Good girls with bad boys

By Niiicollle

Rinon, a regular 18 year old girl, experiences ups and downs in the cruel life of reality. There's love, figh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Part 11

Chapter 9

157 6 3
By Niiicollle

After a long day of school, I'm so fucking tired I need to see my bed😂. I get in some Victoria's Secret footie pajamas, and jump into my bed. Jesses not here yet, so I'm just gonna wait for him-sleeping. About 15 minutes in, I hear some footsteps, and I'm guessing it's Jesse. But I heard a voice too, it didn't sound like this mysterious girl and I were in the same room, it kinda sounded like it was coming through a phone. Maybe it's just Jesse talking to his mom or something, I think to myself. But, as I eavesdrop on they're conversation, I hear some stuff Jesse probably wouldn't say to his mom. "Alright love you babe see you tomorrow I can't wait to see you again babe. Alright bye." I was in disbelief. Could Jesse have been cheating on me? After all I've been through just to get with him! I have to find out more. "Bye babe I'm gonna go to work love you." "Bye." I say blandly. Jesses not allowed to bring his phone to work, so I'm guessing that it's in his room. I go into jesses room, and see his phone laying on his bed. He has no password, so this make it easier. I go into his messages, and see a contact name named "Jessica". "Who the fuck is this?" I scream out loud to myself.  As I would usually do, I click this contact name. Just as I could imagine. Why. I say with tears falling down my pale face."WHY!" I thought he was the best thing that happened to me. I loved him! I run downstairs and grab a blade. The ones you love the most can cause this. I say to myself while trembling in disbelief. I start cutting everywhere, until I pass out.

Well, that's the end! Cliffhanger much? Yasss. I hope u like this story byeeee luv u 😚😚😚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 13.4K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
1.9M 37.7K 123
Carrie Bogiatto was just six years old when her mother took her away. Away from her father, away from her brothers, away from her life. And she took...
35K 1.7K 24
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
311K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.