Not Just A Sport!

By Princesshimechan

*Currently editing* Sakina is Aomine's younger Cousin. She loves Basketball, however she inspires to become... More

Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 33
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37

Introduction

6.5K 72 6
By Princesshimechan

Hi! So this story is a crossover fanficton between Kuroko no basket and The Prince of tennis.

I hope you enjoy the story. And don't forget to like, vote, and comment. Any suggestions you may have would be appreciated. Also, if you enjoy the story, be sure to follow. remember, it's you guys that motivate us writers to continue writing! Thanks for your support!

So without further ado, Enjoy!!

(Ps. I don't own anything! Just my Oc characters!)

~Princesshimechan~

(Some editing was done to the chapters and I've decided to start each chapter as an 'episode' )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 7.3K 88
A Kuroko no basuke fanfic Teiko's basketball #1 Teiko middle school's basketball club. A team known as the Generation of miracles. Their story needs...
93.7K 2.4K 27
Sōdai Kessaku's family owns a small bakery in Tokyo, life is ever unchanging and she's happy with that. That is until a mysterious someone walks thro...
325K 7K 63
Everyone was shocked to see Ryoma Echizen hugging a girl they saw for the first time. The senpais are excited to hear who she is and how did she beco...
43K 1.3K 26
A Kuroko no Basket fanfic. Everyone had graduated from High School and applied for different colleges. However, the Generation of Miracles decided to...