Aarmau

By Enforcer2

Plz note I wore this a few years ago. I know the writing is bad. More

Aarmau Part 2
Aarmau Part 3
THANK YOU!!
ATTENTION WRITERS!!!
Thanks for The Support!

Aarmau

1.9K 23 34
By Enforcer2

I was walking home when I saw a familiar face. She is a kind and caring person I kinda like her but I don't know if she likes me. I went into the house it was getting late so I went to sleep. I awoke the next morning and heard my doorbell ring so I went to check it to see Aphmau there.

"Hey Aaron."

"Hi Aphmau come on in."

she came in and sat on the couch.

"Um Aaron can I tell you something?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Well um I-I think I like you and wondering if you wanted to date me?"

"Sure! I always liked you!"

After I said that she looked surprised and I just smiled.

I got up and went to the kitchen and made some soup. I got two bowls one for me and the other for Aphmau. I poured the soup in the bowl gave Aphmau her it. After we ate I asked her if she wanted to go to olive garden tomorrow for our date. She said yes. We watched a movie and Aphmau fell asleep leaning on me. I got up carefully and got a blanket for her and sat down next to her and eventually fell asleep.

[The Next Morning]

I woke up and must of woke up Aphmau because she started to open up her eyes.

"Huh? Did I fall asleep?"

"Yep."

She looked and she saw I was next to her and started to blush.

"Oh Aaron I forgot you were here."

All of a sudden she hugged me. I hugged her back.

"Aaron I love you."

"I love you too. Also don't forget our date tonight."

"I won't Bye!"

"Bye!"

[Aphmau's point of view]

I love Aaron and I like it that he loves me back. But I know that Garroth and Laurence have feeling for me to but I like Aaron. He is a kind person. When I got home I saw Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan and knew they would ask me where I was.

"Aphmau-Senpai your home."

"Where you Aphmau?"

"Uh w-well I was at Aarons."

"What were you doing there Aphmau-Senpai?"

"Uh I-I went to talk to him and we watched a movie and I accidentally fell asleep."

"Hmm something here isn't right. Aphmau your face is red."

"Well umm.."

I ran to my room and locked the door so they couldn't come in.

Ugh I don't want them to find out especially not Kawaii-Chan. If they do they will tell all our friends. But soon enough they will find out. I don't know what to do..

"APHMAU!! YOU'RE HIDING SOMETHING AREN'T YOU!?"

I didn't say anything and eventually she stop and must have went away. I set my phone on a alarm so I would wake in time to go on my date. I awoke to my alarm and went to Aaron's house.

"Hey Aaron ready to go?"

"Yes just let me get something."

"Okay."

When he was ready we took off to Olive Garden.

'Hmm what are you gonna get Aaron?"

"I think i'm gonna get the fettuccine Alfredo, you?"

"I gonna get the spaghetti and some breadstick"

After we ate I decided to stay the night at Aaron's we were on the couch watching tv when all of a sudden he kissed me.

"Ah Aaron?"

"I love you Aphmau."

I felt safe and leaned on him and fell asleep.I awoke and saw some breakfast on the table in front of me.Aaron wasn't there so he was probably upstairs I ate the the food and brought the dish to the sink and washed them.I got my phone out and saw I had three missed calls from Katelyn.Then there was a knock at the door I went to answer it.

"Hey Aar- APHMAU!"

"Uh Garroth why are you here?"

"I got a call from Katelyn saying you weren't home and didn't answer her calls so I thought I see if Aaron knew where you where."

"Oh I was just hanging out with Aaron."

"Oh okay. Well bye."

With that Garroth left and Aaron came down.

"Who was at the door?"

"It was just Garroth. Anyway I think I should be going."

"Wait."

"Huh?"

And with that he kissed me and I kissed back. I was happy and didn't want to leave Aaron but I also didn't want to worry Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan. I arrived home and grabbed a drink and Kawaii-Chan came down.

"Aphmau-Senpai your home"

"oh hi Kawaii-Chan"

"I heard you were hanging out with Aaron-Kun!"

"Well... I umm."

'What is is Aphmau-Senpai?"

"Uh it's nothing."

"Aphmau-Senpai you have been acting strange lately are you okay?"

"Yeah i'm fine."

I went to the TV and put on a movie. After a while I began to feel lonely. Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn were out so I called Aaron to come over.

"Aaron come on in I have some tea made if you want some."

"Where is Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn?"

"They went out shopping, and I was lonely since they weren't here."

"Oh well I'll keep you company."

"Thank you Aaron."

Later while watching a movie they fell asleep with Aphmau holding his hand. Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn came back from shopping.

"Katelyn-Sama we might want to be quiet if Aphmau-Senpai fell asleep."

"Okay."

They went in the house and saw Aphmau asleep with Aaron.

"Katelyn-Sama look."

"What? Oh my irene."

"Ahh and their holding hands! Kawaii-Chan needs to take a picture!"

[The Next Morning]

Yawn. "Huh? I must of feel asleep. Huh Aaron?"

