Life is hard when your last n...

By CynVampire

Cynthia Lestrange is the daughter of Bellatrix or so she thinks, she has lived alone her entire life and when... More

Life is hard when your last name is Lestrange and you fall for a Weasley
Finally my Hogwarts letter!
First encounter with Severus Snape
Off to the platform we go!
Hogwarts is my home
A summer with the Weasleys
The year you met the Chosen One
A new student?
Did they forget me?
The year you almost lost your best friend
Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban
AUTHOR NOTE!
Are you serious?
The world cup and the tri-wizard tournament!
Train ride back to Hogwarts!
Cynthia's and Ariana's dresses and hair for the yule ball
Meeting Beauxbatons and Durmstrang
Things are changing
Here we go again
The First Task
The Yule Ball and Finding a Date
Finding the truth about Ariana?
AUTHOR NOTE:
The Second Task
I get to see Padfoot again!
I knew something felt wrong
The Third Task and The Graveyard
The pain will subside...I promise
Number twelve Grimmauld Place
Wait, what?
Author Note
Blasted Boggart
AUTHORS NOTE:....(AGAIN)
And I thought things couldn't get any worse....Great.
If only Avada Kedavra were legal
Occlumency and the appointment of the high inquisitor
All Those Nights
AUTHOR NOTE AGAIN:
All My Heart
A Plot to Bomb the Panhandle
The One
Truly Madly Deeply
Author note
Caught Like a Fly
AUTHORS NOTE:
Snake eyes every single time you roll with crooked dice.....
I am so sorry!

The days before the quidditch world cup!

1.7K 15 6
By CynVampire

I do not own any of these characters, except Cynthia Lestrange (Black) and Ariana Black.

I also apologize in advance for and spelling or punctuation mistakes! ENJOY!

I am also changing 'YOU' to 'I'

I was packing for the train ride back home, finishing with time to spare. I need to talk to Ariana I said to myself, and ran off down the corridors and stairs into the dungeons. "Ariana?!" I shouted "What?" she asked a bit annoyed at me.  "Maybe you can come live with me!" I squealed pulling Ariana's arm "Where in the hell are we going" she shouted after me..."Dumbledore" is all I said to her and continued running. Just as we were running up to the gargoyles Dumbledore was standing in front of them. "Sir" I shouted "Sir" again I shouted "Yes Miss. Lestrange..." he paused "Or is it Black now?" he smiled with twinkling eyes.  "Black sir" I beamed "What is it you need?" he asked looking at you then behind you at Ariana who was growling something under her breath. "Well Sir" I began "Since Ariana is well my twin..." I paused "Can't she come live with me?" I finished excitedly "Well..." he thought "I don't see why not"  he paused looking as if he was deep in thought. "I will notify the orphange Miss. Black resides at once" he finished smiling and strode off. "Yay!!" I sqealed hugging Ariana tightly, but as always she just seemed awkward and didn't hug back. "C'mon sis!" I shouted grabbing her arm again but she shook my hand off. I just smiled and walked on with Ariana following at my heel.

I made it up to the Gryffindor common room with Ariana, "Wait here!" I sqealed waving at Ariana. "Georgie, Freddie, where are you!!" I shouted looking through the portrait hole. "What do you want?" came shouts from the boys dorm. "Get your butts down here it's almost time to go!" I shouted back up at them. My stuff was already taken down the stairs and waiting to be taken on the train along with Arianas. "Hold on" I heard Fred then shortly after "We will be down soon!" from George. "Hurry Georgie" I whined walking out the door. "Ya know for someone who is toush like you..." Ariana paused "You sure do whine a lot" she finished shaking her head in a disapproving way. "You know you love me Ariana!" I shouted poking Ariana in the forehead and sticking out my tongue. "If you weren't my sister" she mumbled. I just hugged her again and she awkwardly patted my back. Just then Fred and George walked out of the portrait their trunks floating behind them. "It's about time!" I squealed jumping up and down almost tumbling down the steps. "You are such a clutz" Ariana rolled her eyes. I just stuck my tongue out at her and skipped down the steps your hand entwined with Georges.

