Josie Lynn Black

By SweetNothing97

As things stir up with the werewolves Josie, Jacob Black's "sister", finds out how she came to be apart of th... More

Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter 4: FAMILY MEETING!!!
Chapter 5: LOVE
Chapter 6: Long Days

Chapter Two

733 11 2
By SweetNothing97

Chapter Two

When I woke up I could hear the guys messing around in the back. I could hear Jake and Embry messing around in the kitchen. After about five minutes I got up and shut my door. I put on my sweats and a tank top. Finally after I was dressed I went to the kitchen and got a bowl of cereal. Jake was the first one to say anything to me, “Good morning, sleeping beauty,” Jake finished his sentence and laughed Embry laughed too.

“Good morning, early bird,” I said to Jake then Embry started laughing. I smiled and looked at Jake seriously.

“Good morning, mini Jake,” Quill said as he walked through the front door.

“Good morning, Quill. Hey Jake, did Billy go fishing with Charlie?” I asked this because I hadn’t seen Billy since I left last night and because Charlie Swan is one of our family’s friends.

“Yeah, you know Billy alright. Always has to hang out with the girl I love’s dad,” Jake said this and he sounded kind of sad. I knew exactly which girl he was talking about. Her name is Isabella Swan I mean Cullen, but we all call her Bella for short. Jake was in love with this girl.

“Jake, it is ok. There are plenty of other fish in the sea,” I told Jake this because everyone knows that Bella is in love with our enemy and because Jake and Edward always fight. Edward Cullen is the one Bella loves.

“I know it is, Josie. Who wants to go cliff diving?” Jake asked this because we all love cliff diving. We all raised our hands and I was the first one out the door. I knew exactly where the cliff we jump off of was at. Jake was right after me; everyone turned into their wolf forms besides me and ran through the forest I could run as fast as them sometimes faster even for a human. When they are in their wolf forms they have to be careful what they think about because the whole pack could hear each other’s thoughts. Everyone heard what Embry was thinking of and I was embarrassed because he was thinking about me and Jake was thinking that Embry better get his thoughts under control or else he would have to deal with Jake. Weird thing is that I wasn’t thinking about anything besides cliff diving. Quill was thinking that Embry is a retard and needs better control over his thoughts. Jake was the first of the guys there.

“Hey, how did you beat us here?” Jake asked because he or one of the other guys got there first.

“Well, I was only thinking about cliff diving so I would focus on getting here and not on my thoughts,” I answered Jake.

“Oh, I guess that explains it.”

“Yeah,” I said this as the rest of the guys showed up. I was the first one to jump off the cliff, and then Jake jumped off after me. Embry jumped after Quill and Quill jumped after Jake. We splashed each other and Embry and Jake were dunking each other. I screamed right before Quill dunked me, the sad part is I couldn’t get back out of the water and I couldn’t breathe. Finally I passed out because the lack of air. It wasn’t Quill’s fault, he wasn’t the reason I couldn’t get up to the surface. Right after Quill dunked me he let me go and I couldn’t get out from under the water. A few minutes passed and someone was pulling me to the shore. It was Embry because Jake started fighting with Quill. Embry didn’t have to give me CPR because I woke up right as we got to the shore. I got up and walked over to Jake and Quill. “Stop fighting! Jake, he let me go right after he got me under the water. I couldn’t get back to the surface. It felt like someone was holding me down, it felt like they were pulling on my feet,” I explained to Jake. After he thought it through he had me sit down and he looked at my ankles. My ankles had a hand print around them.

“I’m sorry, Quill. I thought it was your fault but it wasn’t one of us,” The way Jake said us was scary then I realized that it was one of the blood suckers that did it. It wasn’t one of the Cullen’s. Surprisingly Jake took me to the Cullen’s house to talk with Carlisle. Carlisle looked at the now bruised spot on my ankles and he said that it was a blood sucker that we never found out about; it must be a member of the Volturi or a new born. After we were done at the Cullen’s we got in Jake’s car and he said that no one can go cliff diving anymore. We all were upset but it was for the best so no one could get hurt or possible killed. When we got home Billy and Charlie were there. Billy saw my ankles and didn’t say anything. Charlie looked at me and grinned.

