The Beastie Boys ✨

Bởi InTheMorningx

Being from the neighborhood and growing up alongside the boys wasn't as easy as you'd think. Especially, when... Xem Thêm

Brooklyn, NYC
Burlesque
Budweiser
Mike D
Code Jack
Stay With Me
Figuring it Out
His Heartbeat
Complicated Waters
We Were Almost, Almost.
Oh, No.
What's Shakin'
Maybe
Coney Island
Vodka & Water
Goodnight
Cool
Forreal
My Chick
Adam?
Friends Who Are Family
More Than Sure
Let Me Be
A/N
At This Moment
Sup?
Yes Or No?
Feeling Lonely
Haywire
Just Stop Okay?
Alcohol Kills Germs
Can I Talk to You?
I Do
Thank-You!
Imagines

Royal Treatment

1K 28 2
Bởi InTheMorningx

It had been a couple weeks since I spent the night in Mike's basement and I had been spending the night there every night since. I went to work during the day and he met up with Adam and Ad-Rock at the studio. They have had a number of 'Meet & Greets' this week, so the only time I saw them was in the evening. Mike and I were still sharing a bed, but still not touching. I was fine with that because things seemed to be getting really hectic in his life. We couldn't even walk down the street without someone coming up to him. Mainly, girls in tight clothing, gushing over his emblem chains and throwing me dirty looks.

Bree and I were both off tonight and we were getting ready at her place.

"So, this party tonight, it's not just a house party?" Bree asked while she teased her blonde hair.

I shrugged, "It's at someone's house but there is a studio in the basement and some important people in the music industry are going to be there." I explained.

"So, I guess we are the guests of The Beastie Boys." She laughed.

"Yea I guess so." I returned the laugh but mine was forced. The whole idea was so different.

I slipped on the dress that Bree picked out for me and checked myself out in the long standing mirror.  It was thinner and tighter than something I would normally wear. However, I loved the dark evergreen color and the slimness of the straps. I pulled on the black boots that sported a few tasteful silver chains on the back and my light black jacket.

"Ready?" Bree asked as she grabbed her obnoxious neon pink purse.

I nodded, fluffing my curls a final time before we were on our way.

We pulled up to the party in Bree's blue sedan. The house was huge, from what Adam told me, it was owned by a partner on the label they were recording on. We parked the car and started up the cement walk to the house. A guy with a bucket hat and all white sweat suit came up to us and handed us both a cup.

"It's jungle juice. Enjoy the party ladies." He said, licking his lips and walking towards a black car that just pulled up out front.

"Should we even drink these?" I asked Bree.

She shrugged, "It's a different kind of party, I guess. Think of it as the royal treatment and just c'mon."

I whined as she dragged me inside the house. The music was bumping and the place was filled with people, guys with large chains and girls with large breasts. Alcohol was flowing all around and I could smell marijuana coming from the room to the right.

A blonde guy with shaggy hair walked up to Bree and whispered something in her ear. She giggled and smiled at me. They exchanged a few more words and she told me she would be right back. I gave her a wide eyed look and she mouthed "have fun" in my direction as she walked off with the guy.

I wandered the house trying to stay out of everyone's way. I declined a few offers to dance and grabbed a beer from the cooler sitting in the kitchen. The kitchen was all wood and marble, something out of a magazine. I finished off my Jungle Juice and twisted the lid off my beer. I kept exploring. I was having more fun looking at the house than paying attention to everyone at the party.

"Olivia!" I heard someone calling.

I turned to see Ad-Rock motioning for me to come towards him. I pushed my way through a few people standing around and caught my breath as soon as I was able to reach him.

"Hey!" I said, giving him a hug.

"How long you been here? Come with me." He didn't give me a chance to answer his question before he started towards the basement steps.

He was wearing a dark shirt, jeans and baseball cap. I shook my head, all three of them had 'signature' looks. I followed Ad-Rock down the steps.