I awoke and saw Aaron I also saw I was holding Aaron's hand. I was happy being with Aaron. He was still sleeping and he looked cute.

"So.. this is what you been hiding."

"AHH I didn't see you there Katelyn."

"You like Aaron don't you Aphmau."

"Umm well... Yes I like Aaron."

"Why didn't you tell us then?"

"I didn't want to tell you guys because I thought you guys would go around telling everyone."

I looked down with a sad face and noticed Aaron was starting to wake up. He looked at me and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and next thing I knew he was kissing me. Katelyn was still standing there and she looked shocked and left.

[A few weeks later]

[Aaron's point of view]

I was in my house with Aphmau when she yelled for me she was upstairs. I went up there she was in my room I opened the door and she she was wearing was her chest clothes and bottoms.

"Uh Aphmau you wanted something?'

"yes you"

"........"

I knew what she wanted and locked the door. she came to me and took off my hoodie and pants and threw me on the bed. We woke up the next morning put our clothes on and had some breakfast I thought about last night and I knew she really loved me I did to. I'm planning on asking her soon to marry me but i'm gonna give that some time.

"hey Aaron i'm going home bye"

"bye sweetie"

Aphmau's Point of view

On my way home I was surprised but happy he called me sweetie.I must of been day dreaming and accidentally bumped into Garroth.

"Oh sorry Garroth"

"it's ok Aphmau"

I started to continue walking when he stopped me.

'wait"

"what is it Garroth?"

"well I um-m really like you and want you to be my lady"

"sorry no"

When I said that he fell on his knees heartbroken got up soon and went home. I felt a little sad but I was with Aaron already I also knew Laurence would ask the same thing and he would get the same answer. I got home and saw Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn talking but when I opened the door they stopped and looked at me and ran to Kawaii-Chan's room.

"What was that about?"

I decided not to bother with it and watch tv. A few hours later Katelyn and Kawaii-Chan came down and asked what we were gonna eat.

"Hey Aphmau what are we gonna eat?"

"Hmm what do you guys want?"

"How about chinese"

"Sure"

We ordered chinese and was eating it when I got a text from Aaron.

"Who is it Aphmau-Senpai?"

"Just Aaron"

"You two have been hanging out a lot lately"

"Ehh what's wrong with that"

"Nothing... maybe you two have something special going on"

'Umm lets just finishing eating"

"Stare"

"What are you doing Kawaii-Chan?"

"Kawaii-Chan and Katelyn-Sama seen you and Aaron holding hands when we went out that one day"

"Wh-h-h-aa"

I just sat there in silence finishing eating and went to my room.

Katelyn's point of view

Aphmau seemed pretty freaked out when Kawaii-Chan said that i'm gonna go check on her soon. Later I went to check on her to see if she was ok.

"Aphmau open the door"

"Ok"

"Why did you get freaked out when Kawaii-Chan said that?"

"Umm I was embarrassed"

After we talked I went to my room. I got on my computer and check twitter to see if Kawaii-Chan put that picture up even though I told her not to. I checked and it wasn't there.

[Aphmau's point of view]

I was on my bed with Celeste next to me. I petted her as I tried to calm down eventually I fell asleep. I got up with a text from Laurance telling me to come over. I went over to the guys house and when I went inside.

"Hey Aphmau?"

"Yes?"

"Umm Ap-h-mau I um like you and want you to date me."

"Sorry Laurence I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I just can't"

"Oh ok"

With that he left sad and I went home. I went to my room and laid down and put some music on. I awoke in the morning went down to see Katelyn watching tv.

"Hi Katelyn"

"Hi Aphmau"

"I'm gonna go for a walk"

"Ok"

I went outside and started walk down the street. After a while I came back home finding a present outside the door I looked at it and it was for me. When I got to my room I opened it to find card and a stuffed cat. I read the card and found out it was from Aaron.

[A few weeks later]

Aaron came over and said he was planning a party at a building where you can rent to have a party I decided I would go. At the party we were having fun then Aaron came over and took me to the stage. Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at us.

"I planned this party to do something special"

"Umm Aaron?"

"Aphmau and I have been dating for a while now and I want to do something special"

There were oohs and aahs from the people and Aaron got on his knee and held out his hand with a ring on his hand.

"Aphmau I've wanted to ask you this for a while'

"Uhh A-Aaron?"

"Aphmau will you Marry me?"

"Y-y-yes"

With that he put the ring on my finger, stood up and kissed me. After that I walked over towards Katelyn and talked to her.

"So you're moving in with him or is he moving in with you?"

"I don't know"

"Well you will have to figure it out soon if you're married to him"

"I know"

After the party Aaron walked over to me he must of saw something was wrong and asked me what was wrong.

"Is everything ok Aphmau?"

"No, I don't know if I want to move in with you or you move in with me"

"First we need to get the reception set up for our wedding"

"Oh yeah"

[After the reception]

After our reception for our wedding Aaron invited me over to his place to relax. When we got there he made some hot cocoa and we talked about where I was gonna live since I was married to him. Later that night I made up my mind and was gonna live at Aarons. In the morning I went home and told the girls what was gonna happen and packed up my stuff and brought them to Aarons. We got my stuff and set them up.

