Was a Tomboy ?

By narij__

Lila is a 17 Tomboy girl. she didn't care about life or about anyone until she met him. Jack a handsome and p... More

Was a Tomboy ?
Its all about HIM
Doodles
Painful
Summer Party
Getting Ready
Lost and Found
Whats Wrong with Kim ?
It was just us !
Felt like Dreaming
Whats Sally up to ?
Trusting Sally
The Island !
Where is Lila ?
Found her
Kim and Lila
Only you in my heart
Put me Down !
Together alone but..
Keep me on your Mind !
Walking out the door
For REAL ?
My Perfect Ending

Do i have to ?

2.9K 78 2
By narij__

a NEW Chapter is ready for you to read :))

Enjoy :))

Comment and Vote Please <3

--------------------------

Ch. 7 [ Do i have to ? ]

OK ! today is the day. I must say that I am really shivering. I feel like am totally a looser dressing like that putting make up and heels !

Ingy told me that Kim will come to my place to drive me us there. I wonder what will he think of the new me now !

Time is passing. I took a hot bath. Then I dried my hair. And then used a curler I just borrowed from Ingy. She taught me how to use it. Ok now my Black hair is done. Time for some make up. I guess I ll put black eye shadow .hmmmm and some lip-gloss, a black mascara and a little blusher.

I went to wear my Black dress now. It’s a mini dress with blue flowers on its chest. I wore my black and blue heels and a small earrings.

I AM FINISHED ! at last. Ok now its time to look in the mirror. OMG ! I am going to puke. Who is that DUMB girl ! OMG ! why did I do that ? its worthless… he wont see me though.

I am feeling really small now…I sighed for a moment and then went back to my room to undress and call Ingy to tell Kim not to pass by.

On my way to my room, I heard The door bells.

‘ OK ! coming’ I yelled.

I opened the door and found Ingy and Kim. They looked at me closely. Kim’s eyes opened wide. I could see his saliva ! GROSS !! he dropped his pepsi can. I didn’t mention how much he just love pepsi.

‘its ok guyz ! I was going to undress… there is no need for the harsh talking now.. you can go and have some fun’ I told them and my my voice was full of sadness.

Kim then Gripped my hand and whispered in my ears.

‘ You Are Beautiful !’………….

-------------------------

whats up with Kim ? Is he ok ?

Wait for the next chapter to know more...

Comment and Vote Please <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 46 14
Bingo and Lila are best friends. But as they get older, things start to change. Will their friendship hold? Will ANYONE develop a crush?๐Ÿคจ I don't kn...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
1K 26 14
21 year old Lilaea is on her 4th year of college when she realized that she doesn't want to be a virgin, as stupid as it sounds...what happens when h...
Pretty Dumb By Maia

Teen Fiction

138K 3.3K 29
Lilah Green. Ask anyone, and they will tell you that she is the cliche gorgeous popular dumb airhead bitch. Dylan Mitchell. Ask anyone, and they wil...