"I don't wanna leave you guys!" I whimpered at Fred and George "Oi, don't worry, your invited over" Fred began "Yeah your both coming to the quidditch world cup!" George was beaming "Yay!" you shouted hugging Fred and George "Is Hermione going to be there?" Ariana sneered "Yeah, why?" Fred and George asked "No reason" I chimed in before she could answer "Ariana be nice" I whispered only loud enough for her to here and she just rolled her eyes with a disguted look on her face. "Hurry!" I shouted "Or the train will leave us" I said taking off running pulling on Georges hand making him fall on his face "CYN!" I heard a shout fade as I was running. "I have to be far enough away from them by now" I panted just as a pair of arms came around my waist. I squeaked "There was that sound from the first time we meet" came a warm whisper in my ear. "George" I shook my head and lightly smacking his hand. "So how do I make you make that sound again" he grinned evily "There is no way" I lied acting all innocent but he just started poking at me. He finally poked me in the sides and I jumped and squeaked and began an uncontrollable fit of laughter. "If you two love birds are done" Ariana sneered walking towards me and George. I blushed and clutched George's side like Ariana was the giant squid about to eat me. "Where is Fred?" I asked peering around George and could see Ariana looking at me with her blank un emotional face. "Walked off with Angelina" she began "Said he would meet you on the train" she stated raising her eyebrow as if to as why I was still behind George. I giggled and scampered out from behind him holding the back of my head awkwardly and giggling.

The three of us finally made it onto the train. "Ariana where are you gouing?" I asked sighing "Slytherin compartments" she stated getting ready to walk off. "You have to come back before the train gets to the station" I yelled.."I am still standing here you don't have to yell" she sneered pretending I hurt her ear. "Sorry, anyway Snape will be taking us to my house" I said a bit quieter "Really" she perked up "Yup!" I said. "I can't wait" she kinda sqealed clapping her hand together. I just giggled that is the first time I had ever heard her sqeal like that. With that she strode off toards the Slytherin section of the train. "I wish she wasn't a Slytherin" I sighed looking over at George and Fred who were making stupid faces at your back. "What are you doing!" I yelled playfully "Nothing" they replied sweetly..."Sometimes I swear you two are mental" I laughed. "You love m---us" Fred said catching himself "You are to right Fred..." I paused "I do love you" I kept on "Both of you" you finished smiling at the both of them. George looked a bit aggravated by your last conversation "What's wrong Georgie" I asked giving him my best puppy dog eyes...he laughed and whispered "Nothing" in my ear as he pulled me onto his lap. Fred said opposite both of us and just sighed "What's wrong Freddie?" I asked in a baby voice "Nothing" he glared at the floor. "Aww do you want some love Freddie" I joked pouncing on him and hugging him. "Does that make it all better" you laughed and Angelina came walking in and George pulled me back over to his lap.

"Fred Weasley how dare you!" Angelina shouted "Angelina it's not what y----" I managed to say before she turned to me "You are such a---a---a" she screamed furry in her eyes "She didn't do anything it was all me" Fred sighed "Fred you---" I whispered and he just hushed me "We are over Fred Weasley!" Angeline screamed storming out of the compartment. "I am so sorry Fred..." I began "I didn't mean to get you in trouble" I whimpered "It's fine" he smiled weakly "Fred did you really like her?" I asked with sad eyes... "Just forget about it" he smiled from the corner of his mouth and looked at my neck reaching out towards the chain that was around my neck. "Still wearing it?" he questioned "I made a promise" I smiled placing my hand on his and his smile grew but he quickly drew back when he looked at his brother.

Forever had seemed to have gone by and my stomache was growling "Hungry?" George asked sarcastically "Not hungry...STARVING" I sighed but yelled the starving part...I probably sounded like Ron right now. "I'll go get us some stuff from the trolly" George smiled sliding me off of his lap and walking out of the compartment leaving you alone with Fred. "So why haven't you taken off the necklace?" Fred asked looking up at me "I promised you" I smiled at him "But I thought you'd have taken it off since you and George..."he trailed off "I still love you Freddie..." I whispered "But I love George and you had Angelina" I stated kind of faltering at had. "Sorry" I whispered "For what?" he sighed "I made you lose Angelina" I continued  "Like I said before it's fine" he half smiled to reassure me he was ok. "Are you sure" I asked "I will go explain things to her if you want" I said standing up and walking towards the door only to have Fred pull me back down to sit next to him. "I love you Cyn" Fred Whispered "I love you too Freddie!" I smiled "No you don't understand" he sighed "Freddie?" I looked at him with questioning eyes and he began to lean in towards my face...just as he was about to kiss me the compartment door flew open and he jumped back. There stood Ariana with a oh no look on her face.

