Adopted by My Idols

By caileylemus

Maddie is just an average 14 year old girl. Well if you consider being put in an orphanage because your paren... More

Adopted by My Idols
Chapter 1: Bad Dreams
Chapter 2: You're a Winner

Chapter 3: The Perfect Day

81 3 1
By caileylemus

<chapter 3: perfect day (part one)>

Thanks for reading my book guys. It means the absolute world to me! I feel like in not a good writer.. Am I? Comment what you think about the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi we're One Direction!" They all say.

I stare at them unable to speak. I stand at the door processing the fact that I'm standing In front of One Direction. I run up to them and jump onto them in a huge group hug. It was amazing.

"What's your name, love?" Zayn asks.

"Oh right. I'm umm.. I'm Madeline. You can call me Maddie if you like" I say pulling lose hair behind my ear and looking down.

"It's nice to meet you, Maddie!" Liam politely says.

"I'm already taking a liking to this girl. I mean look at her outfit." Louis says going over and wrapping his arm on my shoulder. "Haha thanks Lou Bear."

"Well should we get going then?" Harry says opening the door to the limo for me. "Sure, where are we going?" I say getting in.

I take a seat next to Zayn and Liam. Niall, Harry, and Louis sit across from us.

"Wherever you like!" Nialler said.

"Oh umm it doesn't matter much to me. Where do you guys want to go?" I ask.

"Maddie, it's your choice." Liam said "although it would be fun to go to the beach for a bit."

"Well then how about we go there?" I suggest. "Although I don't have a swimsuit!" The boys didn't have swimsuits either and we all decided it was a huge emergency to find the nearest mall.

"Take us to the nearest mall we all have to buy swimsuits!" Louis shouts to the chauffeur.

"I don't think I heard you loud enough Lou" I say giggling and rubbing my ear.

"Would you like me to repeat it?" He says in return.

"No!" We all say In unison to him.

"Well fine then" Louis states crossing his arms and doing a pouty face.

"You know we still love you louis!" Harry said to him while pinching his cheek.

"Aww harry! I love you!" Louis replied to harry while kissing his check in return.

We talk for a while longer about some random topics and eventually we get there!

"Time to go buy some suits!" Louis pumps his fist in the air. Someone has a lot of energy.

"LEGGO!" Niall shouts opening the door and letting us out before closing it.

"So where do you want to go first?" Liam asks.

"Let's go to American Eagle. I love that place and they have cute swimsuits there too!" I say

"Sounds good!" Liam says.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Zayn says starting to run. Damn these boys have so much energy.

We all start running after him. Liam catches up to him with no trouble and we all soon fall behind. I'm stopped for a second to catch my breath when someone picks me up and starts running.

"Harry! What are you doing?" I laugh while pounding his back and kicking my legs making him slow down a bit. "You seemed tired love, and I couldn't let you be a rotten egg!" We get there and of course were the last ones there. Liam of course won with Louis right behind and zayn and niall tying for third.

"What took you guys so long?" Liam asks.

"Some of us don't have long legs!" I say pointing to my short legs. I'm only 5 feet whereas the rest of the boys are at least 7 inches taller than me.

"Okay well Maddie here is the money for your swimsuit. We will all meet back here in twenty minutes." Zayn says handing me 50 dollars.

"Umm no that's okay I don't want to waste your money" I say giving the money back to zayn.

"It's okay. Really. Were doing this for you!" He replies giving me back the money.

"Okay" I say still not wanting to take the money. I didn't want them to do that for me but I guess if they're making me I can't say no.

We soon separate into different sections of the store to find what we are looking for.

NIALLS P.O.V.

"Omg Niall!" Someone says. I turn around to see two girls that look to be about 15 years old.

"Hi ladies" I say putting a smile on my face.

"Can we get a picture and an autograph please?"

"Sure thing" I say wrapping my arms around them as they take a picture with their phones. I then sign there shirts and they are soon gone. I should have known this was gonna happen. Sooner or later there would be a fan that comes up to me. Oh well today is a day for me, the boys, and Maddie.

There's just something about Maddie that I like. She's so carefree and fun. She's got gorgeous eyes too. But she would never like me. She probably likes the other guys way better.

MADDIES P.O.V.

"Find anything you like yet, love?"

I jump and turn around to see Harry looking at me. "Oh my god harry I thought you were a serial killer." I laugh turning back around trying to find bottoms to go with the top I'm getting. "Sorry ill try and be less scary the next time" he says with a smirk. "Anyway are you almost done?"

