Living in Cali <3 (Sequel)(Sa...

By chheellbbyy

After Tori has to make the very tough decision of Sam or Jc she ends up living in California. Follow Tori as... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (PART TWO)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ THIS ITS VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE

Chapter 25

6.1K 190 91
By chheellbbyy

I woke up in my hospital bed. The IV was back in my arm. My head still throbbed.

" Good afternoon Ms Court "

I looked over to see a nurse doing something in the corner of the room. I didn't respond, I had no reason to. I had no reason to be friendly. I had no reason to talk. I had no reason to live. Jc was gone and I had no reason to live.

The nurse walked over to me and took my arm in her hand. She swiftly removed my IV and placed a bandaid over it.

" Okay, you can get dressed now "

I looked at her confusion on my face.

" You're going home today, ma'am "

Home

It hit me hard. I had no home. I had sold my house to live in California. I didn't move.

" You're clothes are in that bag over there "

I looked over at a small duffle bag sitting on the chair. Jc's bag. I began to cry. It smelled just like him. I burried my face in it, fell to the floor, and cried.

When I looked up, I was alone. The nurse left me, crying, by myself. I slowly rose to my feet and went through the motions to put on my clothes. Like a robot, I cluched the bag to my chest and moved myself out the door. With my head down I walked to the front desk.

" I need to check out "

My voice was dry, almost nonexistent.

" Name? ", the small man behind the desk said not looking up.

" Tori Court "

The man typed rapidly on his computer before printing out a little slip on the counter for me to sign.

" Okay, you're free to go "

I walked away without saying a word. When I exited the hospital the hot air hit me and the sun blinded my eyes. There was a car there with someone sitting in it but I couldn't see their face. I drug my feet past the car and onto the side walk.

" Tori! Where are you going? "

The voice was familiar. Jc. I whipped my head around and saw him there leaning on the car, arms folded across his chest. He gave me a confused look. I closed my eyes tightly and reopened them, he was still there. Then I shook my head, he was still there.

" You're- you're alive? ", I said asstonished.

He raised one eyebrow at me and removed his sunglasses.

" Yes? "

I just stood there and stared at him with wide eyes. How was this possible? I continued to stare at him in shock.

" Babe? Are you okay?

Without anwsering him I walked towards him and touched his face. Real. He was real.

" Tori, say something "

I gulped. " I- You- but you died "

" I died? "

" Yes! When I didn't remember you because I had amnesia, you killed yourself "

He put his hand on my forehead.

" Are you feeling okay? "

" No! You're supposed to be dead "

" Well, I can go jump off a cliff... If thats what you want? "

I pulled him tightly into a hug.

" You're not dead ", I whispered.

We got in the car and Jc began to drive home.

" I have a question. "

" Shoot "

" What did happen? "

" You came here to Texas and you were-

" I was kidnapped. I remember that part. Then what? "

" Then I found you and you've been in the hospital for a couple days but they said your cuts were healed enough to go home "

" It was a dream ", I said under my breath.

" Whats that?

" Nothing "

We pulled into Jc's driveway and I ran inside to greet everyone. The house was empty. I turned around and looked at Jc.

" She didn't make it, and the kids were taken away by the state. They're with my aunt. "

" Jc I'm so-

" Shh. I don't wanna talk about it. You're home and that's all that matters "

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

" I'm gonna take a shower "

I ran upstair and hopped in. When I looked down I saw the scars... They were deep and they were everywhere. I rubbed my finger over the long one that covered my stomach. I began to cry, loudly. I was so ugly, disgusting, deformed. Suddenly I heard the door open.

" Jc, please go away "

" No. I'm coming in "

" No, I- I don't want you to see me like this "

He opened the curtain and I attempted to hide but he wrapped his arms around me before I could. I put my arms around his neck and cried into his shoulder.

" You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met "

Okay guys, on a serious note. First off thank you so much to everyone who gives me positive comments on every chapter, I love you. But some comments are really hurtful. I've gotten so many comments/messages saying that my fanfic is really dramatic and I know that. I make it that way because it makes things interesting. But last time I got annoying. Is it really annoying to read? If so I'm sorry. I can dial down the events but I just don't think it will be as interesting of a story. I literally just write for you guys. I was never planning to do a sequel but I put my heart and soul into this for you guys to enjoy. It really hurts me when you don't like it....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 90 31
Miranda, a girl who just moves, moves into a neighborhood that she thinks she's seen on camera on YouTube before. She also loves Jc Caylen, a famous...
4.1K 82 8
Brittney and Jc have gotten so close ever since she moved out there to LA, but with her new life out in LA and the life changing news she just got, w...
823 108 33
Maddy goes to California and things get crazy from there on
57.4K 1.2K 23
-rewriting A written journey of Kian Lawley and Jc Caylen's relationship and the problems they encounter along the way.