"There done"

"Now we just need to get the rest of your stuff but we can do that later"

"Ok"

Aaron left I was getting tired and went to bed.

[The next Morning]

I woke up the next morning and saw Aaron next to my bed on a chair.

"Aaron what are you doing here?"

"Well I don't know I just felt like being with you"

"Oh ok"

I got up and went downstairs to get some breakfast. Later I saw Aaron go outside I watched him walk down the sidewalk and went back to watching tv. After my show was over I went upstairs to take a shower I was washing my hair when I heard a knock on the door.

"Hello?"

"It's just me Aaron I'm just telling you i'm back.

"Ok"

"Also I got you something"

I finished my shower and got dressed. I went downstairs he came over and gave me a present I open it up saw a really pretty necklace.

"Aww thank you Aaron"

"Your welcome"

I ran over to him and clung on to him and kissed him. After that I went outside with Celeste and we walked when I bumped into Garroth.

"Hey Aphmau"

"Hi"

"Aphmau can you come with me?"

"Sure what is it?"

When I got to his house he brought me to his room but I left Celeste on his sofa.

"What did you want Garroth?"

"Well...

With that he kissed me and I started to kiss back.

"Wait"

"What's wrong Aphmau?"

"I'm already married to Aaron though"

"Don't worry about it"

He pulled me over to the bed started to take my shirt off but I stopped him.

"I'm serious Garroth i'm with Aaron already"

"Fine i'm sorry"

"its ok"

I got up went and grabbed Celeste and started to walk out of the house. I felt bad for Garroth but I was with Aaron so I couldn't. Just then Garroth walked out of his room with no shirt on.

"uh Garroth"

"Yes Aphmau" he says in a sexy νoıce

"What are you doing"

"I'm coming to get you"

"Oh..umm.."

He started to walk closer me. I just froze in my spot. Celeste jumped out of my arms and ran into Dante's room at the end of the hall. Garroth came over to me pulled me in his arms and kissed me. For some reason I kissed back. I knew it was wrong but I just let him touch me. He started to push me to his room. When we got to his room he pushed me onto his bed. He jumped on me and started to take off my clothes. He finally got all my clothes off. Then he took off all his.

[Five Minutes Later]

[Garroths POV]

I loved her and this made me love her even more. But I heard someone open the door. We were in the middle of the floor bare with no clothes on at all. The door finally opens Aaron was standing there. Aphmau got up and started to blush and it looked like she was going to cry. Aaron clenched his fists he ran over to me and started to punch me. Aphmau started to cry. I felt so bad I really messed up.

"Aaron stop it was all my fault I still love you" Aphmau said between sobs

"I DONT CARE YOU DO NOT GO AND DO IT WITH OTHER GUYS WHILE YOU ARE MARRIED "

"I'm sorry please forgive me"

"NO AND YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S OVER GO BE WITH GARROTH I REALLY DON'T CARE"

"please I'm sorry"

"It's not her fault it's..."

"I DON'T CARE SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT....goodbye Aphmau"

"but Aaron I- I didn't mean to.." said Aphmau

Aaron left the house and Aphmau started to cry.

"I'm sorry Aphmau I didn't mean for this to happen"

"It's o-ok Garroth"

with that Aphmau left and went to the girls house.

Aphmau's Pov

I ran to my old room crying when I got to the girl's house and heard someone come up the steps.

"Aphmau is that you" Katelyn said

I continued to cry and heard Katelyn come in.

"Aphmau what's wrong"

I didn't say anything and she came over and hugged me.

"Aphmau tell me what's wrong please"

After I told her what happened Celeste came in and cuddled on my lap and I petted her. Katelyn hugged me to make me feel better. and I hugged her back.

[The next day]

I woke up ate breakfast and went outside to walk Celeste we walked but she stopped at Aaron's house and started to bark.

"No Celeste quit barking"

she continued to bark and broke free from her leash and ran to the door and I fell down.

"Celeste! come back h..."

while I was saying that Aaron stepped out the door and I felt nervous. He bent down and petted Celeste and came to me and helped me up.

"Uh thank you"

"Can you inside for a minute"

"um ok"

In the house we sat on the couch.

"Hey Aphmau I wanted to tell you i'm sorry I yelled at you I just.."

"I know but it was Garroth who started"

"I know that and when I yelled at you I didn't mean it and I still want to be together"

"I know you didn't but I feel like Garroth was trying to save me from something i don't know what"

"hmm well do you still want to be together I know I yelled at you it was over but it just came out and I didn't mean to say it. So what do you say?"

"Well....I..want to be with you but right now Let's just give it time ok"

"Alright"

"I love you I'm sorry I scared you"

I went back to my house told the girls what had happened.

"I hope you guys are okay"

"Kawaii-Chan feels bad for you"

"Thanks guys"

End of Part 1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
468K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
188K 18.9K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
217K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...