Different Worlds (H.S.) ( #Wa...

De GoggaDahab

Avril has always been stuck up,rich,and rude.She lives a life full of lies ,and may or may not be completely... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
QUESTIONS
Chapter 11
ANSWERS
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 5

580 126 51
De GoggaDahab

Harry's POV

      There,it happened.She fired me.And I had no job right now.I honestly thought my life couldn't get any worse,but when I searched for jobs and didn't find one,I knew life was gonna take a great downhill.
         Today,two days after Barbara Bitch fired me,I've been in bed the whole day.Louis was at the college today.Before he went,he called Niall at 7 am to come stay with me.It's not like my life was falling apart.
Yes,yes it was.
      I didn't know what I was gonna do,in all honesty.
      Then,there was a knock on the front door,and the door to my room opened a second later.Niall and I were close,not that close,but close enough.
      "Hi,Harry.",Niall said,coming in view.
       "Hey.",I sighed,standing up and hugging him.
       "You know this is just a temporary thing,right?I'm sure you'll find an even better job.",assured Niall.I nodded my head in thanks.
    "Wanna play some FIFA?",asked Niall excitedly.And since I have absolutely nothing to do with my life right now,I agreed.
***************
Avril's POV

"Mom,I said I don't wanna come back yet!",I shouted in the phone.
"This is NOT your choice!You don't have any say in this.I'll see you tomorrow at 7 pm,goodbye.",She hung up.
I sighed and jumped on the bed,frustrated.I hated how they thought they could control me.But in all
honesty,they did control me.I was going to London now,I guess.
I packed everything and headed out,locking the house.I wanted to go and hide in a hotel room,since it was already 11 am.It was late and you wouldn't find many paparazzi men so I decided to drive there now.The place I stayed in was a really small city right next
to London,so I would probably arrive in 3 hours or so.
****************
After driving for nearly an hour and half,I parked near a gas station to take a break.I rested my head against the steering wheel and sighed.Tomorrow was gonna be such a hectic day,press and all.I checked my phone,replying to messages.I figured I didn't talk to Harry today,so I sent him a message.I got a reply instantly which was weird,considering he usually replied after ages.

HES:Hi.

Wthavomg: :0 you replied so fast,I'm surprised

HES: Uhh yea,not busy anymore I guess.

Wthavomg: Lol what

HES: I got fired ://

Wthavomg:Oh wtf :/ I'm sure you'll find a better job

HES: I looked for jobs all day,I'm giving up.No one wants to hire a slob.

Wthavomg:What jobs did you apply for?

HES:Babysitter,baker,bla bla bla.

Wthavomg:Didn't you say you want to find your "dream job"?

HES:Yes...

Wthavomg:Why are you settling for jobs you obviously don't like?Go all out with your job opportunities,not the silly jobs that pay like $30 in an hour.

HES:That's a lot actually...And cuz I don't think I can do it?

Wthavomg:First of all,eh that's the difference between you and me.I guess I don't appreciate money 😏.And well,I'm pretty sure you can do it.Find the most thing you love doing,heck even if it was mobbing the floor and do it

HES:Why wouldn't you appreciate money 😂?Why do you work then?And yea well,I don't think it's mobbing the floor.

Wthavomg:God,you've got it all wrong bro.A job is not all about the money.It's all about the fun you have doing it.Would you like to be 80,rich,and having no memories to look back to?The money is just a bonus bro.A job is something you look forward to each day.And NOT because of the money.

HES: ... You're right I guess.

Wthavomg:Pfft,when am I not right

HES: I thought we were having a genuinely serious conversation?

Wthavomg :We are

HES:Nah you ruined it :))

Wthavomg:Aww thanks sweetheart 💞

HES:How was your day?

Wthavomg:Umm,my parents are driving me crazy.I'm on my way back to see them.

HES:So late?And :// why?

