Kai's POV

I tried to free myself from the wall, but the gravity force was too strong.

"Loosis! Hoosis! Javanoosis!" Second Lloyd chanted.

Suddenly, we all fell to the ground. Everything just stopped. Then out of nowhere, the pieces of land and we flew up to the surface. We were outside.

The black hole then became a portal. Inside, it looked like the underworld but a bit more red.

"This is bad," Second Cole said.

Suddenly, a huge red paw with sharp claws bursts out of the portal. It made a loud howl as Second Lloyd had a crazy smile.

Then a big red, furry body came out. The head-or should I say the two heads had sharp ears, razor-sharp teeth, and pointy noses.

Habauka was an ancient mythic god of the underworld—the god of hell hounds- probably explaining why he has those devil dogs.

"My Lord," Second Lloyd said, "Hear my request."

The god lowed his head to Second Lloyd. I'm assuming Habauka doesn't talk, after all, he was a dog.

"These outsiders tried to stop my plan!" Second Lloyd pointed at us, "With your help, we can take over the universe together! This planet will be ours!"

Habauka turned his head to us. The four eyes stared into mine coldly.

"Take my soul, my Lord!" Second Lloyd shouted, "Together, we'll be one!"

Habauka looked at Second Lloyd, then howled. The ground began to shake. Second Lloyd began to float into the air.

"Lloyd, NO!" Second Cole cried.

Second Lloyd's body began to glow, and then within a flash, his spirit ripped out of the body and into the god's eyes. After, Second Lloyd's body dissolved into ashes.

I couldn't believe my eyes. Did that dog take his soul?

The dog growled then began to laugh. Second Lloyd took over its body. The red fur turned black and purple.

I looked at Second Cole, who looked like he had just got a heart attack, then back to Second Lloyd.

"Yes!" Second Lloyd shouted, "After all these years, I'm now the most invincible God in the universe! How does it feel, Cole? How does it feel to lose!! After everything you've done? All the hard work you did, and it all goes to die! Now you will watch your planet burn in defeat!"

Second Lloyd's paws began to glow then all these dragons came out. Wait, I think they're dragons, they kind of look like minotaurs.

"What are those things?" I asked.

"They're nightmares!" Second Cole cried.

"Yeah, we know they look creepy, like a nightmare, but what exactly are they!" Jay shouted.

"They're called nightmares!" Second Kai shouted, "That's what they are; they're the most terrifying beasts in the underworld!"

I looked up at the sky and saw fifteen portals opening. Nightmares flew inside them.

"They're going all over the universe!" I cried.

Portals began to appear and disappear. The universe is unbalanced, just like what Second Nya said.

"We have to stop the portals!" Lloyd shouted.

"There's no time!" Second Kai cried, "We have to get out of here! It's not safe!"

We all made our elemental dragons. Our second-dimension selves got inside Second Cole's ship. Also, Cole was in there because he didn't have his powers.

We got chased by nightmares, but we managed to shake them off, even though some were tough.

Before Second Lloyd could find us, we went inside a cave. We made sure that no nightmares came to us.

"This is chaos!" Jay cried, "Second Lloyd became one with that dog thing, nightmares are strolling all over the universe, and we have no clue how to stop it! What do we do now?"

"There's only one way," Second Kai replied, "We have to get the spell book to stop the portals, and the only way to defeat Lloyd is to use the Sword of Balance on him."

"But we don't have the Sword of Balance. It's still back at Lloyd's lair," I said.

"Which is why we need your help," Second Cole replied, "I need you guys to help me get the Sword of Balance and the spell book. We only got one shot at this, so we must be cautious."

"Cole's right," Second Nya said, "Once we get the Sword of Balance, we will use it like a catching game. If you get in trouble, throw it to someone else. Also, we need the four Obsebion Swords to ignite the Sword of Balance."

"But we don't have the Obsidian Ice Sword," Cole said.

"Perhaps we do," Zane held out the Sword in his hand, "I grabbed it before we fled."

"That's great," Second Jay said, "But what about the nightmares? There's too many for us to handle."

"Like I said," Second Nya replied, "The catching game. Don't let those Obsidian Swords out of your sight."

"We won't," I said, "Are we ready?"

"How can I be?" Cole lowered his head, "I don't have my powers. I'm no match against these things."

