Patience (A Punk Niall Horan...

Bởi breakfastattiffs

Bea Drusilla Verena. A girl on a mission. To survive the summer in Mullingar with her nerdy cousin Shaun, hi... Xem Thêm

Patience (A Punk Niall Horan Romance)
Disclaimer
~One~ It's Bea. Not that hard.
~Three~ Just call me Dru
~Four~ Hello Again...
~Five~ Are you coming up short stack?

~Two~ Nope. It's Dru actually....

799 25 5
Bởi breakfastattiffs

“Niall” I said gently shaking him to wake him from his slumber after the air hostess alerted me we were landing in ten minutes

We’d only been flying for twenty minutes at the most and he was already fast asleep.

“Hmmm” he murmured, dropping his head to rest on my shoulder.

Was this dude serious? First he kisses me and now he decides to sleep on my shoulder.

Hell no.

I was about to start giving out to him, until his head turns into the crook of my neck where he breathes in deeply through his nose and exhales hot air on my neck.

It’s all I can do not to shiver.

“Hmm.. you smell nice Miss Verena” he mutters into my neck, exhaling more warm air.

This guy needs to stop.

He starts gently nipping my skin, with his lips covering his teeth, and starts moving up to my jawline. A low moan escapes my lips before I can stop it and I feel him smirk against my now hot skin.

“Miss Verena! I’m shocked by your somewhat slutty behaviour!” he says, lifting his head slightly to look into my eyes.

Oh yes, because I’m the slut giving out hickeys to people I met half an hour ago.

Wait.

I’m actually the slut letting someone give me a hickey within half an hour of meeting them.

“Stop calling me that” I muter

“What’ll I call you then?” he asks

I decide to steer the conversation away from my name and instead ask him some questions

“Anyway, where are you headed?”

“Home” he replies flatly. I sense it’s a touchy subject for him

“Oh. Where do you live in Ireland?”

“Westmeath” he says, perking up a little

“I’m going to Westmeath too?” I ask, now suspicious.

Did he see my ticket?

Is he just mocking me?

“Aww well I’m headed to Mullingar”

My jaw drops to the floor of the plane. Is this guy serious?

I stare at him for a second trying to figure out how he found out where I'm going.

He smirks with a somewhat confused expression, and gently closes my mouth by putting his large fingers under my chin and gently shutting it.

“Why Ms. Verena, I do believe, judging by your reaction, that you’re heading to the town of Mullingar also?” he asks, humour lacing his words.

For the second time in thirty minutes I lose it.

“What the hell? How do you know where I'm going? Did you steal my ticket and passport? Seriously Niall? Who are you? Are you stalking me? Stop laughing at me you dickhead and tell me what else you know about me!” I end my speech by slamming my small fist on the arm rest (just to get my point across)

“Listen cupcake, I don’t have your ticket or passport, nor did I ever have them” he tells me a smirk playing on his lips

“Wait are you staying with Fanny?” he asks me

“Who? Francine?”

“Yeah, Fanny. Talks a lot, always hyper, annoying?” he says, describing her

I'm shocked at how crude he is but I realise he’s probably one of those guys who has no filter from their brain to their mouths

“Uh, yeah. I think that’s her”

Wait he knows her?

“Do you know her?” I ask him

He smirks back at me “Yeah. I met her through her friend Sofia. Me and Sofia are great friends.

That’s what I like to hear at half seven on a Monday morning. Note the sarcasm

“Wait, so you’re Saffron’s niece?” he asks, referring to my crazy aunt

“Yup” I sigh, sinking down in my seat

“Beau isn’t it?” he asks

Oh for fucks sake.

“No it’s not actually” I answer him sharply

“Bew?”

I am getting so pissed off right now.

Bea. It’s really not that hard? B-ee. Like the insect. My middle name is much harder but everyone seems to find it easy enough to pronounce. How is ‘Drusilla’ easier to say than ‘Bea’ ?

“Nope. It’s Dru actually” Why explain my name to this asshole? Dru will do. I’m never going to see him again anyway.

“Dru huh? Nice. It suits you weirdly enough”

“So, do you live near Saffron’s?” I ask once again trying to steer the conversation away from my name

“Yeah I do. I live right behind her house. I’m number one two four. My window faces the spare room” he informs me, a smirk now on his lips.

Ew.

I scoff at him and turn to look out the window below to see miles of pure, undisturbed green fields.

I don’t notice how close he is until I feel his warm breath on my neck again

“Dru baby, don’t pretend you’re not attracted to me. I made you moan within half an hour of meeting you” by this time his hand is on my thigh and I'm mentally kicking myself for not removing it by now. But it just feels so damn good.

“Give me another hour and I could have you moaning my name”  his hand inches higher up my leg and I wonder if anyone can see what he’s doing but his body is slightly turned away from everyone, shielding me.

His head drops to my collar bone and sucks gently, looking for my sweet spot. He quickly finds it in the dip in my skin that my collarbone makes. All the while his hand is moving higher up my thigh nearly touching my crotch.

When his finger brushes the zip of my light wash skinny jeans I sit up and yank his hand away from my body.

“Ok Niall. Let’s get one thing straight. I am not, nor since I met you, have been attracted to you in the smallest way ok? You are arrogant and cocky and so extremely full of yourself it’s unbelievable. You don’t have a filter from your brain to your mouth letting you say any crude, perverted comment that crosses your mind. And in the full thirty minutes I have met you, them sort of comments seem to pass through your mind an awful lot.”

I am suddenly cut off by his long finger placed over my mouth quietening me.

“Sugar, please, promise me something before you leave?”

I am so shocked that he hasn’t started defending himself that all I can do is nod my head in agreement

“Lie to everyone else about how you feel” he says, his voice getting huskier and quieter as he leans in toward my ear “But never lie to yourself Dru baby” and with that he stands up, grabs his black, tipp-exxed Jansport bag and walks swiftly off the plane.

Leaving me breathless and so very, very confused.

AUTHOR’S NOTE

Yeah so I'm not so happy with this chapter or the next chapter but I am happy with the rest (kind of) but anyway, Also I’m writing the next few chapters tonight because my freaking internet isn’t working and I have nothing better to do.

This chapter is dedicated to @Molieeee because she is amazing. She is funny and nice and a beautiful person and she was my first ever wattpad friend  :D

And today is her birthday (7th August)

So please go and follow Mollie because she really does deserve it.

Believe me when I say I don’t give out compliments often.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLLIE!

I know I'm late and I really am sorry for that Mollie but Happy Birthday and I love you!

If you are still reading this, go and wish Mollie a belated Birthday on her profile please and while you are there click that follow button for her  <3

Happy Birthday Mollie (once again)

From one Molly to another xx

COMMENT BELOW IF I TALK TOO MUCH OR YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ;)

YOU DIDN’T IN THE LAST CHAPTER AND THAT SUCKED  :’(

ALSO, VOTE IF YOU THINK THIS WAS WORTHY !

ANNNNND, (WHY AM I STILL TYPING IN CAPS?) I’ll try not to take so long with the next chapter :/

Goodbye ya nut,

Molly xx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

103K 12.2K 19
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
181K 6.5K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
839K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 54.2K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC