Love Triangle|L.r.h|

By 1dlover26yay

Luke and Niall fight over a girl. Could that girl be Louis Tomlinson sister. Read to find out! More

What happend happend
Chapter 2
Authors note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Arthours note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Not an update (sorry)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 8

45 2 0
By 1dlover26yay

Luke's POV (that's what Elizabeth's wears.)

I woke up and saw that Liz was still sleeping I think she thinks I'm her brother or something I don't know. I stand up and start stretching cause sleeping on the floor is not great.
I hear moving and I look to see were Liz was and she was moving around she stopped and open her eyes it's weird cause the accident made her eyes change a different color there blue now.

"Morning." I say waving at her.

"Oh hi." She said yawning.

"Um i don't know you so like are we related or are gf and bf or like just friends." She said.

"Um no we are friends you have a brother his name is Louis Tomlinson and he made a band with his friends while you were in your coma there called one direction." I tell her trying to explain.

"Oh ok is he here." She asks me.

"Um I don't know let me check." I say walking out of her room.

I go to Louis room an check if he's there but he's not so I check the bathroom , kitchen , and living room and he is not in them. So I go outside and Louis getting out Niall's car and Niall comes to.

"Oh hey Luke , what are you doing here?" Louis asks me.

"Oh um let me tell you something just don't freak out. " I tell him.

"Why would a freak out." He asks me.

"BecauseElizabethwokeupandsheisinherroom." I say that as fast as I can but not so fast that Louis can't hear it.

"WHAT she woke up. You didn't tell me what the hell why didn't you tell me." He says running inside with Niall.

I run after them and try to stop cause if I don't they will scare Liz.

"STOP YOU GUYS STOP." I shout after them.

They both look back at me and look at me with a confused face on there face.

"What why." Niall tells me.

"Because if you....... Just go ....... In there you ...... Will scare ....... Her." I say breathless.

"Oh ok can you tell her who we are and if we could go inside." Louis says.

"Yeah sure but you guys have to know she looks different and be easy on her ok." I tell them and walk into liz's room.

I see her looking at her pictures on her nightstand.
She then turns around when she hears me. Her hair is longer she has blue eyes and she is more quiet.

"Oh um did you find my brother." She tells me. 

"Um yeah but he brought his friend Niall with him and you know him already don't worry ok." I tell her.

"Ok" she says and with that I open the door to see Niall and Louis jumping around like excited little girls.

"Um u guys." I say trying to get there attention.

"Oh um yeah bro bruh uh man." They both say in a manly voice.

"Liz is ready." I tell them.
While Liz is giggling in the back.

"Oh ok." Louis says.
They walk in and see Liz standing there.

"Hey sis." Louis says holding  his arms wide open ready for a hug but Liz just backs away a bit i look at her and she looks worried.

"Liz that's Louis your brother." I tell her trying to calm her down.

"Oh ok." She said but still doesn't move from her position.

"Um and I'm Niall I'm your friend." Niall says but just waves.

"Hi." She said.

Elizabeth's POV

I'm just standing there awkwardly.

I walk next to Luke and go behind him.

Louis looks like he's going to cry and so does Niall. Luke turns around.

"Liz don't be scared he's your brother he won't do anything to you." He tells me.

"Are you sure." I tell him.

"I promise." He said.

I smile at Luke and then look at Louis. I walk to him and hug him he then wraps his arm around me and starts swinging us side to side.

We pull away and I walk to Niall and tell him hi.
And all of a sudden I feel arms around me I look at the person and is Niall.I feel weird cause I don't know him but I probably do.

"I missed you Liz's." He says still hugging me.

"Um ok." I said. And he pulls away.

"Oh sorry my name is Niall um and I'm your friend I wish I was your best friend but that's one thing you already got his name is Ashton." Niall tells me.

"Oh ok so my best friend is Ashton." I say. "Wait who's Ashton." I ask him.

"Oh he's one of Luke's -." He gets cut off.

"WHAT THE HELL GUYS LIZ ISINT IN THE HOSPITAL I DIDNT ASK THE NURSE SO I DONT KNOW WERE SHE IS." A boy with curly light brown hair and green eyes comes in and shouts breathlessly.