"A...Ariana" I whispered ushering her inside "You can't say anything" I whispered to her loud enough for only her to hear. Fred was staring out the window with a sad look on his face... "I have hurt him Ariana..." I sighed "What should I do?" I asked leaning on Ariana's shoulder and crying a little. "Cyn whats wrong" George asked opening the door to the compartment. "N-nothing Georgie" I smiled grabbing his arm and pulling him down next to me, my head against his shoulder tilted downward still looking over at Fred who was still staring hopelessly out the window. "Is he going to be ok Georgie?" you sighed "He''l bounce back" he said looking over at his brother. "Want something sweet?" George asked him. "Yeah the one thing you won't give me" I heard him mumble but George didn't "What was the Fred?" George asked "I said I don't want anything" he sighed his gaze going back out the window after looking me in the eye. "Ariana" I whimpered and she just shrugged looking between the two boys. I sighed just as the train was pulling to the station. "I don't wanna go home without you guys" I sighed "I will miss you so much!" I sobbed "We will see you soon" George comforted me and I smiled at him. He gave me a kiss on the lips "Aww look at you two" Mrs. Weasley beamed walking up to Fred, George, Ariana, and I.

"Mrs. Weasley" you blushed and smiled over at her. "Where is Ginny?" I asked her, just as I spoke Ginny came up "GINNY WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" I stared at her "Sorry I was sitting with some people Cyn" she said calmly "Sorry, we will spend lots of time together during the summer though!" she squeaked "Hermione!" I shouted waving her over towards the group "Hello everyone" she said happliy until she looked at Ariana "Ugh...it's you" Hermione sighed "Filthy little Mud---" she started "What was that Miss. Black" a cold voice cut in. "Muggle-born sir" Ariana finished but Snape just kept his cold gaze. "We must be leaving soon" he said in his bored tone. "Of course sir"! Ariana yelled "Can I have a few more minutes?" I asked with pleading eyes "Make it quick" snape gorwled walking off his cape tumbling behind him and Ariana at his heels...That girl you thought to yourself. "Why is she like that?" Hermione asked "Like what" I said snapping out of my daze..."Mean" Hermione simply said "Well she lived in an orphange her entire life..." I paused "all alone...how would you feel" I finished kind of sadly. "Still she doesn't have to be so mean" Hermione sighed turning away to walk over to her parents to leave.

"George, Fred you both better write" I directed my gaze to the twins. "Sure" they said in unison looking over at their mum. "You two" I sighed "Dear we have to get going, I have to make dinner" Mrs. Weasley said sweetly "Of course Mrs. Weasley" I smiled grabbing George and giving him a quick kiss since his mum was standing right there. "Freddie come here" I said sweetly giving him a tight hug and walking off in the direction of Snape and Ariana. "Professor...Ariana where are you?" you yelled throughout the station. Just then you tripped over something..."Ugh..."I sighed "You should watch where your going Blood Traitor" snapped a familiar voice. I scarmbled to my feet and pulled out my wand. "What did you just call me Malfoy!" I screamed my voice booming off the walls "Blood Traitor..." he sneered, I put my wand to his throat..."Well you are...just like those Weasleys" he sneered again. "Do not speak to me like that..." I paused "Nor do you speak of the Weasleys like that" I snapped my wand gouging into his neck "Miss. Black" came a voice from behind me "Lower your wand" it continued "No this filthly little swin insulted me!" I shouted at the voice behind me. "I will ask you again" the voice growled "Lower your wand" the growling became louder but I didn't move my wand, but it want flying out of my hand anyway and into the hand of the man behind me..."Snape" you growled "Sir or Professor Miss.Black" he growled "He---" is all I could say before he kept speaking "If I ever see you draw your wand on another student..." "It will be detention for a month" he sneered I just growled things about Snape under my breath. "Why do you hate Draco so much?" Ariana asked "He is a filthy little rat thats why" I growled as Snape help out his arm for both of you to grab hold and with a crack Ariana and I were 'home'