"Don't worry, buddy," Second Kai placed a hand on his shoulder, "We'll get your powers back soon."

"Besides, I think I still have my samurai x gear. Yep, I know I still have it," Second Nya replied.

"Yes!" Cole cheered, "I always wanted to wear the gear."

"Normally, I don't let anyone use my stuff without permission, but since it's an emergency..." Second Nya pressed a button on her wrist.

Out of nowhere, the samurai x robot and suit landed in front of us. Cole jumped up and down excitingly as Second Nya gave him the case.

"How do I look?" Cole asked.

"Like a new warrior," Zane said.

"Samurai X 2.0!" Jay joked.

"Actually," Cole put on the helmet and got in the robot, "Call me Samurai MC: Mighty Cole! Nya's already Samurai X."

"Now we're ready," Second Cole replied, "Come on, let's go."

We flew on our elemental dragons, and Cole was flying in the robot. We each had our Obsebion Swords.

Nightmares were rolling all over the place. We each had to split up and fight them.

"Kai, watch out!" Cole cried.

I turned to the left to see a nightmare on top of me, but Cole smacked it away.

"Thanks," I said, "How ya doing in that suit?"

"It's awesome!" Cole said as he attacked more nightmares.

"Let's see what I can do," I swerve to the right, "FIRE!"

I used my powers to attack the nightmares. I didn't keep my eyes off them. I won't stop until they're all finished.

I see the others were doing fine. Second Cole was in his jet, chasing and shooting the nightmares in the sky. On the bottom, I saw turrets, which Second Kai and Second Jay were shooting.

Nya and Jay were fighting together, the same with Lloyd and Zane. One nightmare tried to take my Obsidian Swords, but I struck at him, causing him to dissolve into ashes.

"Does anyone see the spellbook?" Lloyd asked.

"I see it," I said, "I'm gonna get it."

"Kai!" Second Cole shouted.

Second Cole's ship was beside me. We attacked nightmares on the way. Finally, I was able to reach the book. I quickly tossed it to Second Cole.

"Alright, here it is!" Second Cole began to chant, "Dimaro! Chestcose! Aro--"

Suddenly, a nightmare struck the ship. Five more came over and took down the engines.

"Noo!" I cried.

Second Lloyd began to laugh. Second Cole's ship couldn't take hits anymore. The ship started to fall out of the sky.

"Kai! Catch!" Second Cole threw the book toward me.

I saw a nightmare coming my way. I had no choice but to charge at it. It was either me or him.

As soon as I got the book, the nightmare tackled me. It tried to snatch the book from my hands, but I kept it away from him as I turned the pages.

"Which spell is it?" I asked.

"It's on page 18--"

Before Second Cole could finish, the ship crashed into a tree. Smoke started to fill the sky.

"Cole!" I cried.

"What is it?" Cole asked.

"Not you, Second Cole! He's in trouble!" I shouted.

"New plan, Jay and Cole, help Kai while Nya, Zane, and I help the others!" Lloyd shouted.

While Lloyd, Zane, and Nya flew to the ship, Jay and Cole arrived. Jay used his lightning powers, and Cole came over with missiles.

"Which one is it?" Jay asked.

"That's what I'm asking!" I cried, "He said one eighty-something!"

"Then start from page 180," Cole replied, "One of them should match."

I started from page 180. I looked at every spell. None of them matched what Second Cole tried to say.

"Kai, hurry!" Nya cried, "We don't know how much longer we can take these guys!"

"I'm going as fast as I can!" I snapped.

Suddenly, I found a match. It was at the very bottom of page 186.

I begin to chant, "Dimaro! Chestcose! Aroliska!"

Suddenly, everything stopped. The nightmares began to get sucked back into the portal. Even the ones from the different dimensions came out.

"Nooo!" Second Lloyd howled, "My creation! You'll PAY FOR THIS!!!"

Second Lloyd, still in Habauka's body, struggled to stay up the portal. I noticed I saw a sword falling.

I gasped, "The Sword of Balance!"
I tried to fly over there, but suddenly, I got smacked by a giant black paw, causing me to lose my dragon.

"You can't defeat me!" Second Lloyd screeched, "I'm the most powerful lord in all humanity!"

"We have to get the Sword of Balance!" Second Cole cried.

Cole caught me before I was able to fall to the ground. The Sword of Balance was pretty close.

