Who's That Guy? (A Park Bogum...

De parkbogumfanfic

Chelsea Hugh is not a fangirl. She's not a fan of Korean stuff such as KDrama's or korean boy bands. Chelsea... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter Two

1.6K 49 9
De parkbogumfanfic

"Hi, I'm Park Bogum" he said.

"Hey. I'm Chelsea" I smiled.

"Chelsea. What a pretty name" He replied. I chuckled and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. He smiled at me. Oh no. I sudenly felt butterflies inside my stomach. Then I heard the flight attendant cleared her throat.

"Excuse me" she said. "I just phoned the hotel and they said that they have four available rooms left"

I gasp. I have to get that room. "Which way is the hotel?" I asked the flight attendant. She pointed to her left then she said "Go this way then turn right, you should be able to find the hotel" She answered. I looked at the direction she's pointing then I looked at Bogum.

He smirked at me and gave me a competitive look. Oh hell nah. Im gonna get that room! Then suddenly we both started running. We were in a race. There's four rooms left, I need to get one of that room at least. I ran as fast as I can, but Bogum was running faster than me the other Asian guys that were filming him was behind us running so slow.

I was still running, starting to feel exhausted. "I'm gonna get that room!" I shouted at Bogum, almost running out of breathe. I heard him laugh. "I don't think so" he replied.

Then I started running faster, this time I was way ahead of him. I turned right, just like what the lady said. I can now see the hotel. I was really tired but I didn't gave up. I kept running as fast as I can.

Finally, I was at the front desk. I lined up behind the three people after me. Oh yes! There's four rooms left and there's three people in front me. I get to have the last room. I laughed even though people around me are probably thinking that I'm crazy.

Then I heard someone breathing heavily and loudly behind me. I looked back to see who it was. Of course, its him. Park Bogum.

"Hey" I said. He just looked at me, all tired and exhausted. "Breathe quieter!" I said, then I laughed. He smirked then he took a deep breathe.

"Ma'am! I can help you down here" the hotel employee called me. I walked towards her. "Its your lucky day" she said. I just smiled at her. "You're lucky that, we have one left room available. After you get this room. All of our hotel rooms are fully booked" She laughed.

I nodded. "I guess a lot of people missed there flight too or had canceled flights" I said. "Very true" the hotel employee replied.

"Okay. So how many nights are you staying?" She asked me

"Just for one night please" I replied

"Alright. That would be $850.00"

"$850!!! Holy cow! That's expensive!!" I shouted in surprise.

"Well, you see we have a high class hotel" She answered. I took a deep breathe and just nodded. I heard Bogum laughed behind me. I looked and rolled my eyes at him. Then I grabbed my wallet from my backpack and checked if I have any money. 400 dollars. That's all the money I got. I took one deep breathe again.

"Ummm.. I know this is crazy, but can I just pay $400.00??" I begged. The hotel employee sighed. "I'm sorry ma'am, but we can't do that. My boss would fire me" She replied. I grunted and scratched my head.

"I'll pay half of it" a manly voice said. "I'll pay half, and I also get to sleep inside that room" He continued

I looked back to see who it was. I laughed. Of course, what do you know!? Its him again! Park Bogum. He smiled at me and I just glared at him. "So? What do you say?" He asked me.

I took a long deep breathe and thought of it for a while. I looked at him deeply in his eyes. This Asian guy looks innocent anyway, he could be safe. There's a posibilty that he wouldn't do anything stupid. But wait! Maybe he just looks innocent but he's actually not. I bit my lower lip, and glared at him again. I don't know why, but whenever I think, I tend to bit my lower lip. I know, okay! I'm weird.

"So?" Bogum said, awakening myself from my thoughts. I sighed. "Fine. You pay 450, I'll pay 400" I replied. He smiled at me again. He looks so freaking handsome when he smiles. He is such a charming Asian guy. "Its a deal" He said.

I could hear the other Asian guys that were filming him was whispering something. But of course, I couldn't understand it. They were speaking in their own language.