“Hey Josie, haven’t seen you in a while. Maybe you can come back with me and see Bella. I know she would like to see you,” Charlie was eying my ankles after he looked at Billy and noticed where Billy was looking. “How did that happen?”

“She tripped over a tree root that was sticking out of the ground,” Jake was good at making up things especially what happened to me. If you didn’t think about it, it kind of did look like I tripped over a tree root.

“Ouch, that must have hurt a lot didn’t it?” Charlie asked me after he was done looking at my ankles. I looked at Jake wondering if he would answer this question too.

“I heard her scream so I guess it hurt her. When I got to her she was about to cry so I carried her to the car and drove her home,” Thank goodness Jake answered for me. He smiled and looked at me. I smiled back.

“I bet it did hurt if you screamed,” Charlie shook his head in agreement, “Well I suppose I better head home Bella will be shortly. Josie, if you want to see her you can tag along.”

I thought about it as Charlie stood up, I looked at Jake and he said it was ok, “Yeah sure, I guess I will go might be nice seeing Bella,” Charlie walked towards the front door he stood there waiting for me, “Bye Billy I will be back soon,” I gave him a quick hug, then I gave Jake a quick hug and walked out the door Charlie right behind me. I got in the passenger side and Charlie got in the driver’s side, he turned on the car and we were heading out of the drive way when Embry and Quill were walking around the corner. Charlie slammed on the breaks and waved I waved to, then Embry and Quill waved back but ran farther up the drive so they were out of the way. When we got to Charlie’s house I didn’t want to get out of the car because Edward was there with Bella. Charlie got out of the car and pointed to me, I was guessing that he was telling Bella that I was there. Edward glared at me I smiled at him because Bella was opening the passenger door and grabbing my arm. She pulled me out of the car her grip was so tight it bruised my fragile human arm and gave me a hug she was cold and hard and as marble maybe harder, like Edwards skin was.

“Josie, I haven’t seen you in forever. I missed you so much,” Bella hugged me again then pulled me towards Edward, “Edward, this is Josie Black. Josie this is my husband---”

I interrupted her, “I know who Edward is and I didn’t think you married him. I missed you too. Sorry I haven’t come around in a while I was really sick and Billy wouldn’t let me leave the house or should I say my room,” I hugged her back. I heard a little girl laughing, then a little girl about the age of ten looked out the window and smiled at me, she looked a lot like Bella. I looked at Bella, and then looked back at the little girl, she disappeared. This must have been Edwards and Bella’s daughter Reneesme, the little girl that Jake talks about, the little girl he imprinted on. Charlie had gone inside by the time she introduced me to Edward.

“Bella, I am going to leave so you and Josie can catch up with each other. I love you, good bye,” Edward said then he gave Bella a kiss on the forehead then got in his car not even waiting for her to say that she loved him back.

“So what do you want to do?” I asked because just standing in front of the house was getting boring.

“We could walk through the forest or go to the lake, whichever one is fine,” Bella said looking towards the forest right next to her house. I started walking towards the forest then I heard Jake. He was yelling, I think Bella heard him to. I ran towards his voice Bella was running after me. I found Jake in a meadow or the middle of a group of trees.

“Jake, what happened?” I was on the ground trying to get him to stand up.

“Edward came by, while Embry and Quill were messing around and he got mad at them and started fighting with them I heard them and ran over here. Embry and Quill are alright I got Edward to leave them alone, but he got mad at me and I wasn’t ready before this happened and then before I knew it I was on the ground and he was gone. God, my chest hurts,” Jake looked like he was in a lot of pain as he got done explaining what happened Bella showed up she got down by Jake’s side. She saw how much pain he was in and started sobbing tearless sobs.

