I'm Not

Von dance4infinity

This is a story about a girl who is a perfectly ok girl on the outside but shattered like glass on the inside... Mehr

What I Am
My super plan
The cuts and the pain
When we fell apart
What would change my life forever
Goodbye Family
Addys Story

My Surprise of a Lifetime

42 3 8
Von dance4infinity

*Kalani POV

There he was. Standing right there. With his beautiful brown hair. His hand out for me so he can pull me up. Oh yeah. I haven't mentioned his name. He was Wes Middleton. 8th grader and quarterback for the football team. Wow. He was fine. He was also really smart. He was on honor role last year.

*Wes POV

As I'm walking down the hall, I see my friends younger sister beating up my crush. Kalani West. So I casually walk over and help her up and she looks like she saw a ghost.

A/n  sorry y'all I've been sick. I'll be updating soon.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

40.2K 2.8K 24
|ongoing| Ivana grew up alone. She was alone since the day she was born and she was sure she would also die alone. Without anyone by her side she str...
201K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
150K 867 27
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
92.4K 5.8K 31
{مُكْتمِلة} {مترجمة} كِيمْ تَايْهِيُونْغْ فِي عَلَاقَةٍ سِرِّيَّةٍ مَعَ الْمُدِيرِ التَّنْفِيذِيِّ الَّذِي يَعْمَلُ لَدَيْهِ. جِيُونْ جُونْغِكُوكْ...