It Started With The Meet N Gr...

By Tmartin20

Imagine meeting the band of your dreams. What would you do? Follow Taylor and Raven on their journey into th... More

It Started With The Meet N Greet ( A Mindless Behavior Story)
Preparations
Meeting MB
More than Tacos
A Proposal Part 1
A Proposal Part 2
Pajamas on the Plane
Dame It's DIggy!
On the Boardwalk
Mushroom Sex?
Live in the Momment!
You Mad Bro?
Character Ages (NOT apart of the book)
A King's PARISdise
Lemurs,Tacos and True Feelings
It's Popping Off!
I'll Be There
Used to Be
Ice Cream And Forgiveness....Maybe
Gentle Reunions, Rough Meetings
One in a Million
If it's Blue, It's Postive
Emergency!
A Hero's Rescue Part 1
A Hero's Resuce Part 2
A Hero's Rescue Part 3
Twerking after the Trial
Twerking and Drama for Your Baby Mama
YOU are the Father!!
Teddy Bears and Bacon Part 1
Teddy Bears and Bacon Part 2
A Twisted Dinner Part 1
A Twisted Dinner Part 2
A Twisted Dinner Part 3
I'm Gone
A Month and a Week
No More Negativity
The Delivery Part 1
The Delivery Part 2
The Truth Part 1 of The Two Part Finale
ATTENTION & THANKS
The Truth Part 2 of The Two Part Finale

Two girls, Two Lemurs and A Prince

12.2K 563 128
By Tmartin20

Prince’s POV

I walked out of my room when I heard voices coming from Taylor’s. I decided to listen, I saw that the door was slightly open. I looked in and saw Taylor lying on her bed and Prod was standing over her and he was shirtless. Oh hell naw, I was about to bust in there but I decide to listen.

Prod: I still think about you, every day I sit and think about how I lost you to Prince.

Dame right you did!

Taylor: Prod I GCO

Prod: I just want to know if you still have feelings for me.

Babe I know you better not answer that with a yes!  Before Taylor could answer, Prod put something on her bed and walked out. I ran into my room and waited so Prod couldn’t see me. When I saw that he was gone, I went back to the Taylor’s door. When I looked in, I saw that she was cradling two stuffed animals. WTH is going on with those two. I decided to go into the other room where Paris, Ray and Roc were. I sat down next to Paris as Taylor walked in.

Taylor’s POV

Taylor: (Holding one of her lemurs) Have ya’ll seen Raven?

Roc: (Pissed off) She is with Jacob….again.

Taylor: She goes over to his room every day. What are they doing?

Prod: (Walks into the room ) Probably fucking.

Roc: (Jumps up and gets into Prod’s face.) Shut the fuck you Chris Brown wannabe.

Prod: ( Keeps a calm face.) Make me. ( Turns to Taylor and smiles when he sees she is holding the lemur. Then walks out.)

Roc: WTF is wrong with him. He must want me to beat his ass and why he looking at Taylor like that ? Prince you better handle that.

Taylor: (Getting  uncomfortable) Paris you want to go down the street to that shoe store?

Paris: Of course. (They leave after Taylor places the lemur on the couch next to Prince.)

Prince: Guys I think I like Paris.

Ray: I like her too. She is nice.

Prince: No, mean like like.

Just then, Taylor comes back through the door.

Taylor: I left my wallet & phone.(Goes into her room)

I came out of my room to ask Prince if he had seen my phone when I heard Roc whisper  something to Prince.

Roc: (Whispers ) You cant like Paris. You’re with Taylor.

Prince: (Whispers) I know I love Taylor but

Ray: But what you can’t just leave her like that for friend dude that wrong.

Awww Ray had my back but I can’t believe Prince would do that. I mean I thought he had feelings for Paris but I did not know they were that strong. I couldn’t bear to listen to any more of this conversation so I called out Prince’s name.

Taylor: Princeton!

Prince: Yeah Bae.

Taylor: Have you seen my phone?

Prince: It’s in my room under the pillow.

Taylor: (Gets it and comes back.) Why was it in there?

Prince: You left it there last night.

Ray & Roc: BOOTY CALL!!!!!!!!

Taylor: Lol stfu.(Leaves)

Prince: What am I going to do?

Roc: I have my own girl to worry about. (Walks into his room.)

Ray: I don’t know but you better not hurt Taylor. She is like my sister.

***** CAN I GET ALEAST TWO VOTES AND TWO PEOPLE TO COMMENT ABOUT SOMETHING IN THE BOOK. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN LEAVING ME SUCH AWESOME FEEDBACK IN THE COMMENT BAR IT MEANS ALOT <3!!!!*****

 WHAT DO YOU THINK RAVEN & JACOB ARE DOING???

WHAT IS UP WITH PROD??

DID PRINCE LOSS HIS FEELINGS FOR TAYLOR??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 10.6K 66
Lexi Montez is a sister of young supermodel, Nina Montez, and dance prodigy, Nick Montez. She is never noticed, but she gets her heartache out throug...
3.1K 214 30
After a few years of fame Kayla and Tera stopped making music. The girls thought that their famous life would be over but when they decided to start...
28.1K 1.1K 86
Princeton, Prodigy, Roc Royal and Ray Ray are in a boy band called Mindless Behavior. What happens when Princeton meets a girl? Her name is Bella. Sh...
1.8K 23 37
How's life for the girls who met the "loves" of their life at one mindless behavior concert. Read my first story Trust and Believe so you know what's...