Chapter 2: You're a Winner

Hey guys! I'm super excited that you are reading my book!! Vote and comment, I always love to hear your guys opinions!:)

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Maddie, will you help me pick out my clothes?" Lucy asks me looking into the closet that her and I share.

"Of course! Do you want a skirt or jeans?"

"Skirt!" She screamed.

"Okay, here you go" I say picking out a pink skirt to go with her pink and white shirt.

"Madeline" I hear my name being called. I knew it was miss Smith because it was my full name.

"Ill be right back" I say to Lucy. I then yell at Mrs. Smith, who I call Anne, as it is her first name. "How many times have I told you to call me Maddie?!" And run down the stairs.

"I'm sorry sweetie, Madeline is just one of my most favorite names!" She says.

"Anyway, why did you need me?" I asked.

"Well you know that contest you entered?" "Yeah, what about it?" "well I was on the computer and noticed you didn't log out of your email so I was just a bit snoopy and saw you had an email from them. I didn't open though."

I rushed over to the computer and quickly opened up my emails, clicking on the one from the contest,

DEAR MADELINE SMITH,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUBMISSION TO US TO SPEND A DAY WITH ONE DIRECTION. WE ARE HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU HAVE WON THIS CONTEST AND YOU GET TO SPEND ONE WHOLE DAY WITH NIALL, LIAM, HARRY, ZAYN, AND LOUIS. OTHERWISE KNOWN AS ONE DIRECTION.

ON JULY 30TH YOU WILL GET PICKED UP IN A LIMO AND THE BOYS AND YOU WILL SPEND THE WHOLE DAY TOGETHER. YOU MAY DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE. YOU WILL GET DROPPED BACK OFF AT YOUR HOME WHEN THE DAY IS DONE.

CONGRATULATIONS,

PAUL

My eyes opened so big. I didn't know what to say.

"Madeline?!" "Madeline!?" "Are you okay"? Anne kept shouting. I just stared at the screen reading it over and over again. I finally screamed. I didn't know what else to do. I hopped up out of the chair going throughout the whole house screaming "I won. I'm gonna meet one direction! I won" I shook everybody, not in a harmful way, because I didn't know what else to do.

"Maddie please calm down I'm not sure this is good for you!" I did as I was told but I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

"In two days I get to see One Direction." I said to no one in particular. At this point I was sobbing!

~~~

"Lucy, how does this look?" I had gone through my whole closet trying to find the perfect outfit. I only had 20 minutes until they showed up!

"It looks amazing!" She said "Lucy, you've said that to every single one of my outfits now! Your not helping much."

"Haha sorry" she said in reply.

"Oh well this will have to do. I don't have time to go through my closet anymore." I say putting the finishing touches onto my blue and white striped shirt with high waisted red shorts. I put on black toms and went to the bathroom to straighten my brown hair and put on a little bit of lip gloss.

"Do I look fabulous?" I say teasingly to Lucy as I walk out of the bathroom. "Absolutely gorgeous darling." She says in a really bad fake British accent.

"See you later then" I say walking downstairs right as the limo pulled up on the front of the house. "Well there's my ride!" I yell so everyone knows im leaving. "see you all later"

"Be safe sweetheart" Anne says from what sounded like the kitchen.

I walk out the door to be greeted by five British boys and an Irish potato!

"Hi! We're One Direction!" They say there famous line in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So does anybody know how to make your writing bold lol! Also, How do you guys like the story so far?

Also for Liam's birthday we are trying to get WMYB video to one billion views so please watch it a lot. It would also mean the first ever video to that many views!:) And if you watch it more than once you have to click the refresh button every time you watch otherwise it doesn't count!:). Thanks guys!:)

Also I update this story every weekend and my other story which I encourage you guys to read on Wednesdays! It's called doctor styles!:)

You guys can also inbox me or comment or anything I love talking to you guys and I love answering any questions you Guys have!:) okay this is getting long so ill update again soon!:) too many smiley faces? Haha

Vote, comment, share

Thanks guys.

~cailey

P.s. sorry for any mistakes In this chapter. I wrote it kind of fast!:)