"Thanks" I snarled as snape handed me my wand. "Thank you sir" Ariana called at Snape as he was off. "Well this is home" I sighed to Ariana "It's amazing" she laughed "Are you crazy...sick maybe?" I looked at her schocked. "No I love it" she said looking around "You room will be up stairs" I began "There are numerous ones done in green the red one is mine" I sighed pointing towards the stairs. She strode off towards the stairs...she has been watching Snape to closely I sighed to myself.

I was sitting in the chair by the now un boarded fire place..."I'll start a fire!" I shouted jumping up put some wood in the fire place and started a fire. It felt a bit warmer at least I sighed to myself at the rooms darkness. "Errol!" I sqealled at an owl that had just crashed into the chair I had been sitting on. I unrolled the parchment from the leg of the owl and began to read.

Dear Cyn,

It's Fred...just Fred this time. I just wanted to let you know what I was going to tell you on the train. I love you Cyn and not just as a friend like you think...more much more and it is hard seeing you with George it really is. I didn't love Angelina no, but she kept me from thinking of you and the fact that you were in love with my brother...Sorry for telling you all this now...but I couldn't keep it to myself any longer.

Love Always, Fred

Fred I whispered to myself... "What have you got" Ariana's voice came from behind and I crumpled up the parchment and sat on it. "Nothing" I shouted "Yeah that wasn't obvious" she shook her head. "I will be back in 15 minutes" I shouted jumping up grabbing the parchment and running up to my room. I grabbed a blank piece of parchment and my hot pink ink and snow while quill and began to write back to Fred.

Dear Freddie,

Fred...I...you....Fred I care about you...I care about you a lot...more than a friend. I love you too...you and your brother. I was so happy when you got with Angelina because I wouldn't have to choose between both of you, so I told myself you didn't want to be with me anymore and ignored the looks you would give me and George. I am really sorry seeing me with your brother hurts you...but I love him Freddie...I love you both...but I can't have both of you...someday I hope you find a girl who is amazing and a much better person than me...until then Freddie I am so sorry...

Love Always, Cyn

I finished writing only to realize there were tear splotches all over the parchment, but I didn't feel like re-writing it and crying more. I folded the paper up into a star and sent it off with my aunts owl. "You ok?" Ariana asked realizing you had been crying "Nothing I am fine" I said "Want me to make you something to eat" I asked "Sure" she replied and I set off to the kitchen to cook, all we had were some eggs and potatoes so that is what I made. "We will have to go grocery shopping" I told Ariana "It fine it's good" Ariana replied "Thanks" I smiled. We both ate in silence for a while then started talking about Ariana and Snape the thought was awkward because he was so...Snape like. I giggled at this thought.

"Ariana are you excited for the quidditch world cup?" I asked looking at Ariana "Yeah and no" she replied "Why no?" I asked curious it was the quidditch world cup after all. "Hermione" was all she said..."Please try and get along with her..." I sighed shaking my head at her. She just groaned...."It's late" I sighed "Did you pick a room Ariana" I began as I walked towards the stairs. "Yeah!" she beamed "It right next to yours!" she smiled "Let's get ready for bed then!" I looked back down the stairs at her. "Goodnight" we shouted in unison. This made me laugh because it reminded me of Fred and George.

The summer had gone by pretty fast and Arianna and me had gotten to know eachother more and became close friends as well as sisters. We were kind of like Fred and George except she was meaner to people than I was and colder and more distant. I had gotten lovey dovey letters from George, but no reply to the letter I had sent Fred he didn't even send an owl saying hi. The letters from Ginny, Hermione, and Harry were all about the world cup and how exciting it was going to be.

Finally the owl with a letter from Fred and George came about the world cup.

CYN!

We will be coming soon to get you and Ariana! So be ready, be sure to bring your school trunks and everything! Oh and we have decided we are going to open a joke shop called Weasley Wizard Wheezes! And we are going to make our own products! It will be amazing!