"Oh and hi Niall, Luke, Louis, and um girl I never met before." He says breathless.

"Um Ashton that is Liz." Luke says pointing at me.

"Hah sure look she has blue eyes Elizabeth has brown eyes duuuu." He says.

"Um Ashton can I talk to you ..... In private." Luke says.

"Uh um ok but we still have to go find Liz I'm scared dude what if she woke up and she escape and join the army then turned into minie mouse and eats curtain." He says with a scared face while everybody is staring at him.

"Um it was a dream I had last week.... Sorry." He says while ,I giggle.

Ashton and Luke go to the hall and talk about I don't know.

"So um Liz do you remember any of us." Louis says.

"Um no the only thing I remember is somebody screaming my name and saying to stay with them." I tell them.

"Oh yeah that was Luke and Louis." Niall says.

Niall's POV

~~~~~flashback~~~~~

( of the accident )

We hear screaming and shouting from down the street and we hear shots while we are walking so we go down but Liz keeps walking I guess she didn't hear anything.

"WHAT THE HELL LIZ COME OVER HERE YOUR GONNA GET SHOT." Louis shouts.

Luke gets up and runs to her but before he could get her we hear another shot and Elizabeth looks down to her stomach and slowly falls down Luke gets to her and so does Louis.

"Liz no no come on stay with me come on." Louis says.

"No no no this was all my fault I didn't get her earlier no no come on Liz stay with me." Luke says.

Ashton is running after the guy that shot Liz and cursing at him which is weird he only does that when he is super mad. Michael is with Calum Harry ,Liam , and the girls still on the ground they get up and go to Liz I go on my phone and call 911.

They say there on there way there that someone called already.

I go to Liz and she has her eyes closed and she's on the ground bleeding.

The ambulance comes and gets her.

~~~end of flashback ~~~

I tell her everything and she says that she still doesn't remember anything.

Luke and Ashton walk in.
Luke goes over to the bed and sits on it. Ashton just walks straight to Liz and pulls her in into a bone crushing hug. Her eyes go wide but then goes its normal sizes and she hugs him back knowing Ashton needs one since he had no one to hang out with while Liz was in her coma.

"Um so are you Ashton." Liz says trying to pull away but can't cause Ashton still hugging her.

"Um Ashton." Luke say.

"Oh um sorry Liz." He says backing away a bit.

"No it's ok." She says.

"Oh my god I can't believe it Liz your back I missed you." Ashton says.

"Um I don't know you." Liz says.

Ashton's smiles drops and he looks at Luke.

"Oh yeah and she got amnesia." Luke says.

"Oh ok."he says.

"Um ok we could go to Calum's house today and Liz can meet them." Ashton says.

"Yeah."

"Sure."

"Totally."

They say.

"Um ok let's leave Liz to freshen up and when your done Liz we'll be downstairs." Ashton's says going out the door with Louis and me.

Luke's POV

"Um I'm going with them ok Liz." I tell Liz.

"Um wait I need you to tell me where I freshen up." She tells me.

"Oh yeah um you have a bathroom right there." I say pointing at the bathroom door in her room.

"Um your clothes are in the drawers and the closet let's check if you have toilet tires." I say going in her bath room.

"Ok you have everthing now you have to take a shower." I tell her.

"Ok thanks Luke." She tells me while I'm leaving out the door.

Elizabeth POV

I close the door and walk into my closet I get some pair of shoes a red scarf a tank top a sweater and a skirt. I go to the drawers and get some knee high socks a bra and underwear. I lay it on my bed and go to my bathroom I turn on the water, I get my shampoo, I get my conditioner, and I get my scented soap. I take of clothes and let go of my ponytail and step in the shower.

I wash my body with the warm water and then I wash hair. I get out and get my towel I wrap the towel around my body and get out of the bathroom I go on my bed and put on my underwear and bra I apply some lotion on my body and change. I brush my hair a bit and let it dry. I put some makeup on like eyeshadow mascara blush and lipstick a dark red lipstick.

I get up and go to my closet I find a corner of bags and purses and stuff like that so I get a black hand bang and put my phone, Chapstick, makeup, and charger just in case. I put on my black boots and walk to the door I open it and head down stairs I guess the boys must have heard me cause they all look at me. They were with there mouth opens exept for Louis he was watching tv.

