Hidden Truth

Από cokeandsuicide

"You ugly black bitch, fuck out of my face." I took off my earrings and put my hair in a ponytail. "Would yo... Περισσότερα

Prologue
Chapter 1✨
Chapter 2✨
Chapter 3✨
Chapter 4✨
Chapter 5✨
Chapter 6✨
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 7✨
Chapter 8 ✨ (part 1)
Chapter 8 part 2✨ (sneak peek)
Chapter 9✨
Chapter 10✨
Chapter 11✨
Chapter 12✨
Chapter 13 ✨
Chapter 14✨(Sneak peek)
Chapter 14✨
Chapter 15✨
Chapter 16✨
Chapter 17✨(Lucas POV)
Chapter 18✨(Naomi POV)
Warning✨
Chapter 19✨(part 1)
Chapter 19✨ part 2
QUICK QUESTIONS✨
Chapter 20✨
Chapter 21✨
Chapter 22
Chapter 23✨
Author's Note

Chapter 8✨ (Part 2)

1.4K 67 104
Από cokeandsuicide

Just a warning y'all this scene your about to read is going to get nasty so if you're not into that scroll down.

Naomi POV

I'm in pure bliss, Lucas and I are kissing but instead of being hot and fast it slowed down and we're finally going at the pace of each other. We are in sync . Don't ask me how but we ended up in my bedroom.

I tug at Lucas's shirt and pull it over his head, he looks at me seductively as I run my hands down his body.

"Baby...." Lucas said.

"Lucas it's okay, I trust you."

He nods his head and takes off my shirt and unclasp my bra.

Lucas swirls his tongue around my right nipple and squeezes my left breast hoooooo ma God this shit feels amazing, I think I just died and went to heaven.

A moan escapes my mouth causing Lucas to stop, at this point he's towering over me but he creeps down to my pants. Lucas removes my pants in one swift motion.

"Lift your legs up Shawty."

Shit your wish is my command. I lift my legs up and he removes my panties, thank God they were lace.

"All nice and wet for Daddy."

Lucas begins to suck on my clit as he inserts two fingers in my vagina.

"Lucas that feels so good don't stop please don't stop." I whimper.

"Naomi votre goût chatte comme le chocolat."
(Naomi your pussy taste like chocolate.)

Pause was this nigga speaking French? Lord have mercy at this rate we ain't never getting out of here.

Lucas begins to pump his fingers and I'm not sure how long I can take this because soon enough my legs start quivering. He takes out his two fingers and licks my vagina in one long stroke without ever breaking eye contact.

It was if I was in a euphoria.

"Naomi I want to hear you."

"Lucas" I barely say above a whisper.

He slides his pants down and comes on top of me.

"Baby am I your first?"

"You're my first by choice...and that means a lot to me."

I can't believe I revealed something as serious as this to Lucas wow I'm really losing my damn mind.

"I'll take good care of you baby, I'll be gentle okay."

He teases me by rubbing the tip up and down my vagina then he surely puts it all the way in. I wince just a tiny bit.

Lucas gives me a kiss on the head.

"I'm sorry baby."

"It's okay Lucas just.keep.going." I said between moans.

This shit starts to feel good after awhile.

Lucas picks up his speed and as if it was second nature I wrap my legs around him trying to make him go deeper.

"Sweet heart your dick feels so heavenly I could make love to you for hours."

Lucas POV
A nigga couldn't be any more ecstatic right now, lowkey hype Naomi said "I could make love to you for hours" key word LOVE.

She's getting comfortable with me now and I couldn't be happier she admitted something about her past, if you know Naomi you know this lady is stubborn as hell so for her to share such information is a big deal. I'll definitely be asking about that later on.

I don't care what anyone says if it's to early I love this woman with my whole heart bro, I know I love her because I don't second guess myself when I say it.

I'm really f-u-c-k-e-d.

I know she might not feel the same way yet but I'll wait for her no matter how long it takes I'm persistent and she knows that.

