Mr. Arrogant [book 3] || Kim...

By naechinguss

~A continuation of Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2~ Nine months have passed and it's finally time for Hyejin to give birth... More

Mr. Arrogant 1 & 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Question...
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Tagged...
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
Hellooo
There's already a sequel out?!
Are you ready???
Goooooo
Hello!

Chapter 9

25.9K 1K 630
By naechinguss

"Back to the grind." I mumbled.

I picked up Taeguk and got her dressed for the day. I needed to go grocery shopping since we just came back from our short trip. I drove to the nearest grocery store and put Taeguk in her stroller. I walked inside and started picking out some vegetables.

Someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was.

"Mina?" I said in shock.

"Hyejin!" she smiled, hugging me really tight. I wiggled out of her grasp and caught my breath.

"Is that your baby girl?" she asked, looking at Taeguk.

"Yeah. Her name is Taeguk." I smiled.

"Aw! She's adorable! You didn't tell me you were married! Who's the guy?" she asked.

"Um, he-" I started. She cut me off before I could think of a random guys name. I didn't want her knowing that I'm married to Taehyung. There is no shame in it but I don't want her going around and telling people. Telling BTS was already a stretch for us.

She started listing names of boys that I didn't even know existed in our school.

"Park Jimin?" I shook my head.

"Jung Hoseok?" I shook my head.

"Kim Namjoon?" I shook my head.

"Kim Seokjin?" I shook my head.

"Min Yoongi?" I shook my head.

"Jeon Jungkook?" I shook my head.

"Who else could there be?" she mumbled, thinking. I was begging for her to not remember but of course, in the end she did.

"Kim Taehyung?" I stayed silent and her eyes widened.

"Mwo? Jinjja?!?! Ah! Gurl... I knew you two were meant to be." she smiled, slapping my arm.

I chuckled nervously and started to slowly walk away she picked out her own vegetables. I turned the corner and was relieved when she didn't realize that I was gone.

"Hyejin!" I heard.

I was about to stomp my foot and whine when I remembered I was the adult here and not Taeguk. I turned around innocently and saw her walking towards me full speed.

"We should go out for coffee!" she smiled.

"Um, I need to go home and feed Taeguk." I replied.

"We can eat at a restaurant! I'm sure Taeguk wouldn't mind." she smiled.

I reluctantly nodded and went to the cashier to pay for our groceries. We engaged in awkward conversations like her studying and how Taehyung and I decided to stay together and eventually get together from high school. I obviously didn't tell her about me being his 'fake' wife for a while.

After arriving at the cafe (because I insisted that I wasn't hungry), Mina and I sat down.

"So, tell me what you saw in him." she said, sipping her coffee.

I decided to go to the sweeter route and got a caramel macchiato. I quietly sipped it before I replied.

"He changed from high school. He was mature, he wanted to do what was best for those around him." I answered. Obviously he hasn't matured at all, he's still a kid, but you know, I gotta put some convincing words out there.

"That's so nice!" she smiled.

I nodded and looked at Taeguk squirming in her stroller. I smiled and took a sip of my drink.

"How are things for you?" I asked.

"Me? Oh I'm boring. I decided to go back to Canada to study some more." she said, looking out the window.

"What about your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Him? Oh, he's gone." she laughed.

"Gone? What do you mean gone?" I said.

"Gone, like not with me anymore. He found a "better girl" than me. Hey, isn't that your hubby?" she said.

I looked out the window and saw Taehyung walking into the cafe. He opened the door and he saw me sitting with Mina. He gave me a 'does she know' look. I slightly nodded and he sighed. He walked towards us and put on a warm smile.

"Mina! Long time no see!" he smiled, pulling up a chair beside mine. He sat beside me and looked inside the stroller. He got back up and picked Taeguk up, sitting her down on his lap. He kissed my cheek and my face flared up. It was the millionth time he had done it but I still wasn't used to it.

"Aw, love." Mina sighed.

I smiled and played with Taeguk.

"Should we go home?" Taehyung asked.

I nodded and got up.

"It was nice seeing you again Mina! I'll see you later!" I smiled, waving.

She smiled and gave me a hug and pinched Taeguk's cheeks. She waved at Taehyung as he walked out. I bought Taehyung's coffee and ran outside, handing it to him.

"Thanks." he smiled, pecking my lips.

I smiled and saw that he already buckled Taeguk into her car seat in his car.

"She's riding with me." he smirked.

I nodded and got into my car. We drove off and soon arrived at home. I unloaded the groceries and waited for Taehyung to come in with Taeguk. I smiled when I saw Taeguk smiling and laughing with Taehyung. They came in quickly and Taehyung went straight to her room and started playing with her. I decided I would start cooking dinner.

"Tae! Dinner is ready!" I shouted.

He came downstairs and ran to the kitchen with Taeguk in his arms. He was playing 'airplane' with her. She smiled and laughed at the excitement. I put Tageuk in her booster seat and gave her some toys to play with as we ate dinner. Tae and I started to eat and played with her at the same time.

"She's so cute." he smiled.

I nodded and finished my last scoop of rice.

"She has your eyes." he said.

I looked at him and put my chopsticks down. This was the first time I ever heard him say anything about Taeguk looking like me.

"Really?" I said as my voice cracked.

"Yeah. She's got my nose and she's got your lips." he said, looking at Tageuk.

I nodded and continued eating. It was quiet and we could only hear Taeguk playing with her toys.

"I'm sorry." we both said at the same time.

"I'm sorry for being so selfish. I was just really concerned with Taeguk and just not being able to have the husband I've always wanted." I said, tearing up.

"I'm sorry for making you cry every night and working hard to make sure Taeguk was happy. I'm sorry I yelled at you and I'm sorry for not being home." he said.

I looked into his eyes and saw water collect in his eyes. Our tears fell at the same time and I looked away, blinking them away. He got up and walked beside me. He kneeled on the floor and hugged me. I got up, standing him up at the same time. I embraced him and let the tears fall. I was being selfish and I was sorry. I felt my shoulder get wet from his tears. We stayed in each other's arms until Taeguk started to cry a little bit. I pulled away and looked at Taeguk. She was biting her toy.

"She's teething." he smiled, wiping his tears.

She stopped crying and continued to play on her own. Taehyung turned me around and pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and short. I could taste the saltiness from his tears on his lips. I pulled away and smiled, blushing like mad. I hit his shoulder and covered my face.

"Yah, don't do that again." I said, covering my red cheeks.

"Okay, jagi." he smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

I am very sorry for the late update! I have been busy studying for a unit test I have tomorrow. But I decided to update since it is Happy 1000 Days with BTS!!! Ahh.. I love those boys.. Anyways, hope you enjoyed the chapter!

--A

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 5.1K 42
WARNING : FETUS WRITING I'm so sorry but most of it will sound cringe cause it was my first book and I just winged it. Hope y'all don't find it too...
596K 37.9K 67
With the war with humans completely over and the gang slowly integrating into the human civilization, the only thing the boys have to worry about are...
50.1K 4.7K 67
❝ I promise to hold onto you until you want me to let go.❞ A promise to stay by each other's side, broken by a single mistake. Their beautiful memori...
61.8K 1.4K 37
Torn by her own dad, Hyejin finds herself alone with him to protect her mom and little brother. 10 years later, they meet but not how you'd expect it...