Trapped With Him

By obsessed-

"Would you pick a daisy in a field of roses?" I ask. "What kind of question is that? Ask me something else,"... More

Trapped With Him
Chapter 1 ║ Acting, Anatomy, and an Asshole
Chapter 2 ║ Red is Your Color
Chapter 4 ║ A Stalker and a Nightmare
Chapter 5 ║ Oblivion
Chapter 6 ║A Daisy in a Field of Roses
Chapter 7║ It was Fun While it Lasted
Chapter 8║ Being a Hero is Painful
Chapter 9 ║He's Back
Chapter 10 ║ Intoxicated and Pancakes

Chapter 3 ║ We're Moving?

6.8K 203 51
By obsessed-

not proofread/edited                                         

Chapter 3 ║ We're Moving?

I stand in front of Mr. Collins room, feeling shocked that I did end of coming. Maybe this wasn't a good idea. I should have just ran home and never come out to see light again. I sigh, knowing this was the only way Austin would delete the picture. I couldn't risk him sending it. I stare at the doorknob, debating if I should wait a little longer before going inside or just go in right now.

"Are you going in or should I hit send?" I hear someone ask, very close to my ear. I knew that voice too well. I turn around to see the infamous Austin Holt with his infamous smirk plastered on his face. I glare at him, before opening the door. 

My eyes immediately make contact with Mr. Collins who seems to be filling out some paperwork. He looks up from where he's sitting and smiles. "Austin, you came," he says, getting up to hand Austin the lab papers. "Hand them to me when you're done." Austin takes the papers from his hands and proceeds to sit down at a table. Mr. Collins faces me, confusion written over his face. "What are you doing here Alyssa? Are you feeling better?" he asks.

I smile at him, getting ready to put Austin under the bus, but Austin beats me to it. "She's with me. I hope that's alright. She can't get enough of me, apparently," he says, a devilish glint in his eyes. This asshole. The last thing I want to do is be anywhere near you.

Mr.Collins stares in disbelief, before running a hand through his hair. "Okay then. Just get your lab done Austin," he says, returning to his desk. 

I walk to where Austin is now seated and take my seat. I snatch the lab papers out of his hand to see what he has left to finish. My mouth hangs open when I see that blank sheet. This idiot didn't even write the date. 

"You fucking didn't answer one single question. You expect me to help you with the entire thing?" I stare at him, bewildered. This is going to take ages. I have a Calculus exam I need to study for, tomorrow. 

Austin give me a smug look. "Babe, I expect you to do all of this by yourself," he replies. Is this guys for real? Might as well cross off his name and put my own on it. There's no way I'm going to sit here answering all these question while he sits away, tapping on his phone.

"Don't call me that," I yell as quietly as possible, not wanting Mr. Collins to hear. "I'm leaving. This is ridiculous," I say, before I proceed to get up. 

Before I could make it out of the chair, Austin takes out his phone to show me the picture. The only reason I was here in the first place. "I have no choice but sending this then," he says, shrugging his shoulders. You do have a fucking choice. Just don't do it.

I glare at him, before sitting back down. If looks could kill, he'd be six feet under now.  

I take a pen out and begin answering the questions on the lab sheets. I might as well get this over with as quickly as I can so I can get the fuck out of here. "Good girl," Austin says with an evil smile I see from the corner of my eyes. He takes out his phone and begin tapping away.

********************************************

I finally finish answering the last question an hour later. I never worked as quickly as I did today, I couldn't stand another second in this room. I grab my bag and look up to see Austin texting away on his phone. I roll my eyes at the sight.

"I'm done," I say, shoving the now complete lab papers in his face.

He looks up from his phone to take the papers out of my hand. "Took you long enough," he replies, before getting up to hand the sheets in. He then proceeds to leave the room without sparing a glance my way. I didn't even get a thanks. 

I realize he didn't delete the photo and run after him, after saying goodbye to Mr. Collins. The whole reason for this mess was this stupid photo. I'm not leaving till he deletes it.

I run to catch up to him and tackle him to the ground. We were the only ones in the hallway since everyone already left. 

"Are you fucking crazy?" he asks, groaning in pain .

"Delete the picture," I say, getting straight to the point. I want to go home safe and sound, knowing that the picture wouldn't haunt me and Austin wouldn't be able to blackmail me anymore. 

"Alright, I will, but you need to get off of me first. As much as I love having girls on top of me, I can't move like this," he smirks. I blush, not realizing that I was on top of him since my mind was on the photo. 

I quickly scrambled to my feet and Austin momentarily follows in suit. He takes out his phone and deletes it in front of me. A huge grin forms on my face, instantly. This is the happiest I felt today. He couldn't bother me anymore.

The thought immediately vanishes as quickly as it arrived. Knowing Austin's reputation, he could do anything. I shiver in fear and decide not to involve myself with him anymore. It's not like I did in the first place.