“Stop CRYING! If you would have told Mr. Vampire that he should stay this would have never happened! Bella, get a grip! Okay? He hurt Jake because he wasn’t with you! You should have told him to STAY! It would have been fine with ME!” I was yelling and crying at the same time they were angry and sad tears but I couldn’t stop them from falling. Bella looked scared. I tried getting Jake to stand up but he wouldn’t move. “Jake, get up please!” I was mad and sad I wanted to get him to Carlisle. Carlisle always knows what to do and I wanted him to fix Jake. I heard someone behind me and I stood up and turned around really fast, it was Embry, I was still crying but I hugged him, “Please help me I don’t know what to do. I want to take him to Carlisle. Please help me,” I was crying as I said this and he hugged me back.

“It’s alright, Quill is coming and we will take Jake to the car and drive him to Carlisle. Carlisle is still at the hospital I called him and talked to him after Quill and I ran off. I knew Jake was going to get hurt so that’s why I called. Carlisle said to bring him in fast. I’m sorry, I love you and I promise everything will be okay,” Embry kissed me forehead after he was done talking. I let him go and he let me go. I knelt down by Jake.

“Jake, you’ll be okay,” I got up and gazed into Embry’s eyes, “I love you too. I know it will be okay as long as we are together everything is okay,” I said this right as Quill appeared.

“Hey, mini Jake,” Quill said punching me in the arm. It didn’t hurt at all.

“Hi, can we get moving? I want to get him there now,” I wasn’t very happy and Bella stood up.

“Can I come with you?” Bella asked me.

“I don’t know that’s up to Jake, so ask him,” I told her in a frustrated voice.

“Jake, I’m sorry but can I please come with you,” Bella knelt down by Jake and grabbed his hand.

“I’m sorry Bella, but no. I need to focus and there won’t be enough room in the car,” He laughed and pulled his hand away.

“I’m driving,” I told the guys, Jake rolled his eyes then smiled.

“Well bye, Jake. I’ll see you soon,” Bella told Jake as Embry and Quill picked him up and started carrying him to the car. It was Jake’s car and I got to drive, it’s not like I haven’t drove it before but this time we were in a hurry and when we were in a hurry, leave it to me to drive. It took me five minutes to get to the hospital. Embry and Quill got Jake into the room where Carlisle said we needed to be. They set Jake on the bed then pulled me out of the room with them. The reason they pulled me out of the room was because Carlisle said that no one should be in the room with him. We sat in the waiting room for an hour before Carlisle finally came out and told us what happened to his bones. Edward broke most of Jake’s ribs.

It was hard for Jake to breath when we went back to see him. I was guessing it was because his ribs wouldn’t allow him to breathe right. “Jake, do you want me to call Billy?” I asked Jake because we hadn’t let Billy know that Jake was in the hospital.

“Please don’t, it’s going to be very hard to explain this to him,” Jake kind of laughed but winced at the pain.

“Okay, I’m going to go talk to Carlisle,” I walked out of the room and found Carlisle at the front desk talking. I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder, “Do you know what would make Edward, do that to Jake?” I asked him. I was curious of what he might say.

“I honestly have no idea. I am sorry, but if you want to know ask Alice, Esme, Jasper, or Emmett they might know,” Carlisle looked right into my eyes as he said this.

“Do you know where I could find them? I really want to know why he did this,” I said and Carlisle looked down then up thinking about where they might be.

“They all are at our house. Edward isn’t he is at Bella’s again. Please don’t do anything dangerous while you’re in a house full of vampires,” He whispered the last sentence to me.

“Thank you, Carlisle. You are a very kind man. Goodbye, please tell the guys that I took the car and that I will be back in a half hour or in an hour. Thank you, bye,” I said as I went towards the door I waved to Carlisle then went to the car. I left the hospital and once I was on the road to the Cullen house I was speeding I slowed down when I turned. When I got to the Cullen house Alice was waiting for me.

“Hi, Josie, what do you need?” Alice asked me with a huge smile on her face. She was one of the nicest girls I have ever met.

“Hi Alice, I need to ask you something,” I said looking down at the ground then grabbing my other arm I was nervous.

“Please come inside, and talk to me in there. Don’t be afraid to make yourself at home,” Alice said opening the door.

“Well do you know why Edward would attack my brother Jake?” I came out and asked her really fast.

“He probably attacked him because of Bella,” Alice didn’t sound so sure.

“I don’t think so, Embry and Quill were messing around in the forest and Edward showed up and tried attacking them, so Jake got him away from them then Edward attacked Jake and I heard Jake yelling. So I ran and found him lying on the ground holding his rib cage,” I told her what happened and she looked shocked, I didn’t see Jasper come into the room but he was in there.

“If anyone would know it would be Emmett or I, this time he told Emmett so go ask him. Him and Rosalie are outside in the back,” Jasper told me this then nodded towards the back door.

“Thank you Jasper, and thank you Alice for all your help. This really helped me a lot. Can I have a hug Alice? Please,” I asked her if I could have a hug even if I did smell like a mutt only because I live with one. She stood up and gave me a hug, her cold arms wrapped around my back were like chains locking me to something, but I didn’t care. She let me go. I ran towards the back door but before I reached it Emmett and Rosalie were walking through it. I tried stopping but I slide across the floor and ran into Emmett. He caught me before I hit the floor. Rosalie glared at me then looked at Emmett. Emmett got me on my feet then let me go. “Emmett, please let me know why Edward attacked the guys. Please I really want to know. I know you know why. So please tell me,” I was begging Emmett to tell me even though I probably didn’t have to.

“Emmett, you don’t have to tell her anything if you don’t want to. I love you, my monkey man,” Rosalie said giving him a kiss on the lips.

“Rosalie, I want to tell her. She really wants to know so I will tell her. Edward said that it was for the best and that maybe if he hurt Jacob, Bella wouldn’t care about him anymore, but I knew he was wrong I knew she would just get pulled in even more,” as Emmett said this it was all coming together.

“Thank you very much. Bye I have to go,” I ran out the front door got in the car and speed down the road. When I parked the car I turned it off and ran to the front doors of the hospital. I ran to Jake’s room and saw that Bella was there and that Embry and Quill weren’t in there before Bella noticed me I stepped out of the room and walked to the waiting area Embry and Quill were there but there was someone else there I walked closer to them and it was Sam and Emily, “Hi Emily I haven’t seen you in a while how is everything going?”

“Hello Josie, everything is doing great. Embry called us and asked if we could come down. Just to let you know he cares a lot and he is a keeper,” Emily said with a smile on her face.

“I know he is an amazing guy and I couldn’t ask for anyone better,” I looked towards Embry and smiled. I walked over to Embry and sat next to him, “How come you let Bella in the room?”

“Jake asked us to leave him alone with Bella so we did. I’m sorry and I love you,” Embry was gazing into my eyes and he smiled.

“It’s alright, and I love you too,” I told him as I gazed right into his eyes. We kissed right there in front of everyone. When we finished kissing Quill was grinning ear to ear.

“Aw you guys are perfect for each other. Nice job man, well done you finally picked the right girl,” Quill was still grinning ear to ear but I slapped him.

“Yeah he did pick the right girl, the one who can kick your butt and the one who will love him forever and always,” Quill looked surprised as I said this, but I gazed into Embry’s eyes and he gazed into mine. We kissed again then held hands. Bella walked into the waiting area.

“Josie, he wants to see you,” Bella told me I got up and walked over to her, “I’m sorry, I know I need to get Edward under control, and I am very sorry please forgive me.”