I flip us around and I'm hitting from the side, I grab her face and make her look into my eyes. I can feel her walls clamping around my dick and I know she's about to cum.

"Naomi you ain't finna cum yet."

"Sweetheart oh my god." she moans.

"Naomi wait baby I have something say."

There she goes with that sweet heart shit again, it motivates me to pump ever harder hearing that.
I would do anything to hear her moan like that 24/7.

"Naomi je vous aime et vous êtes ma future femme."
(Naomi I love you and you're my future wife)

She took my two fingers and started sucking on them.  I started to pick up my pace. I was close to cumming I love how it felt to be inside her, my baby's pussy is perfection.

"Lucas I can't wait any longer I'm going to-AWWWWW MY GOD LUCAS FASTER."

"Shawty your pussy is so fucking tight."

"Sperme" I said.
(Cum)

She didn't know what that meant but her body obviously did.

We both shared an orgasm and it was amazing, my intention wasn't to make love to her but I'm happy it happened.

Her body went limp, I know my baby is tired.

"Lucas.. t-that was amazing I never knew someone could ignite me like that."

"I'm the only one that can do that for you baby."

"You're my sweet heart forever and I love you." She mumbles.

She gives me one last kiss before she drifts to sleep.

"And I love you Naomi, you're my foreva eva."

Soon enough I fall asleep.

Ronnie POV
"JONES YOU HAVE A VISITOR!"  One of the guards call out.

Mr.Jones walks out and sits down we do are handshake and quickly get down to business.

"So wut is thee weather report ole boy?" He asked.

"Recent we've been getting a lot of snow which is great for us my girl Mary Jane hasn't been coming recently as of now but snow is much easier to handle."

(Snow means cocaine and Mary Jane is obviously marijuana)

"Good good, na how are my children?"

"Naomi is doing fine and so are the twins, I've been keeping an eye on them. I know you won't want to hear this but they've already started following her."

"Who is dey?"

"That's what I'm afraid sir I don't know."

He looked extremely worried I feel sorry for the man he never catches a break.

"I found this on Naomi's door when I picked her up for the protest."

"Wait a minet na my daughter goes to protest? That is my gal."

I showed him the letter.

"You look well rounded just like your Mother, your Father is a very wicked man who will get what's coming for him. You're going to be a pawn in our little game my sweet, although I wish I could reveal
myself to you now I can't. Our time together is soon approaching don't worry my sweet. "
-your future husband K.S.B.

"Oh na oh na this is very very bad my friend." Mr.Jones said.

"What did you even do to this guy that he hates our guts so much? Who is K.S.B anyway?"

"Kyle Samuel Banks."

My eyes snapped toward him in shock.

"Not there's no way my Father..."

"Your Father did not die boy, sit down and let me explain everything to you."

I didn't even realize I was standing up, I sat down reluctantly. What is this joke I call my life?

"Back in the day your Dad used to kick it with Naomi's Mom we were both in da game at dey time but I hid it better then your Fada no one was aware of what I did behind closed doors."

I nodded my head for him to continue.

"One day your Father really pissed me off he ripped
me off of an eighth, keep in mind an eighth is onlay 50 dollars not a lot of money but fa someone who had troubles already this waz plenty."

"So I decided ta set heem up and expose to Naomi's Ma-da that he's a drug dealer."

"She wasn't having dat so she ended her ties with heem, that's when we and ha started to see each oda. She was the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on even till this dey."

"Everything was going great I quit da game temporarily, I dropped out of school to be-cum a construction worka. I supported my Mada until she passed away, my Fada was never in my life consistentlay."

"I supported ha mother through everyting but den things started getting hard again, I became a alcoholic and I got back in da game. Naomi's Mother was pregnant during the time and Naomi was only a baybeh I stressed ha out so much she never had a smooth pregnancy."

"I made it up to be da numba one top dog, if you needed anyting I had it. Your Fada was not having that."

"We were so young only what twenty six, twenty eight at da time. Your Fada  found us because one of my men was a wolf disguised in sheeps clothing."

