Friends Forever - A Spongebob...

By GuyCombs

Spongebob has felt for Patrick for a long time, and little does he know, his friend has felt the same. What c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
End

Chapter 9

513 10 0
By GuyCombs

"Patrick!" He stated aloud, surprised. But his friend didn't hear him. He was laughing at something. He was either watching TV or he was.. with someone. Who was he with?!

Spongebob found the front door and frantically knocked. He waited for what seemed like a million years. Patrick finally came to the door.

"P - Patrick!"

"Oh. Hey, Spongebob! What're you doing here?"

"What're YOU doing here?! Patrick, this is Rock Bottom!"

"Spongebob.. do you not remember?"

".. remember what?" Spongebob was confused.

"Spongebob, I told you I'm going on vacation with my family here for the weekend. I've been telling you for months!"

"Y - you.. you have? What?" Spongebob couldn't remember ever being told that. What was Patrick talking about? "I've been looking everywhere for you.. in Bikini Bottom!"

"Nope. I've been here." Patrick stated casually. "Do you really not remember?"

Suddenly, Spongebob did. Patrick had been telling him for a while.. how could he have just forgotten?

"Oh.. right."

He'd been so caught up in his thoughts..

Thoughts about PATRICK!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 58.8K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8K 98 29
the title I recommend my thing called "Breeding Dragoons" where you can get your own eggs using some dragons I made!
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...