Beautiful Mess: Blake Richard...

By LostLittleFairy

One day, you will meet someone who will make your heart smile so much that the smile on your face can't cont... More

Interested?
"Action"
Nandos
Cut
Hate and Toy Story
BBQ
Sunburn
Champions
Truth or Dare
Past
Pizza
Late Night Swim
Shower
Date Night (1)
Date night (2)
Good Luck
Spare Ticket
Oh Cecilia
Average
Hannah's p.o.v
Tour Bus
How would they recact?
Fans
Day off
Homesick
Facetime and Pancakes
Girlfriend?
Happy
Hello's and Goodbye's
Confidence
The Last Show
Family Introductions
Reunited
Lazy Day
Sex
The Morning After

On set

4K 123 12
By LostLittleFairy

"Maia, wake up, we need to go." I was awoken by my brother shaking my body and whispering loudly. It was the day of the video shoot, meaning it was an early start for both Brad and I.

"What time is it?" I whispered sleepily

"Four in the morning, there's a taxi outside waiting for us, we need to go."

"But I still need to get ready," I moaned

"Throw on some loose clothes, you'll be dressed and made up by the stylists when we arrive." Brad replied, throwing back my duvet, chucking a pair of grey tracksuit bottoms, an oversized 'The Vamps' hoodie and a pair of trainers over my sleep deprived body.

"Be quick" he whispered as he left my room, allowing me to change from my pyjamas into the clothes he had thrown at me. I changed into them as quick as I could and shoved my hair up into a messy bun before running downstairs, out the front door and clambering into the taxi next to Brad.

"Ready to go?" Brad asked me. I nodded with a small smile and watched as my brother signalled the taxi driver to start the car before relaxing in my seat and admiring the early morning life of Birmingham through the taxi windows.

"We've arrived." The taxi driver suddenly said out of the blue, causing me to jump in my seat slightly. We had been driving for about half and hour,  and had finally reached the set of the music video. "Your manager's already payed the fee so you don't need to pay anything. Have a good day." The driver said as we climbed out the taxi. We both thanked him before walking inside the large warehouse that stood infront of us.

"Good morning Brad. Maia. First ones to arrive for once." I jumped for the second time today, however, this time, due to the sound of Brads manager, Joe, walking up behind Brad and I.

"Morning Joe" both Brad and I mumbled sleepily, a yawn escaping from my mouth

"Both of you seem extremely tired. Go and grab some coffee and I'll be over to talk to you both in a second. Maia, I think now's the time to decided who's room you want to be in for the video. Here's a list of them if you need help deciding. Tell me your choice when I come and see you later on." Joe responded with a much awken response than both Brad and I did towards him. I nodded as I was handed the sheet of paper; I scanned over the rooms, reminding myself of them all before following Brad towards the large coffee machine that stood in the corner of what was currently being transformed into the hair and makeup room.

"Latte?" Brad asked me as I approached him,

"Um, yes please," I mumbled, watching as my brother pressed the button labeled 'latte', quickly followed by a cup popping out of the machine, followed by a mixture of liquids in which mixed together to make my favourite coffee.

"Thanks" I said quietly as Brad handed me the warm cup. I cupped it in my hands, and followed Brad over to the black leather sofa that was placed on the opposite side of the room.

"So, do you have an idea as to which room you want to be in?" My brother questioned me once the both of us had sat down

"I'm not too sure yet, Tristan's room sounds like fun though" I replied, taking a sip of my drink

"Remind me what Tristan's theme is."

"It's the Nerf War theme" I responded

"Ah, well it's a good job you've already seemed to make  your decision"

"What do you mean?" I asked my brother, confused as to what he was referring to.

"Joes coming over" he replied, nodding his head towards his manager, who, was indeed walking over towards us.

"Right then." Joe exclaimed as he sat down next to Brad on the sofa, "We'll start off with you, Maia. Which of the four rooms would you prefer to be in today?" He asked me

"Can I be in Tristan's please?"

"Yeah, sure," Joe replied, writing my name down on the sheet of paper he had in his hands. "Tristan's room will be being filmed second; you'll be directed into hair and makeup when we're filming your brothers room. You'll be given your costume before you go into hair and makeup. Brad, you need to go to costume change now, you'll then be sent back here where you'll have your hair and makeup done. We're aiming to start filming your scene at about nine.

"Got it," both Brad and I said in sync, both our voices chirping up with this news.

"Will you be alright on your own?" Brad asked me as he got up to leave

"Yeah, I'll be fine," I replied with a smile, watching as my brother walked away until out of sight. I grabbed my phone from my pocket, and opened up Instagram, scrolling through my feed, liking a few photos for about ten minutes before switching apps to Twitter to compose a tweet.

@maiasimpson: On set to film a video for a possible new single by @thevampsband!

I sent the tweet, and just as I did with Instagram, scrolled through my feed, liking a few tweets and catching up on the current news on the app.

"Excuse me?" I jumped at the sound of a female voice. I switched my phone off and looked up at the woman stood infront of me. She was tall with blonde hair that had been tied back into a sleek bun. She had a soft, pretty face and beamed a large smile.

"Are you part of Tristan's room?" She asked once she had my attention

"Um, yes," I replied with a smile

"Great." She replied. "We're starting to gather up the people  involved in Tristan's room to change into their costsumes, would you like to come with me?"

"Sure!" I replied, getting up from the sofa; following the woman into a room full to the brim with different costumes for the video shoot.

"Okay, so these are the costumes for Tristan's room. Due to it being a nerf war, we've decided to dress everyone up as though they're in a type of modern battle. You'll be wearing this." The woman said, pulling out a dark green oversized t-shirt dress with a pair of black doc martins and of course, a large nerf gun loaded with bullets.

"This is awesome!" I exclaimed, happy with what the wardrobe department had picked out for me to wear.

"You can get changed in that room over there," the woman replied, directing me towards a small room tucked away between the mounds of costumes surrounding it.

"Thanks," I replied, taking my outfit from her hands and walking over to the room to get changed.

I quickly changed into the costume, hanging my baggy clothes on a spare hanger before walking back into the room where the woman was stood talking to a tall boy with dark hair and brown eyes. As he glanced up at me I gave him a weak smile and waited for him to walk into the room in which I had just been in before I grabbed the attention of the woman in whom had provided me with me costume.

"Oh don't you look amazing!" The costume lady exclaimed a bit too dramatically once she had seen me.
"Here, I'll place your clothes on this rail. Do you know where hair and makeup is?" She asked, not giving me a chance to answer as she continued. "It's where I spoke to you earlier, that's where you need to go now." I nodded politely and left the room, walking towards hair and makeup.

Despite being out of the hair and makeup room no less than fifteen minutes, the room had been completely transformed. Hair products were scattered across the left side of the room, and makeup products across the right.

"Hi!" I was approached by yet another woman. This one she had long brown hair and she was tall with a dainty figure. "Would you like to come with me? I can start on your hair before directing you over to Zoë on makeup." She continued

"Yeah, sure," I replied, following the girl and hopping onto a chair. I allowed her to fiddle with my hair, styling it how she wanted for half an hour until she was done.

"Ready to see?" She asked me enthusiastically. I nodded and watched as she held a mirror in front of my face. She has parted my naturally wavy brown hair, straightened it, and had styled it into two dutch braids that sat firmly on my head.

"Oh I love it!" I replied, happy with the end result.

"I'm glad to hear, I think you're ready to get made up now!" Said the woman, directing me over to makeup.

"Hi," I said to the girl whom I had been remembered as being called Zoë.

"Hi, would you like to take a seat?" She asked me. She was short with long blonde hair and a well structured face.

"So I was thinking, for the people in Tristan's room, I'd do something dark and mysterious, complete with two stripes across your faces'. How does that sound?" She asked me once I had taken a seat.

"Sounds brilliant to me," I answered with a beam. I allowed Zoë to work on my face, and forty five minutes later, my makeup was complete. Zoë handed me a mirror, allowing me to see what I now looked like.

"Wow!" I exclaimed, surprised at how different I looked. "I look unrecognisable! I love it so much!" I said happily.

"Oh no problem, you'll be ready for filming as soon as I'm finished on the New Hope Club boys. You can make your way to set now." Zoë told me with a smile.

I thanked her once more before climbing out of the chair and walking towards the set where Brad was still filming his scenes of the video.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 23 21
What happens when you meet the right person for you! I try and upload to chapters twice a day!! Started 2/2/2024 Ended:3/16/2024 Published:2/4/20204
570 17 46
I hope you enjoy
30.6K 1.6K 31
- แดกสœแด€แด› แด‡แด แด‡ส€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜แด‡ษดs, Gแด‡แดส€ษขแด‡ แด„แด€ษด'แด› แด‹ษดแดแดก
52.9K 651 34
Imgaines for you guys about these 3 amazing lads that we all love! Blake, Reece and George! ENJOYY!!