"Um hi." I tell them.

"Oh are you ready." Ashton asks.

"Yeah let's go." I tell them.

We walk out and all of a sudden I feel a arm around me. I see who it was and it was Ashton.

"Um what are you doing." I ask him.

"Oh sorry cause we use too do this all the time." He says getting his arm off around me.

"It's ok." I tell him.

Louis is on the drivers seat and Niall's next to him I'm still outside I walk slow. Luke has a backpack or something he's in front of me so I could see there something about to fall out. It falls out its a notebook I get it but hide it I wanna see what's inside.

We get to a house and everybody is getting out so I get out Luke is in back of me now Ashton in front Louis to my left and Niall to my right, is like if there building a human wall around me.we go to the front door and Ashton knocks on it. A few seconds later someone opens it and is a boy with green hair and in back of is a boy with dark brown hair.

"Hey Michael and Calum." Ashton says.

"Hey who's this." Calum says staring at me.

"That's Liz dude." Ashton says.

"Oh really then why does 'Liz' have blue eyes huh." Red haired guy says.

"Well Liz's accident made her eyes change Color and she got amnesia." Ashton says.

"Oh ok." They say.

We go inside and Ashton sits on a chair Luke and I sit on the couch Niall and louis sit on the floor and Calum and Michael on chairs.

"Ok so um has Liz remembered any of us." Calum asks.

"Um I don't think so." Ashton says.

"Liz do you remember any of us." Michael asks.

"Um I sorta know Louis I know someone stole his girlfriend and that he's my brother. Right." I tell them.

"Yeah um I stole his girlfriend. It wasn't so much as stole but I did get her like me." Ashton says.

"Do you remember me." Niall says.

"Um aren't you um oh never mind." I say.

"I'm who?" He asks.

"No nobody." I tell him.

"Um oh ok." He says.

"Um let's show her some pictures of us together that might help her remember." Calum says.

"Yeah." They all say and take out there phones.

"Here's one of us at target well of you I took a few while you were yelling at the TV." Luke shows me a photo of me with some black skinny jeans a red target shirt and my hair is in a ponytail. I'm with head phones and a controller in my hands.

"I laugh and say. Oh yeah I remember I was there with Luke and Ashton and we got in trouble. Right." I tell them.

"Yeah so do you remember that." Luke asks me.

"Yeah." I say.

"What about this one." Michael shows me a picture of me and him at the park were in work out clothes and we are sweaty but he takes a picture of me petting a dog tide to a pole.

"That was a week before the accident we went there and we were jogging and you spotted a dog and you went over to it and started talking to it and petting it after that we went to get something to drink and I was walking and a little boy on his tricycle tripped me and I fell in the trash can  and you had to get me out. Which was funny cause when ever you pull me you would say sorry."

~~~~flashback ~~~~~

Michael and I were walking and I had to tie my shoe so I bend down and started to tie it when I heard a noise so I look up and see Michael in the trash can.

"Oh my god Michael what the hell happened." I say jogging to him.

"Oh you know a little boy tripped me and I fell in here." Michael says.

"Hah a little boy did this. HAH." I say.

I grab his arm and pull him.

"Ow Ow ow that hurts." He says whining.

"Oh my god sorry." I say.

Pull  "sorry."

Pull "sorry."

Pull "sorry."

Pull "OW."

"SORRY." I say getting him out and start laughing out of nowhere.

"It's not funny." He says pouting.

"Sorry but it is." I say trying to hold in my laughter I then start walking and fall.

"Shit I forgot to tie my shoe." I say and look at a laughing Michael.

"This is all your fault Michael." I say getting up and hugging Michael and getting him dirty.

~~~end of flashback~~~

"Oh yeah I remember." I tell Michael.

We spend the rest of the day at Calum's house till it was 9:00. Luke and Louis drove me home and Ashton went with Niall.

We get off and go into the house. Luke and Louis sit in the living room.

I go to the kitchen and find something to eat I get cearl and milk with bowl and spoon.

I serve myself and sit at the table. I feel something in my bag and see the notebook that fell out of Luke bag i open it and there's all these songs or poems.

There's one called AMNESIA. 