"Yeah I just can't decide between these two bottoms to go with the top" I reply showing him my options. My top was pink and yellow striped. I had to choose between yellow bottoms and orange bottoms.

"I like the orange one!" Harry says.

"Well of course you do, it's your favorite color!" I say.

"So I see you've done your homework" he says with a laugh.

I blush. I knew everything about them but I wasn't gonna go and just tell them that.

"So I guess ill get the orange one just for you" I say quickly changing the subject.

Harry chuckles and walks with me to the cash register.

"That's gonna be 47.99 please!" The lady said. I pulled out the money zayn had given me and gave it to her. "Here's your change!" She says handing me the bag and change. "Thank you!" I say turning around as Harry and I walk to the others.

"Here's the change zayn!" I say.

"Just keep it love!" He replies with a sincere tone of voice.

"No" I say "it's your money!"

"And now it's yours!" He says.

"No it-"

"So shall we get going then?" Louis says interrupting me as I was about to argue back with Zayn.

"Sounds good" we all agree.

~in the limo~

"So have you ever been to the beach before, maddie?" Liam asks me.

"No I haven't actually. I'm quite excited!"

"But you live so close. Does your mum never take you?" Harry asks.

I look down. I didn't exactly have a mum and I most certainly didn't have a dad.

"Oh I'm sorry. Should I have not asked?" Harry says with guilt in his face as he sees my eyes watering.

"No it's fine." I say with an unsteady voice. No I will not cry. I will not cry. I can't be an attention freak. They don't want to hear my sob story anyway! But as always the tears come out anyway. Niall who was sitting next to me puts his arms around me in a tight embrace. "Want to talk about it?" He asks.

"No it's fine. You guys probably don't want to hear It anyway." I say sniffling away the tears that are threatening to come out of my eyes again.

"We would actually love to hear. If your comfortable with it of course." Louis says with a genuine smile on his face.

"Umm well. I live in an orphanage. And my mum was killed by my dad when I was only 5 years old and now my dads in jail for life." I say remembering the day as a flood of Tears comes streaming down my face.

"Wow. I'm sorry to hear about that!" Zayn says with sorrow.

"Thanks. But why don't we just think about the positives of today?"

"Of course" harry says. He was staring at the floor of the limo with a serious expression on his face.

"Oh and Harry" he looks up at me. "It's okay. Don't look so guilty. You had no idea!"

"Thanks Maddie" he simply replies and at least continues to look up and not back down.

"We have arrived at the beach" the chauffeur says as we approach the parking lot. The driver lets us out and we all start heading to a half shady, half sunny spot to lay our towels. We head to a bathroom to change since we didn't change at the mall. I put the swimsuit on and put my shirt back on as a cover up. I met everyone else back at our spot and everyone wanted to go in the water. "C'mon Maddie let's go!" Liam says urging me off my spot on the towel. "Okay ill be there in a second." I reply. I take my shirt off and head towards the water. I get in and go out farther with the boys as we attempt to jump the waves.

"Maddie, mind my asking, but what's on your back?" Niall asks me eyeing my back.

"Oh it's um nothing." I say quickly turning my back away from Nialls view. But unfortunately my back was now in zayns view. "This isn't nothing Maddie!" Zayn says staring at my back. "I said its fine!" I say running out of the water and back to the spot before anything else can be mentioned of it.

The boys let it go for a while but soon Liam comes to our spot on the sand and I knew what was coming.

"Maddie!" Liam says, running up to our spot all soaking wet. I throw him his towel as he starts again. "What happened back there?"

"Oh nothing. It's fine" I lied once more.

"Can I see your back to see what the guys are talking about?" I sigh and lift up my shirt. I knew I could trust Liam. And I also knew I couldn't hide it from them forever either.

"My god, maddie, where did all these scars come from?" Liam says a bit taken aback.

"My dad." I Reply simply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did her dad do?? Cliff hanger! Tell me what you guys think. I know this is a crappy chappy, but I'm only 13 so it's not gonna be that good! Thanks guys for reading! I write for you guys!

Also I ship Elounor and Larry! So please don't start any hate towards either of them and no comments like that either! No hate at all!

Btw did you guys see Harry twerking at the TCA'S? It was amazing! Comment ideas! Still looking for a co author! Thanks everybody! You are the best!

Follow me on Instagram

_harolds_dimples_

And on Twitter

Cailey_1D1630

(Weird name I know.. I wasn't exactly thinking that day)

Vote, comment, share!

~caileyyyyy<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.1K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...
933K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
70.2K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...