His Corazon (Editing)

Av liz4101

"What are you doing to me" -Jose Enriques ************** Jackie Santana a nice good girl always fo... Mer

Chapter 1 Jackie Santana
chapter 2 Jose Enrique
Chapter 3 "thats enough"
chapter 4 "anger"
chapter 5 "Girlfriend"
chapter 6 "what do you want"
Chapter 7 "Respect Me"
Chapter 8 what was I thinking
note
note
Chapter 9 What did I do
Chapter 10 None of Your Business
Chapter 11 Can't trust
author note
Chapter 12 what...are you wearing
Chapter 13 Jose's cousins
Chapter 14 F*#ken Bipolar
Chapter 15 I'm going home
Chapter 16 she's gone
Chapter 17 Things Change
chapter 18 Drink you away
Chapter 19 I'm So Sorry
Chapter 20 I miss you
Surprise

Epilogue

34.4K 1.1K 23
Av liz4101

JACKIE'S DRESS

Jackie POV

"You look so beautiful Jackie" I smiled at the full length mirror. My wedding dress is so beautiful I turn and look at Isabella.

"Thank you Isabella" I walk up to her and hug her "I'm so happy for you Jackie who would have thought you would marry Jose I still remember the day you both met at his club" that made me laugh.

"Yea I know who would have thought I would be standing here today getting ready to marry the man that made me His Corazon before I knew it. And gave me the baby growing in me" I said rubbing my big belly

yup I found out I was pregnant that morning Jose told me everything. We where so happy but after that Jose started getting distant and I thought he was cheating on me. But then later I found out he was planning to propose to me. I cried for days after the proposal (pregnancy hormones).

"Jackie it's time" Adam said after opening the door. I nodded and slipped on my cream white heels and started walking out Isabella holding my dress tail.

We walk out to the hall. Xavier and John opened the white double doors and I see my future.

Jose POV

When the double doors open I almost lose it. I was so amazed at how beautiful my future wife looks.

She started walking to me I smile at her she smiles back whipping her eyes.

The ceremony starts and after our I do's we look at each other. I'm so happy this is where my future starts. I pull her to me and kissed her for a second then pull away.

But then my friends start shouting "what was that Jose show her how a real man kisses" everyone starts laughing so I grab her and start to make out with her in front of everyone.

I let her go and get on my knee and kiss her round belly.

"I can't wait to meet you baby girl"

Sorry I took so long I was getting other stories started thank you for sticking with me so far there is still more to come hope you enjoyed ;)

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

20.8K 707 26
What do you do when your whole world turn upside down? Well, Haya is sure about to find out. She was an ordinary, frankly naive, seventeen year old...
66.3K 2.8K 31
you can see it on Amazon Kindle... In the heart of Victorian London lives a girl names Katherine Davis. She is the real life Cinderella yet she was d...
2.7K 47 19
𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝘁𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶...
8M 200K 43
Jack Ryder was one of the youngest billionaires in the US. He had everything guys his age dream on; models in each arm,money & fast cars. When he go...