I drove by all the places we use to hang out getting wasted
I thought of our last kiss the way it felt the way you tasted.

That's all I read till the next page that had one called BESIDE YOU. 

With in a minute I was all packed up I got a ticket to a other world.
I don't wanna I don't wanna go.
Silent words are hard to speak when your thoughts are all I see.
Don't ever leave 
She said to me.
When both fall asleep underneath the same sky.
To the beat of our hearts at the same time.   

Next page said
DONT STOP.

You like affection some kind of holiday you got me thinking that we could runaway you wanna me to take you there  

I skip

Don't stop doing what you doing.

And so on these were songs. Does he sing.

I don't know but by the time  I was done reading them I was done with my ceral.

I walk to the kitchen and put the dish in the sink. I go back to he table and get the notebook but I close it. 

"Is this yours Luke." I say holding up the notebook.

"What ,oh yeah." He says getting the book from me. 

"Um I have to go see you guys tomorrow." Luke says heading towards the door.

"Wait Luke." I call after him.

"Yeah." He says turning around.

I walk to him and hug him he hugs back.

"Thank you Luke." I say still holding him.

"For what." He says.

"For everything." I say and let go.

He smiles and leaves. I walk to Louis and he's playing call of duty.

"I'm half a heart with out you I'm half a man at best with half an arrow in my chest.
Cause I miss everything we do I'm half a heart with out you." He sings he always does that when he's playing he sings.

" I'm going to sleep ok Louis." I tell him going upstairs.

I put on my pjs which is really just some pj pants and a tank top. 

I get my makeup off and get my phone out of my bag and lay on my bed I start reading a book in it.

When i get a text.

Luke: goodnight

With that I fall asleep.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

my alarm goes off

I turn it off.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

I get a text.

Luke: good morning

Me: hey

Luke: what are you doing later

Me: nothing why

Luke: cause I told my sister Sheila you woke up and she wanted to see you  

Me: oh ok can you come for me around 2:00 and who is Sheila

Luke: ok see you later and you'll see

I put my phone to charge and get some clothes I get a pair of shorts and a addidas shirt.

With white addidas.

I lay it on my bed and take a shower I get out and go to my room I change and dry my hair i let it go. I put on some makeup.

I get my phone and go down stairs. I see Louis is on the couch.

"Hi Liz." He says.

"Hey." I say.

"Were you going?" He asks.

"To Luke's to meet his sister." I tell him.

"Oh ok. Wait do you mean Sheila." He says.

" Yeah I think that's what he said." I tell him.

"Ok." He says.

It's 1:50 so 10 more minutes         
I get an apple from the fruits basket and eat it since I'm not so hungry.

I decide to wait outside. I see three boys next door I think there our neighbors.

"Hey Liz you got out of your coma." Someone says.

I look to the boys next door and they're all staring at me.

"Yeah. Who are you guys." I ask them.

"Oh yeah I heard she might get amnesia." One of them tell another.

"DUUUUU Toby she already got amnesia." One tells the boy with brown hair and green eyes which is I guess Toby.

"I know Steve I was just telling you guys. DUUUU." Toby tells I guess Steve.

"Shut up you guys I have to talk to Liz." The boy with brown hair and brown eyes says.

"Liz do you know where Calum is." He asks me.

"Um no I don't know Calum." I lied.

"Oh ok thanks tho."  He says.

"Wait what's your name." I ask him.

"Name is mendes. Juan mendes." He says.

"Oh ok." I tell him.

HONK
HONK
HONK
HOOOONNNNKK

I hear and look back.

"Come on Liz." I girl with brown hair and green eyes shouts from Luke's car.

I go to it and get in I'm In the back with I think is his sister.

"Liz that's Sheila." He says.

"Oh ok h- ." I get cut off by Sheila hugging me.

"Um Luke."  I call him.

"It's ok Liz." He says calming me down.

"Oh ok." I say and hug her back and we pull away.

"Do you remember me?" She asks.

"No." I say.

"Oh ok." She Says. 

We drive to a house and get out we walk to the front door. Luke knocks on it and a few seconds later it opens and a lady is standing there she in her early 40s I'm guessing she has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Mom this is Elizabeth." Luke says.