Wthavomg:No,I'm meeting up with them later tomorrow.And cuz they think they can control me ugh.

HES:Well, they are your parents.

Wthavomg:I'm 21,what are you talking about?

HES:Well,whatever floats your boat.

Wthavomg:I thought we talked about that bro -_- .That's my thing now.

HES:*imitates you*  IS THAT A MOLE

Wthavomg:Ok ok ,whatever,shut up.

HES:I'm not even talking.

Wthavomg:Ugh bro,thut up then.Get it?Like text and shut up?Thut up?No?Alright then.

HES:God,you're so weird.

Wthavomg:I've been called worse :))

HES:Maybe I meant it as a compliment??

Wthavomg:You didn't

HES:You're right,I didn't.

Wthavomg:Okay,I gotta go.Almost two hours of driving ahead of me.

HES:Ohh ok.Drive safely,Avonlea.

Wthavomg:Don't worry I'm not one of those people who don't grip the steering wheel and speed up.Lol I wonder if those people have a death wish?You with me?Like wtf?

HES:Lol bro

Wthavomg:You just copied me lol.And p.s.:I'm actually one of those people 😂.I know ,I lied.I'M SO SORRY PLZ FORGIVE ME.

HES:WTF?I said D R I V E
S A F E L Y .So you will.Goodnight.

Wthavomg:😂😂.Btw I'm sure you'll find The Job one day.Now it's like capitalized since it's our subject.Get it?Haha ok.Nvm.Goodnight bro.

HES:You're weirder than my friend like ,and that's saying a lot since he's REALLY weird.Thank you btw.Goodnight ,Avonlea.

*****************

I honestly felt so guilty lying to Harry about my name.And I knew I couldn't reveal myself to him anyways.He'd probably hate me after figuring out who I was.And plus,Harry is probably the only person I can genuinely talk to and joke around with .And it was so weird to me anyways.Having a real friend,I guess?Were we friends?I sure as hell hope we were.That's the type of friend I would love to have.
My other 'friends' are all stuck up and obviously befriend me because of all the attention they get when we're all out together.And I only had one real friend .Thinking about it,my life was pathetic.

As I finally arrived,I stayed in the car,put my hoodie and sunglasses on.I got out of the car,went up to the hotel and gave them my Visa card and telling the receptionist I needed a room for the night.I raised my eyebrows as I saw the price;$1900 a night.I stayed in even more expensive hotels,but such a price offered a large suit for the night.I sighed and grabbed my card and the keys for the room.The room better be nice.Believe it or not,my family would probably think the hotel was cheap.

********************

I woke up the next day,knowing I would have to get ready to see my family.I showered,wore a black dress that hung tightly around my curves and stopped mid thigh.I ordered an apple from room service.Minutes later,a guy wearing the hotel uniform entered,handing me an apple that was placed on an expensive China plate.I nodded at him and grabbed my purse,giving him 30 bucks.The man had his head hung down so he couldn't see me.He looked up,gasped,and thanked me.

"Miss Lavigne,thank you.Enjoy your stay.",he spoke up,stuttering.I laughed and shook my head as I thanked him.The guy waved a bit and turned around to leave,closing the door behind him.The plate was covered with petals and I couldn't help but grimace as I thought about how stupid this hotel was.The room wasn't even that nice,and I bet the petals were plastic.I ate the apple and decided to text my friends,telling them I was in London.Then,I went and texted Harry and no wonder he texted back in a second.It was really sad that he lost his job and was probably doing nothing all day.I figured he didn't make that much money ,and I was perfectly fine with it.I was sad that such a person like him didn't know what he wanted to do for a living,but then again,I didn't know what I wanted to do for a living too.

***************

        After sitting around doing basically nothing for more than 6 hours,it was time for me to go back to the 'family house'.No one was ever there anyways,the 'Lavigne Family' was there only at important occasions ,and I'm guessing this is one.