"He came by the house and threatened to kill Naomi's Mada in front of me if I didn't leave them at once."

"I packed my things quickly and left for da sake of my family, your Fada set me up and that's why I am in jail today."

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out, this man put everything on the line for his family. This man even knew that my Father did him wrong and he still took me in with open arms when I was younger, even when I came to him about my family situation he accepted me as his own.

I didn't even realize tears were streaming down my face.

"I'm sorry Mr.Jones I swear on my life I'll protect your family at all cost."

"My son it is okay, you have proved yur loyalty many times. God will bless you."

"JONES TIMES UP."

"Next time you bring my daughta make sure she brings her little nigga she runs around with. I'm not stupid."

I started laughing and head out of the jail.
This is going to be a very rough few weeks.

Naomi POV
I wake up and I feel a pair of strong arms wrapped around my torso. Holy shit three hours ago I had sex with Lucas BRO.

I'm finna  have that good dick glow

I reach for my night stand and grab my phone 7:04PM, damn we've been knocked for a while damn.

I had three notifications,

iMessage: From Aunt T🔑✨💓 (5:39PM)
Hey I saw you were "busy" when I came by to grab some things for the boys, enjoy yourself and make sure to be safe! Tomorrow stop by so you can have some Lunch with the boys and I. I love you have a great night make sure to catch SOME sleep.

I started geeking Aunt T real crazy.

iMessage:Nicky Baby🦄💟 (6:34PM)
Bitch lets get into some shit soon I miss you, double date tonight maybe?

iMessage:Marco Sengrio (6:34PM)
I need you to come tomorrow we have major clients coming in and we need your expertise!

I lock my phone and snuggle back up to Lucas. My baby put in work at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if I had dick limp.

I'm mad hungry though to be honest, having sex is a real work out damn. I write a quick note to Lucas that I'll be back with dinner, I give him a kiss before I leave.

I head downtown to the Chinese place, I'm in the mood for takeout.

I park my car and head on in.

"Fancy seeing you hear Naomi."Jacob said.

"Jacob not tonight please leave me alone."

"You're going to make time." He said roughly.

He stood behind me and I felt something poking me, oh fuck.

"Nigga who the fuck you think this is? YOU AREN'T GOING TO THREATEN ME WHILE I'M GETTING MY FOOD OH HELL NAH FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH ALL THAT."

"IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT 'EM LETS GO."

I pull out my pink caliber of .32, yeah I stay strapped at ALL times. I truly am my Father's daughter.

"Wow you've gotten braver since the last time we spoke unfortunately these guys work for me."

I turn around and all of these nigga have guns, big ones at that.

"Now let's go into my car and take a little drive."

I put my gun in my bag defeated I head into Jacob's car apparent we're going on a "little drive".

Fuck.this.shit.

*Breathes*
Hey y'all this weekend has been a pretty active one haha. I know this book focuses on Naomi's love story but I haven't lost sight of what my book is supposed to highlight, in the future there will be prejudice/racist remarks, mental illness, police brutality, and etc. This isn't just going to be a love story, just to let y'all know.

Jacob is real crazy though, I'm tired of reading all these books where he's nice and sweet he needs to have a bad side too!

I chose Ride//Lana Del Rey because it's such a beautiful song and it seems like a good song for Naomi and Lucas to have sex to, it sets the tone.

Make sure to tell me what you think!

Bye Lovelies 💞🦄💞

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

9.2K 141 18
this story is shit so i'm writing a better one😭 TW: sucide attempts//cutting//rape//drinking//drugs
687K 41.6K 53
"𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.. 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁𝘀" © -𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚈𝙲𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙴𝚁 �...
357K 10.8K 52
"So what do you want to do" I said looking around nervously. "I don't know, you " he said as he tugged me up landing me in his lap , I let out a slig...
54.9K 1.4K 32
It was simple. She was beautiful. And I almost killed her. ---------- cover by AvaBrielle being edited