"Elizabeth that's my mom Liz." Luke says.

"Hi nice to meet you
Ms.Hemmings." I say.

"No no call me Liz." She tells me.

"Ok ok you girls met already I want to take Elizabeth to my room." Sheila says tugging on my arm.

"Oh ok go ahead." Ms.liz says. 

"Ok come on let's go." Sheila says running upstairs into a room and I follow.

Luke's POV

"Luke may I talk to you." My mom says.

"Uh yeah sure." I tell her.

We sit down on chairs next to the table.

"Um your girlfriend Daniella was calling asking were you were and I told her that you had to run some erons for me and she said that you guys were supposed to go to beach." She tells me.

"Oh my god yeah that , I forgot ugh how can I be so stupid to forget my girlfriend birthday." I say.

"Now Luke you are not stupid you just forgot something everybody forgets things." She says.

"Yeah yeah you're probably right." I say.

Elizabeth's POV

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Wait were is your bathroom." I ask.

"Oh its down the hall to the right." Sheila says.

I walk and hear talking.i get closer to the voice and it's Luke's mom and Luke sitting at the table.

"Um your girlfriend Daniella was calling asking were you were and I told her that you
Were running some erons for me and she said that you
guys were supposed to go to beach." Liz said.

What he has a girlfriend the last time I check he didn't he probably got her when I was in my coma. I hear noise so I go back to Sheila's room.

"Hey your back."  Sheila says.

"Yeah um did you know your brother had a girlfriend." I ask.

"Yeah her name is Daniella she is so bitchy tho. I don't like her." She says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"But I think Luke likes you." She says.

"Why would you say that." I ask.

"Well first of all he told me he does and second of all he always acts so nervous around you he doesn't do that with Daniella or anyone." She says

"Wait he likes me." I ask.

"Duuuu it's so obvious." She says.

"Are you sure he said he likes me." I say.

"Yeah but you know the day of the accident he almost saved you. You were walking but you stopped and I guess you finally heard something and he was about to get you till you got shot and fell." She says.

"Oh my god really I didn't know." I say.

"Yeah and since that day he can't stop saying it's his fault that you went into coma." She says.

"Oh my god." I say in shock.

"Ok can you tell me alittle bit of your self." She says.

"Yeah sure but I don't know everything." I say.  

It's ok I will just ask questions and you answer." She says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Fave female singer."

"Um Meghan Trainor."

"Fave male singer."

"Adam Levine."

"Fave band."

"My brothers and 21 pilots."

"Fave color."

"Hot pink , black and blue."

"Fave shoe brand."

"I'm guessing Addidias and vans."

"Fave TV show."

"He Ellen show and the late late late night show."

"Ok that's all." Sheila says.

"Ok thanks." I say.

"Oh Luke also wright songs about you." She says.

"What?" I say.

"Yeah like he wrote one called AMNESIA it's about you." She says. 

"Oh yeah I know." I say.

"What how do you know."  She says.

"Oh I found his notebook and started going through it." I say.

"Oh ok lol." She says.

"Are you girls done." A familiar voice says

I turn around and see Luke my eyes go wide.

"Oh hey Luke how long have you been standing there." I say.

"Um I just came." He says.

"Oh ok." I say.

"Um you should probably go do whatever you gonna do and I will stay here with Sheila." I tell him cause I'm pretty sure he needs to go to his girlfriend house or something.

"Um actually I wanted to show you someone." He says. Wait what if he wants me to meet his girlfriend.

"Um oh ok." I say.

BZZZ

BZZZ

BZZZ

I got a text.

Ash: hey

Me: hi

Ash: my sister wants you to come over

Me: um when

Ash: hold up

Ash: she said if you can about around 6:30.

Me: sure

Ash: k bye

Me: bye ash

Ash:😃

"Are you gonna come or not." Luke says.

"Sure but let's go right now." I tell him.

"Ok come on let's go." He says and goes downstairs.

"Bye Sheila." I tell her.

"Bye." She says.

I walk out the door and go down stairs.

"Bye Liz." I tell her.

"Bye sweetie." She tells me.

I walk out the front door to Luke's car. He already in it so I just get in it.

"Were are we going." I ask.

"I want you to meet my girlfriend." He says.

