How to Write a Story

Door Meeyatch

Writing tips and advice that will surely help you out! Each part of the story is individually explained with... Meer

01 - Theme/Genre
02 - Title
03 - Plot & Settings
04 - Characters
05 - Prologue

How to Write a Story

8.6K 166 4
Door Meeyatch

Call me Mitch or EC, a frustrated writer and an obsessed reader. A critic of literature.

Everything within this literature is based on personal experiences, observations, and opinions only. Hindi ko po sinasabing gawin niyo lahat ng ito, but it's only an advice. That means, it is up to you whether you will follow the things that is written within this book.

Writing tips and advices?

If you're looking for the ones above, then definitely- ito ang tamang place para sayo.

***

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

5.2M 103K 67
PUBLISHED UNDER IMMAC PPH In the world of married couple, Miracle Fortalejo is not one of the lucky wives to experience the joy of it. With all the t...
6.6M 136K 51
PUBLISHED UNDER POP FICTION (SUMMIT BOOKS) The Neighbors Series #2 Highest Rank: #1 in General Fiction ** Meet the rich, gorgeous, hot and sexy Sapph...
22.8K 2.1K 8
"You're mine Pinky. Makipaghiwalay ka man sa akin ngayon pero sa akin pa rin ang balik mo.." -- Cedric Dalawang taon ng hiwalay si Pinky sa kanyang e...
125K 6K 42
You don't have all the time in the world. Iyon ang totoo. Blessed to have survived her fatal illness and learning more to live with it, Polka tries t...