"Get It Girls" (Lesbian Story)

missbenji

"If you like strippers, bad bitches, drama, turning up, getting money, and hook ups, then "Get It Girls" is a... Еще

Here's A Tip
G- String & Heels
Bands Will Make Her Dance
Fuckin Wit Ballers
My Majesty, Your Majesty.
Vodka Emotions
Foreign Men With Them Benjaminz
Fuckin Wit A Bad Bitch
Penthouse Nights
Bend Her Over, For A Range Rover
Karma Is A Bitch, A Bitch Ass Nigga
Young Cocaine
Melrose Blvd.
We Ain't Got No Worries
Feelin So Official
Bitches
Moving Out & Movin On?
Netflix and Chill
Video Vixen Or Hoe?
Family Feud & Ex BFF Drama
Love Gets Bumpy
Drunk In Love
To Love & Life
Stuffing On Thanksgiving
Oh Brother!
Just A Hoe?
Baby, Do I Love You?
MADE (Melrose & Jade)
Bad Bitches Reunite!
WILD
Broken Love
Melrose POV
My Loss Or Yours?
Turn Up For A Check!
Majestic Nights
Gimme Dat Magic
Day Out
Bad Bitches Link Up!
Jaded
Lovin The Crew. Lovin The Fam.
A Good Mother?
Love & Dreams
Baby Mama Drama
Love & Hate
Letting Go & Moving On
Old Friends. New Secrets.
So Much Drama
The Twins Arrive
My Lil Fam
Melrose POV (2) Deep In My Thoughts
EX Games
Is Three A Crowd Or Nah?
All He Needed
Taking Things Slow
BBQ Madness
Back At It?
Ex Bae
Birthday Bitch!
Jade, Will You Marry Me?
Desiree's POV
Plan A is Plan B
Can't Force Love
Bump In The Road
I DO!
SQUAD GOALS
Announcement!

MADE (Part 2)

5.7K 205 77
missbenji

"Wake up sleepy head!" I kiss melrose all over her face trying to wake her up.

"Damn, why you wake so early?" Melrose pushes me off of her.

"Someone's grumpy as hell." I wrinkle my face with her and hit her with my pillow.

"You want me to beat your ass? Hit me with that pillow again and see what happens." Melrose says sounding annoyed.

I challenge her and hit her with the pillow again. Melrose gets up looking angry. I run out of my room laughing with Melrose following close behind me. She grabs me by my waist and drags me back into the room and pushes me on the bed.

"I'm sorry." I start laughing as she pins my arms down with her body on top of mine, looking like she's plotting some type of revenge.

"I give you everything and you won't let me sleep." Melrose says with a blank expression.

"And nigga? You Mad?" I begin laughing again. 

Melrose reaches into my night stand and pulls out my handcuffs and handcuffs me to the bed.

"What the hell Mel! Uncuff me?" I yell.

"You Mad?" She raises her eyebrows at me and she ties my feet up with a sheet. She goes into the kitchen and comes back with duct tape.

"Melrose, you better not put that motherfuc-mmmmh mhhhm" I say as Melrose duct tapes my mouth and goes back to sleep.

About an hour later, Melrose wakes up refreshed. She smiles at me and begins laughing. "Wow, I was really tired but you had it comin." Melrose says as she examines the way she tied me up like a crazy person.

I glare at her as she unties my feet and rips the tape off my mouth. "I'm scared to uncuff you cause I feel like you gon start hittin a nigga or some shit. The tape off your mouth and you still ain't say shit yet so I don't know."

"You don't know what?! Untie me! I have to go pee then go plant some poison in your rabbit food!" I angrily say.

Melrose laughs. "Baby, I'm sorry but you are extremely annoying in the morning but I still love you." Melrose begins kissing my neck and then my breast, teasing my hard nipples with her tongue. "You want me to continue?" Melrose asks, with my panties already drenched.

I suck my teeth and look away from her, trying not to let her see how much I'm enjoying it. She slides off my panties and starts kissing on my pussy sending shivers up and down my spine. I finally let out a moan and spread my legs allowing her full access to me. Her soft and wet tongue brings me to an instant orgasm that makes my whole body shake. 

"Shit!" I moan.

"You forgive me?" Melrose kisses my navel and all over my stomach.

"Yes. Now uncuff me so I can fuck your face!" I demand.

Melrose uncuffs me and I smack her in her face.

"The fuck?! Thought you said you forgive me?" Melrose looks at me confused.

"I lied." I laugh.

"You can't be hittin me all up in my beautiful face." Melrose wrestles me onto the floor and bites my thigh.

"You're crazy." I throw pillows at her and hide out in the bathroom.

"Ok, child get ready we got to look at homes and shit." Melrose tells me.

"Yay!" I open the bathroom door and wrap my arms around her neck.

 "You think your mom can watch the twins today?" Melrose asks.

"Umm, I don't know, why?" I question.

"Because I wanted to take you to New York today." Melrose tells me.

I instantly get excited. "Yeah, but how come the twins can't come?"

"I mean do you want to board a plane with them, try to look at places with them, try on dresses with them? I mean I love them too but" Melrose begins to say.

"but you think they're going to get in the way?" I finish Melrose's sentence for her.

"Well, yeah kind of." Melrose admits.

"You're aware that when we get married and move in together, they're coming too." I remind her.

"I know and I got no problem with that. I just want to get a lot done today. This is the last day that I can take off for the week." Melrose explains.

"Ok." I agree as I call my mom and scheduled to drop the twins off then begin to get ready.

When Melrose is in the shower, Majesty drops off the twins and tries to tell me how sorry he is. I try to close the door in his face but he steps in.

"I'm sorry, Jade ok? We had a misunderstanding!" Majesty tells me with sad eyes.

"My fiance is home this time, just in case you try to rape me again!" I warn.

Majesty rolls his eyes. "You trippin! Anyways, I wanted to tell you that our Daughter has something to say." Majesty says as he picks up Malaya.

"What?" I ask looking confused.

"Malaya." Majesty says.

"DaDa." Malaya says.

My heart melts then breaks. "What! No!" 

I grab Malaya. "Say Mama!" I yell.

Malaya begins to cry. 

"What's wrong with you Jade?!" Majesty yells as he takes Malaya from me.

"Why didn't you teach her how to say Mama?!" I question. 

I grab Jaden. "Say Mama!" I demand. 

Jaden stares blankly at me.

Majesty laughs. "He's not ready yet." 

"Just leave." I jealously say before taking back Malaya and pushing Majesty out the door. 

I hold Jaden and try to teach him to say Mama as Melrose gets ready.

"What you doin?" Melrose asks, coming out of  my room, looking sexy.

"Teaching my baby, how to talk. Can you believe that Majesty taught Malaya how to say Dada and not Mama? I hate him." I tell Melrose.

Melrose laughs. 'Who cares, everybody knows that Dada is easier for babies to learn than Mama." Melrose tells me.

"I know but, I don't know. I already feel like the twins are already going to see him as the star parent cause he's in NFL and he has so much more to offer them. I also know he probably gon tell them about my past and they'll probably resent me." I look down feeling like a failure.

"Baby, don't say that. They gon love you so much, they do now. They will appreciate that you did whatever it took to make sure that they were ok and despite being trapped, you still kept them." Melrose hugs me tight.

"You right." I finish packing my suitcase and we drop the twins off with my mom. My mom tries to lecture us  about our engagement but we don't listen and head to the airport.

It's a pretty long flight but when we get there, we immediately head to  a high rise penthouse in New York City. It's on the 50th floor, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, huge kitchen, glass walls and windows, valet parking, and overlooks the entire city.

"I want to get this place and another spot in LA." Melrose explains to me.

"It's beautiful and all but why here tho?" I ask.

"Well, for starters, Lawyers in NY make more money and then again, I want a new start with you." Melrose tells me.

"Ok." I agree, feeling nervous and anxious.

The realtor shows us a couple more places but Melrose has her heart  set on the first one. Around noon, we finally go to a Bridal store, the one Melrose ordered the wedding dress catalog from, Chatique Gowns. We enter and my eyes immediately meet a gold wedding dress. 

"This the one Mel!" I yell grabbing the dress off of the rack.

"Are you sure? Cause I thought we we're suppose to spend like hours here with you trying on like a million dresses and me getting so tired that I fall asleep." Melrose says.

"Yes, I mean look!" I hold the beautiful dress up to her face.

"Aren't wedding dresses suppose to be white? That looks more like a bridesmaid's dress. How bout something more traditional?" Melrose suggest.

"First off, Most women wear white on their wedding day because the color white represents purity and as we know, there ain't shit pure about me. And lastly, whatchu talkin bout traditional. This shit ain't traditional, me and you! So, here, go pay for it." I hand it to Melrose.

Melrose rolls her eyes. "Go try it on first."

I run into the dressing room and one of the saleswoman helps me into it. She tells me that it needs to be tailored to fit me perfectly but all in all it fits and I look like a million bucks.

"Tada!" I walk out the dressing room modeling the dress for Melrose

"Damn, I can't believe you gon be my wife." Melrose stands up and gives me a kiss of approval.

"You like?" I playfully ask.

"Hell yeah. Feel like the luckiest nigga on earth, right about now." Melrose says as she continues kissing me.

After Melrose buys me my $10,000 Wedding Dress we head to get it tailored. Around 9 pm, we finally check into our hotel and head up to the Presidential suite.

"I'm about to order room service. You hungry?" Melrose ask me while picking up the hotel's room phone.

"Yeah, order me some oreos and mac and cheese!" I demand while jumping up and down on the bed.

Melrose rolls her eyes. "Real food, Jade." 

I glare at her. "You be eating salads and shit as a full meal so you can't even talk. Now, mac and cheese and oreos!"  I demand.

Melrose orders our food and then grabs her hotel key.

"Where you goin?" I stop jumping on the bed.

"Room service don't have oreos on the menu but they have a vending machine downstairs that might have some so I'm going to check." Melrose says while slipping on her shoes.

"Thanks baby." I wrap my arms around her neck and sloppily kiss her on her cheeks.

When Melrose returns, with my oreos, we watch Poetic Justice and eat our room service. Mel surprises me and doesn't order her normal "rabbit food" but order some good ass soul food which I end up eating half of and all of mine then I fall asleep in her arms. 

(A/N Are y'all feeling a little better about MADE (Melrose and Jade) still being together? Y'all think they're gonna have a good wedding? Should they move to New York for a new start or stay in LA? Comment what you think below and don't forget to vote! Thanks for reading!)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

Faked Elle ✌️

Чиклит

546K 14K 32
"Are you crazy?! Piss off!" Sam Harrison screams. "You can't turn down an opportunity like this, sweetheart. I know you'd die to be seen with me as...
Every Saint Needs a Sinner Merritt King

Любовные романы

107K 2.4K 54
Jourdan Mathews has a secret, and she knows she needs to take this one to the grave. * * * Her life was never complicated: a college student with a...
Undying Passion Madi Kays

Любовные романы

275K 10K 35
Please vote and comment! My goal is at least 2k likes and 100 comments :) This story is as realistic as life gets. Please enjoy it, it is my first st...
3.8M 90.1K 40
Zihir had what all street guys want. He had bad bitches, drugs, and lots and lots of money. He was king of the Hood. Slangin rocks is what brought hi...