Salvatore Sister (Klaus & El...

By -padfootblack

Alexandria is Damon and Stefan's little sister. She is 16, beautiful, a bitch and let's not forget a Salvat... More

01
02
03
04
05
Richmond Part 2
Elijah in my bedroom ?
Mr Smith seriously ?
Should we continue from last night ?
Wolves and torture
Killing isn't it so much fun
What I miss ?
60's dance
Klaus
Where have you been ?
Before the Ritual
The Ritual
Oh by the way we're mates
Klaus in my bedroom ?
Meeting the family and Ripper is back
Emily and her messages
Bloodbath
Let's vote ! Part 1
Part 2
They are ours !
New Orleans
There coming !
There here !
Sleep
He knows
Us time !
He's here.
Growl ?
Catch me
Caught you
Three sets of little footsteps
Dinner with the wolves
Our day
Who do you think you are ?
little adventure
Eventful
All you can eat
Will you ?
Secrets
Be yourself
Klaus
The Crash
Brilliant
Return of a doppleganger
What are you doing here ?
A pissed hybrid.
Good morning my Queen.
Prison world anyone ?
Elijah and Katherine ( bonus chapter)
Kitchen meeting.
Protecting our cubs.
Hooking up with Katherine yet ?
First of many.
What the HELL happened ?
Bloody mess
Plan A
Original Witch
Sweet Dreams little Wolf
Don't give up hope.
New Book Alert.
We have a solution.
Return to Mystic Falls
Epilogue
Thank you !!
New Book

Kat & Alex

7.1K 169 15
By -padfootblack

Alexandria P.O.V

'' Why are we meeting in a bar ??'' I asked Katherine as we sat patiently in a booth waiting for the witches leaders to make an appearance.

'' This was the only place in New Orleans which was neutral ground, so no dead witchy ancestors or vampire armies just a small group discussing the current problems.'' Katherine answered as she played with her straw.

'' I've never really liked witches besides Bonnie and Emily, all the others seem to piss me off.'' I said.

'' Maybe because you piss them off.'' Katherine said with a giggle, I faked a gasp and threw sugar packets at her. We were both giggling which turned into bursts of laughter, we were having a fun time until the witches decided to show up later then we discussed which ruined mine and Katherine's moments. I forced a smile and I could tell Katherine was doing the same. The witches sat across from us, the leader of the coven finally spoke after a few awkward moments.

'' Why are we here ??'' 

'' Esther.'' Katherine answered as looked at the witch, her brown eyes burning in to the witches green ones, the leader shifts uncomfortably in her seat, I smirked.

'' What about her ??'' 

'' The Original witch is only using your coven for power. Esther doesn't care about you and she wouldn't shed a tear if you all died, she would just find another coven to manipulate and use their ancestral magic.'' I told them, they glared at me and Katherine, not believing anything what comes out of our mouths especially mine.

''Esther wouldn't do such a thing.''

'' Yes she would. Esther doesn't care about anyone but herself and maybe her precious dead son Finn but that it. You and your coven will die, either by her hands or by ours if you don't decide to help.'' Katherine said with a threatening tone.

'' And we would make your death a spectacular.'' I told them with an evil glint flash through my eyes. I smirked as their emotionless faces were quickly replaced by a look of fear and horror.

'' You don't want to be the reason your coven dies, do you ??'' Katherine questioned the leader.

'' It would not be my fault.'' The leader protested.

'' But it would be. You trusted Esther, you thought that by having the Original witch at your side you would look more powerful and gain more power but it didn't turn out the way you planned. Your  ancestral  magic won't be enough for her, we know it and you know it. Esther will kill you and your coven's blood won't be on our hands, it would be on yours because you trusted the Original witch.'' I explained the woman who seems to be thinking over my words, very carefully.

'' Think about it, you could have more power standing a long side the Original family. We have connections with the witches on the otherside who think Esther needs to be stopped before she does something drastic and upset the balance.'' Katherine said as she went back to playing with her straw.

'' Esther is trying to fix the balance by getting rid of you and your family.'' One of the witches hissed.

'' Which means every vampire, ever created would die, except the triplets as they aren't part of a sire line.'' Katherine said.

'' And the triplets will be Esther's and she will raise them.'' The leader said.

'' Because of what she did to her children a 1000 years ago.'' I said.

'' No because of Henrik and Freya.'' The leader said, not to bothered about sharing coven secrets.

'' Her children that died.'' I whispered, fully knowing Katherine could here me.

'' Vampire's have been around for a 1000 years and immortal's have been around for 2000 years. I think if the balance of nature was upset in anyway it would of gotten rid of us a long time ago. The universe, the balance and the witches on the other side need us because us vampires are the one's who help keep the balance by killing, witches keep the balance by using traditional magic and the wolves keep the balance in anyway they can. Esther is the one is upsetting the balance and she us going to ruin your coven, everyone in the supernatural community will know that your the group of witches who tried to kill us all because you wanted power. It's stupid and you should feel ashamed of yourselves. You shouldn't even be called witches.'' I said, trying to get under their skin which worked. They all let out a sigh of defeat, their eyes filled with regret.

'' So what do you say ladies, are you in or are you out ??'' Katherine asked with sly smirk on her face.

'' We're in.'' The leader says reluctantly and the other witches nod. They know they have to side with us to protect their coven and they don't want to be branded as the black magic witches it will not go down well in other witch communities.

'' Great, come to the compound tomorrow and we will catch you up to speed.'' Katherine said as she exited the booth, I get up and do the same.

'' Pleasure  doing business with you.'' I told them, me and Katherine left the bar and got in the car.

'' Do you think they bought it ??'' Katherine questioned.

'' We will have to wait and see if they screw us over, we may need to create a plan b in case shit hits the fan on plan a.'' I answered as we watch the witches leave the bar.

'' Will we tell the rest of the group ?'

'' I think it's best we keep it a secret, the less people know the better and lower risk of them getting hurt.'' 

'' Klaus won't be to happy.'' Katherine says as she turned the engine on.

''  He won't but I'm doing this for him, for our family and friends.''

'' For  me ??'' Katherine asked.

'' For my best friend who should hook up with Elijah already.'' I answered with a cheeky grin on my face. Katherine blushed.

'' Shut up.'' She said with a giggle as she pulled out of the bar car park and onto the road.

'' Let's go home.'' I said.

========================================================

What do you think of Katherine's and Alexandria's relationship ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 961 37
Arabella Salvatore is the long, lost Salvatore sister to Damon and Stefan. Having been locked up for the better part of a century by the infamous Kat...
1.2M 23.8K 41
My name is Nathalia Mikaelson, i am the youngest out of the Mikaelson siblings . I am part of The Original family, the first and most feared vampire...
81.8K 2K 35
In which Rosalind Salvatore gets a call from from her brother Damon to come back to Mystic Falls, a town she hoped she'd never have to step foot in a...
24.8K 752 31
Caroline's life is perfect. Perfect boyfriend. Perfect friends. Perfect family... Well maybe that's the one thing that's not perfect. One day when Kl...