Chapter 3: The Perfect Day

<chapter 3: perfect day (part one)>

Thanks for reading my book guys. It means the absolute world to me! I feel like in not a good writer.. Am I? Comment what you think about the chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi we're One Direction!" They all say.

I stare at them unable to speak. I stand at the door processing the fact that I'm standing In front of One Direction. I run up to them and jump onto them in a huge group hug. It was amazing.

"What's your name, love?" Zayn asks.

"Oh right. I'm umm.. I'm Madeline. You can call me Maddie if you like" I say pulling lose hair behind my ear and looking down.

"It's nice to meet you, Maddie!" Liam politely says.

"I'm already taking a liking to this girl. I mean look at her outfit." Louis says going over and wrapping his arm on my shoulder. "Haha thanks Lou Bear."

"Well should we get going then?" Harry says opening the door to the limo for me. "Sure, where are we going?" I say getting in.

I take a seat next to Zayn and Liam. Niall, Harry, and Louis sit across from us.

"Wherever you like!" Nialler said.

"Oh umm it doesn't matter much to me. Where do you guys want to go?" I ask.

"Maddie, it's your choice." Liam said "although it would be fun to go to the beach for a bit."

"Well then how about we go there?" I suggest. "Although I don't have a swimsuit!" The boys didn't have swimsuits either and we all decided it was a huge emergency to find the nearest mall.

"Take us to the nearest mall we all have to buy swimsuits!" Louis shouts to the chauffeur.

"I don't think I heard you loud enough Lou" I say giggling and rubbing my ear.

"Would you like me to repeat it?" He says in return.

"No!" We all say In unison to him.

"Well fine then" Louis states crossing his arms and doing a pouty face.

"You know we still love you louis!" Harry said to him while pinching his cheek.

"Aww harry! I love you!" Louis replied to harry while kissing his check in return.

We talk for a while longer about some random topics and eventually we get there!

"Time to go buy some suits!" Louis pumps his fist in the air. Someone has a lot of energy.

"LEGGO!" Niall shouts opening the door and letting us out before closing it.

"So where do you want to go first?" Liam asks.

"Let's go to American Eagle. I love that place and they have cute swimsuits there too!" I say

"Sounds good!" Liam says.

"Last one there is a rotten egg!" Zayn says starting to run. Damn these boys have so much energy.

We all start running after him. Liam catches up to him with no trouble and we all soon fall behind. I'm stopped for a second to catch my breath when someone picks me up and starts running.

"Harry! What are you doing?" I laugh while pounding his back and kicking my legs making him slow down a bit. "You seemed tired love, and I couldn't let you be a rotten egg!" We get there and of course were the last ones there. Liam of course won with Louis right behind and zayn and niall tying for third.