"That should be good. Because the counch inside that room could turn into a sofa-bed" the hotel employee replied. We both nodded. I began to pay and Bogum also did. Then the lady gave us our hotel key.

"Thank you" Bogum said politely. This Asian guy seems so kind. He caught me looking at him, then he smiled "Let's go?" He said. Then we began to enter inside the elevator. The three guys that were filming him entered as well. We waited for the 4th floor patiently. Suddenly, a question popped in my head.

"What about these guys filming you. Where are they going to sleep?" I asked.

The guy with a brown hat answered me. "Don't worry. We will just find a good place to sleep inside this airport. We should be fine" I nodded.

We were finally at the fourth floor, the elevator opened and we began to walk towards our room. Room 415. Bogum opened the room, it was not bad I guess. One big queen size bed and a huge couch beside the window.

"Okay. After we set up these cameras were going to head out" the guy with the brown hat said to Bogum. Bogum just politely nodded. Then the two other guys began setting up the camera inside the room. One beside the lamp, another one on the right corner of the room and another camera set up at the left corner of the room.

"We will go back here tomorrow morning around 7:30" the guy said. Bogum nodded. Then the three guys began to head out, I was going to say something but they already shut the door. I scratched my head and looked at Bogum.

"Can I asked you a question?" I asked

"Sure" he answered

"Why did they put cameras inside our room and why the heck are they always filming you!?"

He laughed. "Were filming a variety show" Bogum answered

"A variety show?" I asked confused

"Yeah. The show is called Youth over Flowers. They kidnap you and take you to a place and the whole time they are going to film you" He replied

"Oh. And someone actually watches that?" I asked Bogum. He nodded "I guess so" he answered. I sighed and looked at the cameras.

"Are you like popular or something?" I asked.

"I don't know"

"Tell me. Are you a celebrity in your country or what?" I asked

"Why do you keep asking questions. Don't tell me, your interested at me" he winked, probably thinking that I have a crush on him

"You know what. You're right. Why do I even care about you?! Screw it. I don't care. I won't ask questions anymore"

"Okay" Bogum said

"Okay!!!" I shouted

"Why are you shouting at me?"

"I don't know! Just go to bed! I'm tired"

"Jeez" he said

I didn't actually go to bed, I sat on the couch for a while and played with my phone. Bogum went inside the washroom, he is probably going to take a shower. A few moments later, Bogum went out from the washroom. He was scratching his head.

"I need more shampoo" he said.

"Okay. I'll go downstairs and ask for more shampoo" I replied

"No, its okay. I can just phone them"

"I want to have a little walk anyway, I'll go get it" I said. Bogum thanked me. "Is there still anything that you need?" I asked

"Hmmm.... Maybe a couple more towels please" Bogum answered. I nodded. "OK. I'll be back" I mumbled, then I began to head downstairs. I used the stairs instead of the elevator.

When I finally got at the front desk I asked for towels and shampoo, then a black lady named Ria gave it to me. I thanked her, we chatted for a while. She was really nice. We talked about how it is working in this busy airport.

A few minutes passed, I finally said goodbye to her and began to head to my hotel room. I used the stairs again instead of the elevator. Then suddenly I thought about Bogum. Maybe he is a popular celebrity in his country. Is he Korean, Chinese or Japanese? Hmm... I wonder. Arrgghh. Whatever. He's Asian. That's what he is. An Asian guy. To be honest, he is actually cute. I noticed that I finally arrived at the fourth floor. I began to walk towards Room 415. I looked for my hotel keys. I reached in my pockets. What the heck? My hotel key isn't here. I forgot it inside the room!

************
Authors Note:

Hey guys! If you liked this chapter make sure to vote! If you guys didn't know.. Youth over flowers is.... "Youth Over Flowers is a South Korean travel-reality show which premiered on tvN in 2014. Genre: Travel"

If you would like to know more about Youth over Flowers, go and Google it! Hahaha. You guys should watch that show! Just make sure you're searching Youth over flowers "in Africa" because that is the episode where Bogum is in it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

154K 5.6K 26
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
63.6K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး