Falling: a Sherlolly fan fict...

Por Americxna

Molly Hooper falls in love with a tall stranger with green eyes and sharp cheekbones. Falling for him comes w... Más

Falling chapter one
Falling chapter two
Falling chapter three
Falling chapter four
Falling chapter five
Falling chapter six
Falling chapter seven
Falling chapter eight
Falling chapter nine
Falling chapter ten
Falling chapter twelve
Falling chapter thirteen
Falling chapter fourteen
Falling chapter fifteen
Falling chapter sixteen
Falling chapter seventeen
Falling chapter eighteen
Falling chapter nineteen
Falling chapter twenty
Falling chapter twenty one
Falling chapter twenty two
Falling: the final chapter

Falling chapter eleven

1.3K 58 6
Por Americxna

Sherlock has yet to tell me what Moriarty did that night. It had to have been horrid to put Sherlock in such a panic. I ate the packed lunch Mrs.Hudson made me. She always says "I'm not your house keeper, love." But I think with Sherlock her motherly instincts takeover. Sherlock said I couldn't go out for lunch, not that I get any offers, so it wasn't too heart breaking. I finished my ham and cheese sandwich, and got back to work. It was around 9 o'clock, and boy, was I exhausted! I pulled out my smartphone, and texted Sherlock. "I'm ready when you are :)" I hit send, and grabbed my jacket. A 'ping' from my phone told me he had answered me. "I'm right outside." I hit 'reply' and texted: "Okay. I just need to lock up, I missed you" I hit send, and almost immediately got a reply. "See you then." I decided not to text back. I fixed myself up with a little more lip gloss and mascara, and proceeded down to the ground floor. I put on my jacket, and waltz outside, locked the door, and turned around. Sherlock wasn't there. I called his name, and looked around. Not only was he not there, but the entire street was empty. "I told you I would get my revenge." I whipped around. There stood Jim Moriarty, his face mocking me. My eyes widened, and mouth opened to inhale a sharp breath. "Leave me alone." I growled. He stuck his lower lip infront of his top. "Are you going to cry?" He cackled maniacally. Then it hit me. "Where's Sherlock?" I angrily whispered. "Oh, sorry" he stuck his pointer finger behind his ear and bent forward "sorry I couldn't hear you, could you speak up?" He mocked. "Where's Sherlock?" I said louder. "WHERE IS HE?" I yelled. "Oh, it's not him I want," he stepped forward "it's you." He snarled. Thank god I was wearing sneakers. "Get her." He commanded to no one. Two buff men stepped out from behind the corner, looking blood thirsty. My eyes widened, and I took off. Running with all I had. I couldn't breath. Normally, I'd be on the ground cursing, but for some strange reason, my legs were carrying me. I took a turn into an alleyway. It was a dead end. I spun around. God, they were fast. One pulled my arms behind my back, while the other one held a cloth soaked with chloroform to my mouth and nose. My vision got hazy, and then I passed out.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

11.1K 204 37
McKenna Graywood moves to LA and falls for the blonde beach hottie Ross Lynch. Little does she know, He begins to fall for her too but what will they...
59.2K 2.4K 22
Book One. Sherlock and Molly have known each other for years. They went to uni together. Things... didn't exactly end well. But they're working toget...
3.3K 87 11
Are Sherlock Holmes and Molly Hooper just colleagues, friends or more? Characters will include those that are normally seen but the focus is, of cour...
7.1K 223 21
Everyone knows about the small kindlings of love between Molly Hooper and Sherlock Holmes. Maybe it's not even love, or maybe it is. Behind Sherlock...