Yours in mischief, Fred and George.

"Yay!" I sqealed running up stairs and pounding on Ariana's door. "Ariana pack you things! We are going to the Weasleys!" I yelled through the door "Ok" she yelled back. Before I knew it we were both down stairs with our trunks waiting for them to come get us. There was a loud crack and there was Mrs. Weasley to get the both of you for you stay. We both grabbed hold of Mrs. Weasleys arm and off we went and to the burrow we appeared. "Yay!" I shouted "Cyn!" Ginny sqealed hugging me. "Hi Ariana" Ginny said waving "Hi" Ariana said coldly "Girls you will be staying with Ginny in her room" Mrs. Weasley said to Hermione, Ariana, and, me. "Ok" Ariana and I said in unison everyone looked in shock it was the first time they heard us do that. "Boys!" Mrs. Weasley shouted "Take all the trunks up stairs!" she shouted "Yes mum" they sighed "Come on Ariana, Ginny and I will show you to the room" I said grabbing Ariana's arm and Ginny taking hold of the other.

The three of us made it up the stairs to Ginny's room and showed Ariana where she would be sleeping. "Cyn I heard Fred talking to Ron the other day about you" Ginny said randomly "Really why?" I asked puzzled "He likes you..." she whispered "Oh" I smiled half heartedly and walking out the door and up to the twins room. "Did you guys miss me?" I shouted "Of course" They said in unison "Good" I squealed tackling Fred and George to the ground kissing Fred on the cheek and George on the lips. "How is your joke shop stuff coming along?" I asked the two boys and they showed me a few things they had been working on but hadn't finished...most were candies that made people sick to get out of class. "You two are genius!" I laughed.

The three of us sat and laughed together forever "I'll be back" George said walking towards the door. "Hurry back!" I called after him. "How are you Freddie?" I asked with a bit of worry in my voice "I don't know, I have done some thinking though" he sighed "What about?" I asked "This" he said kissing me...pulled back a little schocked at what he had just done...I wasn't expecting this... but then smiled against his lips and pressed mine against his. "I am so sorry!" I yelled pulling away and running out down to Ginny's room and running into her. "Come on Ginny let's go to your room" I said hurrying her to the door. We made it to the door and Ariana and Hermione were glaring at each other "If you two love birds are done staring at eachother" I said and Ginny giggled. Ariana and Hermione just directed their glares to me. "Sorry" I laughed "Ariana I need to talk to you" I said giving Hermione and Ginny the we need to be alone look...they got the hint and both made excuses to leave.

"Ariana I..."I began "I kissed Fred" I sighed..."Why?" she asked "Because I like him" I said "What about George?" she questioned "I like him too" I sighed "You are going to have to pick sooner or later" she said in the I know it all tone. "I know" I whimpered "But how I love them" I sighed "Love?' she asked "Yeah" I said in an awkward tone. "I will help you as best I can, but I can't make the decision for you" she sighed "But we need to get some sleep we have to get up early for the world cup" she finished. "Yeah" I sighed "I need to say goodnight to George though" I said getting up and walking out the door and right into George "Cyn, getting ready for bed?" he asked "Yep, I just came to say goodnight to you" I smiled he hugged me and kissed my lips and of course I kissed back smiling against his lips. "Goodnight George I love you" I said and walked back into Ginny's room. "Goodnight Ron, Fred, and Harry!" I shouted as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Not as long as the other but here it is! Next will have the world cup and the tri wizard tournament!

Leave comments and suggestions!! Thanks for reading!

-Blood Traitor

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 469 39
If every person we loved leave us, could we make our mind to love anyone? Either you love them so they can leave, or you don't love them so they won'...
59.1K 1.2K 20
Alain Weasley is in Gryffindor just any of her other siblings but just like her twin sister Ginny, she also had a huge crush on harry but not just a...
210 1 10
Jade Potter is the twin sister of Harry Potter and this year she is starting at Hogwarts with her brother what will happen with her and Harry when sh...
384K 11.4K 42
Bellatrix becomes pregnant with Voldemort's child and he takes the chance to teach the child everything he knows about the Dark Arts. When the little...