“I forgive you Bella. I over reacted and shouldn’t have yelled at you I am the one who is sorry,” I gave her a quick hug then walked past her. I poked my head into Jake’s room he was smiling and nodded his head. I walked into the room and sat next to him in the chair. “What did you want me for?”

“I wanted to make sure you were okay. I don’t think Edward is going to stop this,” Jake told me I wanted to find Carlisle and ask him when we could leave.

“Did Carlisle tell you when you could leave?” I asked Jake.

“No will you go ask him I really want to go home Billy is probably wondering where we are,” Jake said as he looked down.

“K I will be back in a little bit, see you soon,” I told Jake as I stood up and walked to the door. I walked out into the waiting area and Carlisle was in there I walked straight up to him tapped him on the shoulder and got his attention, “When can Jake go home?”

“He can go home whenever he wants he heals fast and he is probably almost done healing. You guys can take him home. Goodbye and have a nice night,” Carlisle walked out the front door. I didn’t realize that it was night all ready.

“Wait,” I stopped Embry and Quill from getting up, “Will you guys stay the night just in case anything else happens? Please,” I asked them because I didn’t want Billy or Jake getting hurt.

“Yeah I guess we can,” Quill said and they got up and then they walked to Jake’s room I followed them. We helped Jake out of the bed and out to the car I drove us home when we got in the house Charlie and Billy were sitting at the kitchen table. Yes thank god Bella wasn’t there.

“Sorry Billy, Jake ran into a tree,” I told Billy and Charlie. Billy was frowning and Charlie started laughing.

“How did you do that, Jake?” Charlie asked laughing a little bit.

“We were running through the forest and I wasn’t paying attention so I ran into a tree. I went to the hospital and Carlisle told me that I broke a few ribs,” Jake explained as Embry and Quill set him on the couch.

“We are sorry Billy. Jake wants us to stay the night just in case he needs anything, so he won’t have to bug you. Is that okay?” Embry asked.

“Yes it is fine you may sleep in here, but Josie needs to go to bed now,” Billy really wanted me to go to bed.

“Goodnight everyone,” I said as I gave everyone a hug then I went to bed. I heard Charlie leave and Billy went to bed and I heard Billy shut his bedroom door. In about ten minutes I heard someone open my door and walk in. I sat up in my bed really fast and saw that it was Embry.

“Sorry if I frightened you. I just really wanted to see you,” Embry said as he sat down next to me on the bed.

“It’s ok, I just wasn’t expecting anyone to come in here,” I said as I looked at him, I noticed that he had closed the door. We gazed at each other in the dark. I lay down on the bed and Embry lay down next to me.

“What do you want to do?”

“Whatever you want to do,” I said. Embry looked at me then kissed me. We heard the door open and we stopped he sat up really fast. It was Quill he must be checking on Embry and me for Jake.

“Hey Embry, get out of here do you really want Billy to kill you?” Quill asked.

“No I don’t I was just coming in to say goodnight. Goodnight Josie, I love you,” Embry explained to Quill then kissed me on the forehead.

“Goodnight Embry, I love you too,” I kissed his cheek before he left the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

909K 38.5K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
658K 21K 41
แ€แ€›แ€ฌแ€ธแ€แ€„แ€บ แ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฝแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€›แ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€€แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ธแ€…แ€ฌแ€ธแ€™แ€ญแ€›แ€ฏแ€ถ แ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€•แ€ซ. แ€œแ€ญแ€™แ€บแ€Šแ€ฌแ€•แ€ผแ€ฎแ€ธ แ€กแ€•แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€™แ€ญแ€แ€ฒแ€ท แ€กแ€แ€ฝแ€€แ€บ... ...แ€™ แ€€แ€ญแ€ฏ แ€™แ€™แ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€•แ€ซแ€”แ€ฒแ€ท....
259K 11.7K 35
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
125K 5K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...