When we reached the bottom my shoes rested on light tan carpet. The walls were a dark maroon and there were two large couches on either side of a Plasma television. On the other side there was a small bar and a pool table with purple felt. I took in the amazing area and noticed in the back there was a recording booth. I could see a few people inside but with the tinted glass, I couldn't tell who they were.

Ad-Rock introduced me to the other few dudes who were playing pool and then we went over to the bar.

"Shot?" He asked.

I nodded with a smile. I was feeling a little better about this night.

"So where is that little feisty blonde you were supposed to bring with you?" Ad-Rock asked as he passed me a shot glass, filled with clear liquid.

I laughed, "Bree? Oh! She left me for a guy within five minutes of being here. That girl is boy crazy."

"Figured. Cheers!" He screamed obnoxiously.

I tilted my head back and took the shot with ease, even though it left a burning sensation in my chest. I followed Ad-Rock over to the couch and sat down next to him. He was joking back and forth with one of the big guys playing pool. I laughed along with them.

"So, are you Mike's girl?" The guy asked after taking his shot and hitting a ball into a pocket.

My body tensed.

"Cat got your tongue?" The guy joked.

Ad-Rock chuckled as he walked over to the fridge, "Mike wishes this was his girl! He's too goofy for our little Livy." He opened a new beer and handed it to me.

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

He nodded, knowing I was saying thanks for the beer and for the save.

"Who'd you say was goofy?" Mike pretended to be angry as he came down the steps.

"You!" Ad-Rock yelled, then he pretended to attack him.

"Okay, okay boys. Get yourselves together! There's a lady present." Adam joked as he basically jumped over the other two as he came down the steps.

"Adam!" I smiled as I jumped up.

"Come here girl." He said as he gave me a huge bear hug.

Adam was like a brother to me, he wasn't blood but he was my family and I loved this boy to death. He was always around, helping me out when my Dad got tough to handle, keeping me in check when I was making the wrong decisions.

"Nice jacket." I teased, looking at the black leather jacket he had over his white T-shirt.

"It's new!" He exclaimed.

"It looks old." I rolled my eyes.

"That's the point." He looked at me with no expression.

"Shots!" Ad-Rock announced.

"You're on a roll tonight." I said, walking over to the little bar.

This time a few more people came out of the recording booth and surrounded the bar with us.

Ad-Rock took a bottle of vodka and messily poured shots all around.

"To friends!" He screamed.

"To friends!" we chanted back and we all took our shots.

The night carried on like this. A few shots here and there, people were in and out of the booth, messing around on the tracks. I played a game of pool with Adam and we watched a few music videos on the television. I was feeling drunk, and I think everyone else in the basement was feeling the same way. We completely separated ourselves from the party going on upstairs and I was fine with that.

I walked out of the sliding glass doors. I was fumbling around in my purse, looking for a cigarette. I finally succeeded, I put the cigarette between my lips and brought the lighter up towards my face.

I must have been drunk because I didn't even notice someone else walk outside. I felt a hand enclose itself around mine, bringing my hand down to my side. "You know, you should really quit these." Mike said as he took the cigarette from my mouth and flicked it into the yard.

"I don't hear you preaching to Adam about his smoking." I countered.

"Adam's a big boy, even though you both need to quit." He answered.

I smiled playfully, "Are you calling me a little girl?"

He smiled back. "No, but I don't kiss Adam."

"You don't kiss me either..." I began.

Before I knew what was happening, Mike's lips were on mine. I could feel the heat radiating off his lips and time froze. I began kissing back. His hands trailing up my sides and lightly holding the back of my neck. I dropped my lighter and placed my hands on his shoulders. We finally broke away.

"Are you coming with me tonight?" Mike asked.

"I came with Bree." I answered.

His face fell in disappointment.

"Let me go see where Bree is, maybe I can arrange something." I said as I walked back in, leaving Mike outside.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

775K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.4K 136 17
This is a story about you (the reader) getting adopted by Matthias and you start to work with him and his friends. You meet 3 other people your age W...
416K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.1M 19.2K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...