We both walk out of school, me walking a few feet behind him. Austin walks over to his car while I make my way to the bus stop. Before I could make it far, Austin's voice stops me in my track.

"Babe, just because you saw me delete the photo doesn't mean I don't have it." I stare at him in confusion, telling him to continue. "I sent the photo to myself," he says.

I stand there speechless. I should've known he'd pull something like this. "Why?" I manage to ask.

He rolls his eyes as if I asked a pointless question. "Well if I need anything from you again, I have something to use against you. Plus, you looked hot babe," he shouts, before driving away. 

My mind is in a state of rage and fury. I did not just sit and do his entire lab for this to happen. I'm going to take him down. He better say his farewells because he won't live to see another day after tomorrow. I can finally make use of my two months of karate. 

********************************************

By the time I set foot on my front porch, it's already 6 in the afternoon. It takes a while to get home because I live so goddamn far, but I'm used to the long commute. 

When I step foot inside my house, I see the lights on. They were never on. 

Fuck. It's my father. He's the only person it could be unless someone's breaking in. I smack myself mentally, knowing it's most likely my father. 

I take a deep breath, preparing for the worst. My father and I haven't got along in the past five years. 

I make my way towards the living room and I immediately make eye contact with my father. My body shivers in fear, but I scold myself, trying to stay strong.

"Why are you here?" I question. "Y-you never come home unless you need something," I stutter, failing to keep a brave front.

My father looks at me with disgust evident in his eyes. "Why are you late?" he questions, ignoring my question.

"I had to finish something for a class," I reply, only giving out as little information as possible. It's not like he actually cares.

"I didn't raise a daughter like this," he yells, causing me to flinch. "You were probably out with a guy. There's no room for a slut in this house," he finishes. 

My mind goes into a frenzy, rage consuming me. How can he say that to me? He gave up on me a long time ago, so why should he have a say in who I hang out with? And calling me a slut on top of that? He's the one that never comes home. Who knows what he's been doing? 

I take a deep breath, deciding this wasn't worth losing my temper over. I turn to walk over to my room, but my father's voice stops me. 

"Don't you dare walk out on me like that," he yells. I whip my head around to glare at him which he ignores. "Pack all you things. We'll be living in a different house tomorrow," he says. We're moving? More like I'm moving to live in a different house.

I realize what moving means. "What about my school and my friends? You can't just tell me to get up and move," I protest.

My father rolls his eyes at my pathetic protest. "I can and I will. We will be moving closer to your school so you will still attend your current school," he states, causing me to sigh in relief. My school was my sanctuary and leaving that place and my two friends would break me even further. 

My father walks over to me and hands me a card with some writing on it. I stare at it in confusion. "That's the address. Make sure that's where you go tomorrow," he says, leaving the living room afterwards.

My shoulders relax once he left the room. I was happy to move closer to school, but I was hoping my father would also change. 

I walk into my room and turn the lights on to see the mess displayed around me. "This is going to take some time," I mutter.

********************************************

I finish packing and stuffing my room into boxes a two hours later. There's so many things I found that I didn't know existed in my room. 

I decide to head up to the attic afterwards. The attic's more like a musician's dream. It was full of all sorts of instruments, from a piano to a violin. It was my mom's room; she was in love with music itself. After she left, no one dared to come up here much less play anything.

I reach the attic and my heart twist in pain. It was still the same before she was gone. I could see her figure sitting by the piano and reciting a song, her melodious voice filling the room. 

I fell in love with music because of my mom. She taught me how to play the piano when I turned seven. It's the best gift anyone has ever gave me; the gift of music. Anytime I played, I was in another world and felt free. However, I haven't touched the piano or any other instrument since she left.

I walk over to the piano and stare at it's beautiful keys. A thin layer of dust cover them. I could feel my fingers twitching to touch it, but I can't move them to. I look around at the other instruments laying all over the room and smile. There's many memories this place holds. I wonder if my father will move all this to the new house. There's no way we can leave this behind. 

I decide to head back down to my room to study a few minutes later. I end up going to bed without eating dinner. 

As I lay in bed, I look around my room. This house was full of both good and bad memories. I had the best of days here as well as the worsts of days. No matter what, this will always be my home.

I yawn, drowsiness taking over my body. "I miss you," I whisper, before darkness consumes me.

________________________________

third chapter rewritten and done! this took forever for some reason haha. i hope it's not as bad as before if you read the old version, but you do not need to read the new version if you read the old one. the main stuff is still the same (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 474 43
Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what this? " I lost the ability to speak Englis...
243K 6.7K 25
****MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY**** Strong sexual situations. "I mean, whatever you want to do to me, do it. Wherever you want to touch me, touch it. I'm...
34.8M 1.4M 58
One thing, just one little thing Julie had to do to have a... Let's say decent... First day at her new school... Don't. Draw. Attention. First impres...
132K 3.5K 38
" I found the right place for us to start over, to become friends, but just like that he makes everything wrong again. This is my fault, the love I f...