8 Second Ride COMPLETED

By catelynn_rose

EDITED (will be rewritten soon. I feel it needs more adult scenes and seems childish in some parts.) {A cowbo... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Epilogue

Chapter 27

10.2K 456 23
By catelynn_rose

WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT

November 7, 2015 

Austin, Texas

 "Ryan! Put me down right now!" I snarl at him, smacking his back as he carries me back to the house.

I've been cooped up in the house since I have been released from the hospital, which was a little over a week ago, and I'm absolutely going insane.

Ryan has been very overbearing, making sure I don't over exert myself. This is my fifth escape attempt and I've been caught every single time. Dustin is a big tattle tale and that's all I have to say about him.

"No!" He growls, stomping his way up the porch steps and into the house.

"You just wait!" I hiss, smacking him in the butt.

I yelp as he swats my behind roughly. I huff and roll my eye's. I'm about to knock him out with the cast iron skillet I have in the kitchen.

He plops me down on the couch and stands in front of me with his arms crossed over his chest. We have a glaring contest for a few minutes before he finally speaks.

"If I so much as see you come out of this house again I am going to take you over my knee and spank that sweet little ass of your's so hard, you won't be able to sit for a week." He says seriously.

The little remark has me narrowing my eye's at him. "Than you better warm up your hands right now, cause there is no way I'm sitting in this house for one more day!"

He smirks and my eye's go wide.

He wouldn't.

"As you wish, baby."

He would!

I get off of the couch and make a bee-line for the front door. His heavy footsteps coming up quickly behind me.

I actually make it out the door and then take off running toward the barn. Not once do I dare look back to see how close he is getting.

Thankfully, I see Flash happily grazing in the pasture and make my way towards him. He will be my only escape.

"Alaina Marie, don't you dare jump over that fence!" Ryan shouts, but it's too late. I'm already over the top and still running.

Flash looks my way and excitedly runs towards me. I haven't seen him since the day I got out of the hospital when Ryan actually let me outside for no more than ten minutes.

When he's close enough, I swing myself up on his back.

"Alaina! Get your ass off that horse right now!" Ryan roars.

Sticking my tongue out at him, I urge Flash forward and he takes off running towards the fence, jumping it with ease. 

I giggle as the wind whips through my hair as we run towards the tree's. It's been so long since I've been on a horse it seems and it's so refreshing.

Flash seems to be having fun as well. He is running faster and faster and has no intentions of stopping any time soon.

And I'm perfectly fine with that.

For hours he carries me through the woods. Until the sun starts to slowly descend in the sky.

He finally carries me back towards the barn and a wave of sadness hits me. I'm not ready to stop riding but I know I have to.

Part of me doesn't want to face Ryan's wrath, but either way, I have to. It's just that I don't feel like arguing over something so petty.

Once Flash is finally placed back in his stall, I sluggishly and cautiously make my way back inside the house.

The lights are all off and I peak around every corner as I enter each room, waiting for Ryan to come out and start yelling. It never comes.

I then let out a long breath of relief as I make my way to the bathroom to shower. Ryan and Dustin must have went out for a while. I'm free to do as I please for a little bit.

After I shower, I wrap a towel around myself and make my way to the bedroom. Opening the doors to the dresser, I sift through the clothes to look for something to wear for bed.

"Back so soon?" I scream and turn around.

Ryan is standing at the door, shirtless, smirking at me.

"Y-Yes." I say breathlessly.

He takes a few steps towards me and I step back, hitting the dresser.

"How was your ride?" He smiles.

He's acting weird.

"Great." I say raising my eyebrow's. "I'm just going to get dressed now." I tell him, grabbing some random clothing.

He chuckles and takes another step towards me.

"Go ahead." He grins.

"Get out first." I frown and his grin widens.

"Why should I? I've seen it all before." He shrugs.

Yeah, but it's been four months since he has. He hasn't wanted to make love to me since I've been out and not from lack of me trying. That and I now have a baby bump forming. He might not like what he see's.

I mentally smirk to myself when I come up with an idea. Two can play this game.

"Okay." I smile and he frowns.

Taking the t-shirt in my hands,  I start to put it on over top my towel. He quickly snatches all my clothes out of my hands and throws them across the room.

"Ryan!" I scold and try to go and pick them up.

Grabbing me by the waist he pulls me back against his chest.

"That wasn't very nice, Laina." He says huskily in my ear.

I let out a small moan when his teeth graze the sweet spot on my neck.

