Brian Quinn (Q/Reader) - FIRS...

Od QUIXOTICQUINN

A few one shots of FIRSTS with Brian Q Quinn. First meeting First date First kiss Etc. Více

First Meeting (Q/READER)
First date (Q/READER)
First Kiss (Q/READER)
Be Mine (Q/READER)
Authors Note
Stay the night (Q/READER)
First Time (Q/READER)
I love you (Q/READER)
Authors Note
First Fight - (Q/Reader)
Make up Sex - (Q/Reader)
Move in with me - (Q/READER)
This cant be happening... (Q/READER)
Marry me (Q/READER)
Im your daddy.. (Q/READER)
Vows (Q/READER)

Meeting his friends (Q/READER)

3.2K 46 6
Od QUIXOTICQUINN

Love me like you do, la la love me like you do
_____________________________

A stream of sunlight beaming through a gap in the curtains woke you from your sleep, rolling onto your back and stretching your arms into the air, waiting for your eyes to adjust to the light.

"Morning sleepy head" the voice startles you, you didn't expect it, it wasn't until that moment that you realised that it wasn't a dream and that you had in fact spent the night with Brian, in more ways than one, a smile creeping up on your face as you watched your boyfriend walk towards you in nothing but his boxers and your novelty pink apron with the boobs, carrying a tray of what looked like bacon, you could not help the chuckle that escaped your lips "morning babe, you shouldn't have made breakfast" you said as he placed the tray down on your lap and sat in the bed beside you "anything to keep my girl happy" he commented back, your smile only grew at him calling you his girl, you loved that, you loved being his. And with that you both sat and ate in a comfortable silence.

After you had finished eating, Brian placed the tray on the bedside table and turned to you.. "So (YN) I think we should talk" you couldn't look at him, was he seriously going to break up with you the morning after you slept with him, what a dick you could not believe this was happening.. As if reading your mind Brian cut through your thoughts "don't worry babe it's nothing bad, it's just... Joe called and asked if we wanted to go get drinks tonight?" He spoke softly but cautiously, you didn't understand why this was such a big thing or why he had scared the shit out of you by starting the conversation with a break up line "Brian, you scared the fuckin shit outta me there!!! Of course I'll come out tonight, I would love to meet your friends" you replied looking at him, his mouth pulled up into a half smile but he still looked unsettled "what's wrong bri?" You asked, he looked to you before opening his mouth as if to say something and closing it again as if deciding against it. "C'mon babe, you can talk to me about anything" you urged "it's just that I'm scared, I'm nervous" he spoke cautiously "why are you scared?" You asked confused by his statement "what if you don't like my friends?" He almost whispered you couldn't help but chuckle lightly "if they're anything like you babe then I'll love them" you told him, his eyes met yours again and he looked slightly worried "what if you like them more than me..." He spoke softly looking down at his fidgeting hands, you could not believe how soft this big bear of a man was being, how insecure he looked in that moment, it had you crawling into his lap and placing your hands on both sides of his face and pulling him up to look at you "listen here Quinn, you are my man, you're the only one I want, I am yours, only yours, always...you hear me" you spoke sternly but softly to him. He just smiled a wide smile, nodded and kissed you deeply. You knew in that moment that you were in love with him, but you could not let him know that, he's run a mile.

You both lay about and watched to most f the day, just enjoying each other's company.

"We should shower, we've gotta meet joe and the guys in and hour and a half" Brian said to you, although he made no effort to get out of bed as he did. "I know, but I don't wanna get up, I'm comfy and you're warm, it's cold out there" you said poking your bottom lip out, Brian took his opportunity and leaned in and took it between his teeth, causing you to shiver at the action "well why don't you come in and shower with me, that way I can still keep you warm" he smirked.

After you both got out of the shower and got dressed for the night almost ready to leave you could see the uneasy feeling etched on Brian's face "baby, don't worry, it's gonna be fine, just remember you're my guy" you said stroking his hair trying to ease his discomfort "okay baby girl, let's go get this over with" and with that you jumped in a cab and headed to the bar.