        You're wondering if my family is a family?It's not.A decade ago,things changed.My family used to be so close,meeting up nearly every weekend.But when the business started and the money came flooding in,all the 'family' cared about was money.Which caused all the bonds to eventually loosen.Ironically,the bonds of love between them turned into bonds of hate.Each family now,only cared about who's more successful.As if it was all a competition.

        I made my way to the car,after giving the receptionist the keys to the room.I drove all the way there,basically hating every second since that was a second closer to seeing them.When I reached the house entrance,the guards that were there came over and signaling for me to enter and opening the gates.I parked my car next to the fountain that stood in front of the mansion.The mansion had 12 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms (God only knows why),making it reach five floors high.It was a waste of money in my opinion,knowing they spent over twenty million dollars on the house,but then again it was probably cheap to them.
        The guards standing at the front of the doors of the mansion greeted me,I only turned around and nodded at them.They opened the front door and I stepped inside.I knew my 'family' wouldn't bother to stand up,and leave the living room to greet me.I headed to the living room,literally walking 7 miles to reach it.It was as large as a playground.
         I saw my family sitting on the fancy chairs ,sipping on their tea.I knew I had to wait for their famous 'I-Know-You're-There-But-Wait-Let-Me-Finish-This-Cup-Of-Tea-Before-I-Pretend-To-Acknowledge-Your-Presence'.

            I cleared my throat,seeing them snap their heads up,acting confused.They were,honestly,such losers to feel like they were losing their dignity to acknowledge a family member,especially to my own family.I put on a fake smile.

       "Hi guys,I'm sorry I came without telling you guys.",Yeah because you totally didn't force me.
        They all stood up,finally deciding to move.They came over me,Mom stepping out to hug me.I put my arms around her waist,and fought the urge to push her away when she dug her nails in my hips.

        "Don't embarrass us.",she whispered.
    No one heard her since everyone in the room basically started speaking loudly after I spoke up.
      I hissed under my breath and let her go,wearing a fake smile,once again.

          "Honey!I thought we told you to enjoy your break?You did so well in the magazine cover,you looked beautiful.I thought we gave you one of our fine houses in the Bahamas for a few weeks?",my mom said acting totally surprised,lying easily.

          "I know.Thanks for that ,by the way.And I thought that I would come visit my lovely family because I missed you guys big time!",I laughed ,swinging my arms to rest on the two of my cousins.

       The rest of the afternoon was spent chattering with family members ,forcing a laugh when needed.

      After the 5 families went home,our family decided to stay.It was 12 am and we were sitting in the living room,once again.When my family heard the sound of the front door shutting,they turned to me.

       "You're such a worthless daughter!Why would you think of running away?You caused us too much embarrassment!",my mom screamed,standing up.

       "Listen Mom,I'm sick of this!You're all faker than Barbie dolls,and I can't bear with it!Why would I have to go out with people just to make our image look better?Like you do!You're marrying another man and staying with my dad,even though you're getting a divorce, just because of the reputation you have.What the hell?And I ran away because I needed a break of all that,you need to understand."

      "Oh Hun,we understand.I want you to meet someone.",she clapped her hands as if she was a queen.I saw the shadow of a man walking down the hallway,seconds later,he was standing in front of us.

        "Zayn?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

22.7K 562 13
Her father wanted to be a ninja. Her mother wanted to run a flower shop. Neither dream came true. All she wants is to sell bread and have one regular...
447K 12.2K 30
Florence Cade is an ugly girl, with multi-millionaire parents. When she sees a video of her father and her 'best friend' Cara making a deal, all hope...
57.9K 1.5K 42
She had her own apartment, her own job, and her own life. Nothing to drag her down. Everything was perfect. Her abusive parents weren't in the pictur...
7.3K 164 25
kailyn had a difficult chilhood with her mom leaving her and her dad beating her up every single day. Aden Mcbride is rich, i mean filthy rich. He lo...