"You are in so much trouble." He states nibbling my ear as he pulls the towel away from my body.

His hands start teasing me. First they start caressing my breasts, gently skimming over my nipples, making them harden under his touch. Then they travel down my stomach towards my most sensitive area. They stop for a moment and linger on the small bump forming on my stomach. A small movement against his hand has him smiling against my neck.

"I will never get sick of that." He whispers, moving his hands lower.

I gasp when his finger's graze my core. Gently they caress and tease me. Moaning loudly as he slips his fingers inside. He starts moving them vigorously and just as I'm about to reach my release he stops and pulls them out.

"Ryan!" I whimper and he chuckles.

"Not yet, baby. Soon. I want to be inside of you for that."

I squeal when he scoops me up and lays me back on the bed. I watch him closely as he strips himself out of his boxers and jeans. Licking my lips when I see his beautifully sculpted body in all its perfection. My eye's linger on his very large engorged manhood.

"See something you like, baby?" He teases.

"No." I say breathlessly, making him frown. "I see something I absolutely love." I smile.

He smiles back before getting into the bed and crawling over top of me.

Gently he cups my face and brings his hips to mine, kissing me passionately.

Positioning himself, he slowly slides his length into me. I moan at the feeling and he lets out a pleasurable hiss through his teeth.

It doesn't take me long before I'm coming undone beneath him. Orgasm after orgasm hits me as the sounds of our moans and grunts fill the room.

Another orgasm starts to build but Ryan quickly pulls out and flips me over on my stomach, pulling my to my knee's.

Without hesitation he thrusts inside me from behind, giving me a harsh smack on my backside.

I yelp in surprise.

"Sshh..." He says soothingly, rubbing my stinging cheek. "Didn't I say I would spank this sweet little ass of your's if you stepped out of the house?"

I gasp as he smacks it again, harder this time.

"I didn't hear you." Even though I can't see him, I know he's smirking.

Another smack.

"Yes."

Smack. "I didn't hear you."

"Yes." Say it louder this time and he smacks me again as he roughly thrusts himself inside me.

"What was that?" Smack.

"Yes!" I pant as he starts to thrust harder and I start to get closer to my high.

"Are you going to do it again?" He asks, stopping. I let out a whimper. I'm so close.

Another smack and a hard thrust.

"No!" I shout and he chuckles.

"Good."

He moves quickly, pounding into me roughly. It doesn't take long for my orgasm to hit.

I scream his name as I reach it and he lets out a loud grunt, releasing deep inside of me.

We both collapse on the bed, trying to catch our breath.

He pulls me into his arms so my head is resting on his chest.

"You have no idea how much I missed this." Ryan said quietly, causing me to turn my head to look up at him.

"Don't blame anyone but yourself. I tried the seducing game with you several times only to be rejected." I huff, narrowing my eye's at him.

He laughs loudly. "Do you have any idea how hard it was turning you down? I think my hand has carpal tunnel going on now."

"Ryan!" My eye's go wide and a dark blush forms on my already flushed cheeks. "I don't need to know thing's like that!" I scold, burying my head into his chest.

Cupping his finger's under my chin, he pulls up my head so my eye's meet his.

"Don't hide from me. I love seeing your face." He smiles. "I look forward to waking up to it every day for the rest of my life."

"Well, I don't know if I want to look at your ugly mug for the rest of my life." I tease.

He gasps. "Take that back!"

I smirk. "Nope."

I squeal as he swiftly pins me underneath him, holding my arms above my head.

All playfulness is gone now. He is looking at me seriously. The love that fills his eye's make me want to cry. It's so overwhelming yet comforting at the same time.

"I love you, Alaina Stokes. So much." He whispers.

"I love you too, Ryan Adams. You will never know how much." I smile up at him.

Bringing his lips down against mine, we fall into our own little world once again. Getting lost in one another more than once.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 33K 41
Wade smiled at her, and their eyes met. Aubrey held her breath as she studied his sapphire eyes, so deep and so bold. If only they didn't look as if...
125K 2.4K 65
What's home, if not the first place you run away from? What's love, if not that unexplainable, blazing feeling which comes after a period of hate? R...
79.4K 1.9K 22
With a bad past she'd rather forget, Amelia starts a new chapter of her life. With just her horse and her rig she travels the country, going to barre...
2.3K 107 42
**First draft - Once I get this story finished, I will be revising. Any comments or editing points are welcome** Starting over in a small town in a...