"Cole! Get the Sword!" I cried.

Cole quickly flew to land and then charged at the Sword. Before he could grab it, Second Lloyd jumped right in front of us. His eyes glowed so bright that I thought my eyes were going to melt.

"Going somewhere?" Second Lloyd snickered, "Let me give you a hand!"

Second Lloyd smacked us with his paw, causing us to fly backwards. Then he tried to get the Sword of Balance, which was nowhere to be found.

"Where is it?!" Second Lloyd shrieked.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Jay running away with the Sword in his hand. Second Lloyd noticed him and tried to smash him but missed.

"Give me the Sword!" Lloyd cried.

Jay threw it across the trees then landed next to Lloyd. Second Lloyd saw the Sword in his hands.

"You hoo! Over here!" Lloyd teased.

Second Lloyd quickly ran over to him. Lloyd jumped and then fled. Everyone else got into their places.

"We have to give the Sword to Second Cole!" I shouted.

"But how? I can't see him anywhere!" Cole cried.

"Just pass it around!" Second Kai shouted, "Lloyd! Bring it over!"

Lloyd tossed it to Second Kai. Second Lloyd charged at him with his sharp fangs.

"I always knew you were a traitor!" Second Lloyd shrieked.

"Jay!" Second Kai passed it to Second Jay, who almost didn't catch it.

"Bring it to me, Jay," Second Lloyd pleaded, "I'll give you anything you want. Money, Fame, fortune, even immortality!"

"You're crazy!" Second Jay shouted as he tossed it to Nya.

Nya caught it then summoned her dragon. Second Lloyd tried to catch her down, but she was too high.

"Second Nya!" Nya threw it to Second Nya and also summoned her dragon.

Second Lloyd jumped up and down to reach but kept failing. Nya and Second Nya kept tossing it back and forth to each other to Second Cole.

"Hold still, you roaches!" Second Lloyd shouted.

Finally, Second Nya tossed it to Second Cole, and the Nyas flew opposite sides. Second Lloyd stared at Second Cole. He bent down his hind legs.

"This....ends...now...." Second Lloyd growled.

"Yes, it does...," Second Cole whispered, "We've done so much for you over the past eight years. We trained you to become the green ninja...you were one of my closest friends then it all disappeared. The last time I abandoned you, that was an accident. And now...this is on purpose!"

Second Lloyd snarled, then charged at Second Cole. Second Cole started to climb up the mountain. Second Lloyd followed. He tried to claw him off, but Second Cole was too fast.

"Cole, what are you doing?" I asked.

We all watched the two of them battle. I noticed that Second Cole was leading him toward the black hole.

Second Lloyd clawed Second Cole's leg. He came in for another swipe, but Second Cole used the Sword of Balance, causing the claws on Second Lloyd's paw to dissolve.

Suddenly, my Obsidian Sword began to feel hot. I quickly let go of it, and the sword flashes to the Sword of Balance. The other three blades did the same.

"I won't let you out of my sight!" Second Lloyd shrieked, "You made me like this!"

Second Cole held up the Sword of Balance, so the four Obsebion Swords became one. The powers made the Sword shine.

"No, Lloyd," Second Cole said, "You did this to yourself..."

Second Lloyd growled, then leaped at Second Cole. I couldn't believe what happened next.

Second Cole pointed the Sword out. Before Second Lloyd could strike, the Sword cuts through Second Lloyd's body. The two heads separated as the blade was still dissolving inside him. The body was split in half.

The two body parts fell into the portal, along with the standing nightmares. Then the portal closed.

All of the madness stopped. Everyone stopped what we were doing. My eyes were just glued to the floor. It was finally done.

Second Lloyd was dead....for good...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 104 18
Cole and Nya return battered and broken from an unknown Realm. The fragile balance of the group is in question until the true events of Cole and Nya'...
19.7K 366 14
Just random one-shots of you and Lloyd I promise it gets better Things to know: ---------- • you and Cole are cousins • you are the elemental mast...
31.9K 413 25
The battle for Ninjago City is called to Lloyd, also known as the green ninja, and his friends, who are also secret ninjas. Kai is the red ninja with...
1.1K 21 11
Kai has gotten his memory back. But now there's a new problem. Cole's suddenly a baby again, thanks to Jay's secret hate for the ninja. Now they have...