Friends Forever - A Spongebob...

By GuyCombs

Spongebob has felt for Patrick for a long time, and little does he know, his friend has felt the same. What c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
End

Chapter 11

467 11 1
By GuyCombs

"Patrick!" Spongebob called out. Where was he?! He couldn't have gotten too far away!

He darted out of the house and back into the darkness, looking around frantically. Something terrible could have happened to him. Spongebob didn't know what he would do with himself if something had happened and he wasn't there to stop it.

What would he tell Patrick's parents? He started panicking. He had to find him, and soon.

Spongebob didn't want to check alleyways, but he did. They were dark, and terrifying. But he had to find Patrick.

Suddenly, in the darkness, he heard someone shout "MY LEG!"

Spongebob jumped, then quickly hurried in that direction. Who could that have been?

"Fred?!" He exclaimed upon finding the well-known Krusty Krab customer in an alleyway. "What happened?"

"Spongebob -- I just got mugged!"

"Mugged!" Spongebob helped Fred up. "Get to the bus stop -- Patrick's parents are there. Have you seen Patrick?"

"Yeah.. just a while ago. Said he was looking for his pet rock."

"Where did he go?"

"That way." Fred pointed.

"Thanks, Fred.. get to the bus stop."

Spongebob hurried past the regular customer and down the way he had pointed. He had to find Patrick before it was too late.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
91.8M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
6.7M 347K 116
Starring Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook This is original by @ARTSEOULVK in twitter i just write it for the people dont have twitter and want to re...
13.3M 438K 41
Limited Time: 50 Coins or less! September Sale Alert! From fresh starts to lasting love, these stories have it all. Unlock now until Sept 22! When D...