Speedster Of Beacon Hills (Te...

By FanFicForTheFace

A speedster Stiles, the pack, and team Flash. What more could you ask for? Idea by: Jimenavivanco1 (I feel li... More

Speedster Of Beacon Hills
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
I Changed my user name
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Upload Date
Chapter 6
I sorry..
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 ~Short~
UH...
OH MY GOODNESS!
Chapter 9 (Short)
Quick Question
Chapter 10 (Short)
Chapter 11
Which one sounds better?
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (Short)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24 Short
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
I Think Chapter 30 is The End...
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 *Last Chapter*
As nice as this offer is...

Prologue

12K 306 24
By FanFicForTheFace

"Dad, did I seriously have to come with you to Central City? What if something happens while I'm gone?" I groaned, looking out the window of the airplane. This was so unfair! All I wanted to do was stay at home and chill with the pack, but no! My dad has to tell me we're going to some place for his police training just two days after summers starts! How shitty is that!

"Son, this is a good experience for you. Besides, you and I both know we needed to get away from paranormal stuff for a while, so kick back and enjoy first class, cause there is no way we can afford it on our own." He explained with a whisper. I growled in annoyance and threw my hood over my head, placing headphones in my ears. This summer is going to suck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 232 29
A single choice changes the whole story. Stiles moved away from the flashlights and cadaver dogs as he wasn't necessarily excited to get caught by hi...
72.4K 1.5K 15
Stiles loves his pack his family but when he finds out that some one he cares about is dying he makes a deal that would save their life but damn his...
7.1K 107 36
I'm a part of lot of different tv show and movie fandoms. A little bit of everything put into one big thing. This is a collection of imagines and pre...
25.6K 907 31
Stiles was lost. He had been going through a rough patch in his life. Juggling the stresses of school and the supernatural. His father had been drink...