Within minutes you had pulled up outside the bar and paid the cabby, standing in the doorway you took a deep breath to settle your own nerves, Brian must have noticed cause he laced his fingers through your own and gently squeezed, smiling down at you, you instantly relaxed, he really did make you feel safe. Bran pushed the door and walked into the bar not letting go of your hand, he must have spotted his friends cause he headed over to a booth where three men and another woman were seated, still holding your hand he spoke "hey guys, this is my girlfriend (YN), (YN) this is joe, sal, murr and this is bessy, joes wife" he said pointing to each one as he named them. "So nice to meet you (YN)" the one Brian called Murr said holding his hand out to shake, you obliged. "Yeah, it's really good to meet the girl who's got Quinn to settle down" the one brain called Sal added chuckling, the humour in his statement made you giggle and you shook his hand also "very nice to meet you (YN) we have all heard so much about you" Joe spoke standing up and pulling me into a giant bear hug "hi, (YN)" bessy said as Joe released you, "I'm so glad to have another female to save me from all the guy chat from these idiots" she laughed as joe elbowed her "it's very nice to meet all of you, I've heard a lot about you all" I finally spoke up "all good things I hope" sal replied to me, looking up at Brian he looked so happy watching our interaction "oh I wouldn't say that sal" I said and winked, Brian let out a hearty laugh at my reply and joe spoke up "she's gonna fit in so well Q, you've got yourself a keeper" and with that Brian pilled me in close to his side and placed a kiss on my cheek. He pulled over a chair for me to sit on and went to the bar to get me a drink leaving me with these four strangers who even strangely enough made me feel so comfortable, I mean I'm not much of a people person but they made me feel like I had known them for years. We talked and laughed, and I got to know everyone so much better through the night. It was wonderful, watching Brian interacting with his friends, he never left my side and always either had his hand on my thigh or around my waist. It was such an amazing feeling, knowing that he wasn't ashamed to be with me, letting people know i was his and he was my guy.

Through out the night I had gotten on so well with joe and murr, they were just big idiots and I loved it, I loved bessy she was so genuine, we hit it off right away. However I had noticed that sal was being a little stand off-ish with me, which worried me because of all of them sal was the closest person to Brian, and if he didn't like me then it could cause problems with Brian and I.

The end of the night was soon arriving and I excuses myself to go to the rest room, it was when I was heading back to the table that sal pulled me aside and asked if he could chat to me for a sec, my stomach flipped, I was so scared of what he was gonna say to me, but I agreed to go speak to
Him so, we stepped out the side of the building and sat in a early bench.
"(YN), I just want to make sure that you're genuinely interested in Q, he may put on a hard front but he's really fragile, he's not the kind of guy that can take another heart break.. I just I need to make sure, before this goes any further that youre serious about you guys." He said, you were kinda taken aback at what he had said and so it took you a while to respond, but you were sure that you only wanted Brian and you already knew that you were in love with him.. You just hadn't told him "listen, Sal, I'm so happy that Brian has friends like you, it's so lovely to see people looking out for him. But I am sure about him and us, I've never been more sure of anything in my life, I know how fragile he can be, but I'd never hurt him, never intentionally. I love him Sal. I haven't told him that cause I don't want to feel like I'm rushing him, but I am 100% in love with Him and it terrifies me, cause this works both ways, I mean he's not the only one that could get hurt, he has all of me and if he left then I'd be in a million pieces" i admitted, tears dripping from my eyes slightly, sal wrapped his arm around your shoulder and pulled you to him "(YN) I'm so glad to hear you say that, I have never seen him this happy in years, if ever. He's been through some shit and it seeing him with you tonight just made it seem like nothing else mattered. I can tell he loves you from the way he looks at you (YN). I can't imagine him ever hurting you." Sal spoke. All you could do was look at him and smile wiping the stray tears from your eyes. "Okay let's go back in before they wonder where we have disappeared to.

"Hey baby, where you been, everything okay?" Brian asked you as you sat back in your seat beside him "yeah babe, just got caught up talking to sal" i said smiling at him "did he upset you?" Brian asked looking into my eyes intently "no, no, quite the contrary, he's a good guy, and he cares about you a lot"  looking to sal then back to Brian "hmm alright baby, you ready to go home?" He asked and you nodded.

After saying your goodbyes to the group you and Brian made your exit and got a can back to his, laying in bed you turned to him "I had fun tonight, your friends are great, I really like them" you said to him. "I'm glad you enjoyed yourself and yeah the guys all love you" you smiled at the thought and snuggled in closer to him letting your eyes flutter closed your breathing matching the beat of his heart as you drifted off to sleep.

"I love you (YN)"

That's the last thing you heard before sleep overtook you.

Sorry guys I'm 100% sure I keep swiping from "I" and "you" in this one. I'll edit later.

Thanks for reading.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

16.6K 339 42
An Impractical Jokers fan fiction featuring the jokers- Sal Vulcano, Brian Quinn, Joe Gatto, and James Murray. Susan Bishop has always had bad luck...
848 27 22
this is the alternate ending of tender in the loins if Sal dated her instead of Q
14.3K 526 39
Brian Quinn was at the end of the road; he wanted to give up on everything, that was until he found Maya. They were made for each other, but when som...
3.3K 204 30
THIS IS BOOK 2!! Book 1 can be found on my profile! Enjoy. "Are you Brian Quinn?" He was silent, but the rise of his eye brows confirmed her suspici...