"Oh ok." I say we pull up to this huge house.we get off and walked to the front door and Luke knocked.

"Evening Luke." A man in a tux  says I think he's a butler or something.

"Hey gorge is Daniela home." Luke says.

"Yes she is in her bedroom." He says in a British accent.

"K thanks man." Luke says gives gorge a pat on the shoulder and walked in and I followed.

We go up the large staircase to a room.

"Hey Daniela , this is Liz." Luke says pointing at me.

"Oh hey." She says rolling her eyes  she then stands up and goes to Luke and she kiss hims and it's a heated kiss.

I clear my throat but loud so they could hear they then pull away.

"Oh sorry." Luke says trying to get the lipstick off his lips.

"Ok so is this Elizabeth." She says.

"Yep that's her." Luke says.

"Hi my name is Daniela by the way." She she says.

"Hi." I say.

"Um so does she remember me." She tells Luke. 

"No but you girls could talk a little." He says.

"Uh yeah sure I guess." I say.

"Ok Luke you could go with gorge or something I want to talk to Liz." She says kicking Luke out of her room and he leaves.

"Ok Liz I want to talk to you." She says.

"Um ok." I say.

Oh my god I'm scared of her. AAAHHH.

"Do you like Luke." She says while my heart is pounding hard in my chest. 😳😳

"What why would you ask that, he is your boyfriend." I tell her.

"I know I know but do you like him." She asks

"No." I lie.

"Oh ok." She says smirking.

I check my phone and see that it is 5:50.

"I have to go Daniella." I tell her and leave her room.

I go downstairs to the large living room and see Luke sitting on a couch watching tv.

"Luke I have to go." I tell him.

"Oh ok you want me to take you." He asks.

"Yeah sure." I say.

He gets up from the couch and we walk out the door.

"BYE DANIELA." Luke shouted from the front door.

We get in his car.

"Were you wanna go." He ask.

"Ashton's house." I say.

"Oh ok." He says.

We pull up to a house I don't recognize my memories are blurry I only remember Ashton Louis Niall and Luke and now Sheila.

I get off and tell Luke bye and go to the front door I get out my phone and call Ashton.

Ring 1

Ring 2

Ri- hey Liz

Me: hey ash I'm in front of your house

Ash: k be right there

End of call

The door opens and Ashton there.

"Hey Liz come on in." He says.

"Hey ok." I hug him and go inside.

"ASHTON IS LIZ HERE YET." Someone calls out.

"YEAH SHE DOWNSTAIRS." Ashton calls out.

A girl comes running down stairs.

"Oh my gosh oh my gosh Liz is- wait who are you." She says.

"Oh Sharely can I talk to you." Ashton says.

"Yeah sure but WERES LIZ." She says and goes with Ashton in the kitchen.

I look around and see a few pictures of me but with brown eyes is. He pictures were mostly only me and Ashton. One caught my eye it was Ashton and me on his birthday I remember we were only 6 back then.
Hah those were fun times.

"Oh ok." I hear someone say.

And in come the girl and Ashton.

"Hey Liz do you remember me is me sharely." She says.

"Um no and hi." I say.

After we got to know each other I left to my house i put on my pjs which is actually on pj pants and a tank top.

I fell asleep.

Long chapter yay. 
I'm only updating Mondays btw. Sorry it was late again.

5sos_lover_26

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 1.5K 39
Edgar ma 15 lat, zmaga sie z problemami rodzinnymi jak i prywatnymi, do tego sie jeszcze wyprowadza z domu w którym mieszkał cale swoje życie, ma też...
26.6K 1.4K 47
Faktem było to, że Synowie Garmadona stanowili prawdziwe niebezpieczeństwo dla Ninjago i jego mieszkańców. Choć Ninja robili wszystko, żeby powstrzym...
65.8K 2.8K 58
Zmieniony przez śmierć ojca Nicola postanawia zadebiutować w Reprezentacji Polski, co było marzeniem pana Krzysztofa. Zbuntowany młody dorosły w prze...
52.8K 2K 43
Maddie Monet, najstarsza z córek Camdena Monet zostaje rozdzielona z braćmi na kilka lat. Bliźniaczka Tony'ego i Shane'a odnajduje się w swoim nowym...