My Possessive and Sexy Alpha...

By AlphaLover18

"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip t... More

Prologue
Rogue on the Run
I Don't Care if You're my Mate
Playing Dirty
The Luna's Blackmail
Character Descriptions
Untouchable
My Decision has Been Made
Sneak Peak
I Didn't Know You Were Jealous
Meeting the Pack
New Alpha
Another A/N
So Incredibly Sorry
The Departed
Love Me Not
The Final Battle
Epilogue

Stand By Me

74K 1.5K 699
By AlphaLover18

A scandalous chapter!!!

Please comment and tell me what you think!

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"I will assure you that will happen in due time. We need to think strategically about this. I won't risk more deaths from our pack." He threatened, emphasizing the word 'our'.

"There won't be more deaths. Our pack is stronger and we have more fighters. You've planned for months, I'm sure you have a plan for immediate attack." I argued.

He knew I was right. Carter had numerous plans just in case something went wrong. He always had a backup plan.

"I do, but it is not worth the consequences. James's death is not enough for me to go to war early. I will not seek retribution and, in turn, lose my honor."

His words made me mad. If the situation was reversed, we would already be in the enemy territory fighting them. He didn't care because James didn't mean anything to him.

"What about my honor?" I shouted at him. "They spat on mine when they killed James. I will avenge his death. With or without you." He reached out to me but I slapped his hand away.

I didn't want him touching me at all. His touch even made my wolf furious at the moment.

"We are very close to having the perfect plan. Drake and I are only weeks away from attacking. You will wait and I will kill everyone who is involved in this." He was staring down at me with the power of an alpha. I wanted to cower away but I had to remain strong.

I had to convince him this was the right thing to do. I had to avenge his death.

"You asked me what it would take for me to get better. If you do this for me, I will pretend James was never alive. He will mean nothing to me." I said emotionlessly.

It hurt to say these words about James. My wolf even felt betrayed by what I what I was saying.

"I know you're lying to me. You won't forget about him. He meant too much to you." He jealously stated.

I gave out a humorless laugh and rolled my eyes.

"Wow, you are actually jealous of a dead man. You know no boundaries." Carter narrowed his eyes at me.

"I'm not jealous of anyone. You are my mate and everyone knows that. No one would dare touch you." I had to come up with a different approach for him to listen to me because yelling at him was obviously not working.

I sighed and ran my hand over his cheek. "Don't you want me to get better?" I asked.

A stray tear fell from my eye and he quickly wiped it away.

"You know I do-more than anything. You're my mate, I love you. But, I refuse to act foolishly based on my affections for you." He pressed his lips to my forehead for a few moments. "You have no idea how much you mean to me." He whispered against my skin.

He stroked my cheek with the back of his hand and turned to leave.

I had to stop him. I had to come up with a way to make him see that I was right.

"If you attack now," I paused. He was just about to walk out of the room. He looked angry that I had stopped him to argue about attacking again. He clenched his jaw and crossed his arms over his chest.

I didn't know what to tell him. I had no way to say in words why he should believe me that I hadn't said already. There was only one way I could think.

"If you attack now," I repeated. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I will give myself to you, in every way possible."

He stood in the doorway, stunned. He gripped the doorframe so hard, I heard a crack resound in the room. Carter didn't move but he stayed frozen in place.

Every second seemed like endless years. Neither of us moved from our spots on the opposite sides of the room.  He was just standing there staring at me with a hungry look on his face.

"Come here." He growled out. I waited for a few seconds while rethinking this whole idea. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea to taunt him this way. "Now!" He yelled. 

I took the initiative and started to slowly walk towards him. I felt like a lamb going to slaughter. I was nervous and scared at what was going to happen.

My wolf, however, was going crazy inside. She wanted this, she wanted to mate with Carter. I could feel Carter's wolf reaching out to me.

I stopped less than a foot away from him. He quickly grabbed me and crushed me to his chest. His eyes flared, his hold on me tightened to where it was almost painful.

His wolf was letting out deep growls. I could tell his wolf was fighting for control.

"As much as I want you, all of you, I will not risk my pack. I am the Alpha, you obey me." He stared down at me with a longing in his eyes. His wolf was growling at him to take me up on my offer. He wanted me.

"You don't want me? That's not what your wolf is telling me. He wants his mate, he wants what rightfully belongs to him." I growled. I leaned towards him and trailed kissed over his naked chest. He gripped my shoulders and pushed me away.

"Stop provoking me. I will have you when this war is over." He reasoned. I tried to push him away from me but it didn't phase him.

I looked down at my shirt and plucked an invisible piece of lint off my shirt.

"Fine, you take care of your plans. I might go take a walk around the lands."
He gave me a skeptical look and shook his head.

"Why do you want to go out?" He sighed. I rubbed my hand up and down his chest, going dangerously low to the start of his shorts. I was provoking him and he knew it.

"Well, if you aren't going to satisfy my needs." I seductively whispered. "I am going to go find a guy in the pack to please me." I smirked.

Carter let out the loudest, most animalistic growl I have ever heard in my life. He pushed me up against the wall and restrained my hands above my head. He looked into my eyes and growled.

"You are mine. You belong to me. I will kill anyone who touches you." Carter possessively snarled.

And then he crashed his lips on mine.

His lips were unrelenting against mine. He took control and my lips were forced to obey his. He bit my lip, making me open my mouth to him. He wasted no time in sliding his tongue in my mouth.

It was hard to keep up with him. His rage was fueling him to go faster.

I wanted to move my hands around and touch him but they were still on top of my head.

This kiss was none like we ever shared before. We've had hot, steamy, and demanding kisses before but this was downright an act of possession. With this kiss, I knew I was his.

His hands ran across my sides leaving a trail of fire in their path. They squeezed my hips and went to my ass.

Carter parted his lips from mine for a second then started trailing kisses from my jaw down to my neck. I moaned and arched into him.

He sucked on my skin and lightly bit my neck. I was left panting under his touch.

He moved his lips towards my mark and paused. "I'm the only man who can touch you like this." He pressed his lips on my mark and continued to torture me with pleasure. I moaned and bit my lip.

"Only I can hear you like this." He whispered. He trailed his hands from my thighs up to my breasts. He kneaded the soft flesh in his hands.

I had never been like this with a man. It was sensual and overwhelming. My skin was tingling everywhere his hands and lips touched.

"Let go of my hands. I want to touch you." I groaned. He let go of my hands but jerked his head up to look at me.

"Keep your hands on top of your head." I sighed.

He grabbed the sides of my thin tank top and ripped it apart leaving me in only a black bra. I gasped and moved to cover my chest.

He growled and grabbed my hands and put them back on top of my head. "I said no moving." He ordered.

I nodded my head and watched him move his head towards my chest.

He cupped one of my breasts through my bra while kissing my chest. He moved his head upwards and put his lips back on my mark, grazing my neck with his canines.

"I am going to mark you again so everyone knows that you are mine."

Before I had time to object, he was biting down hard on my claim.

I gripped the back of his head with my fingers and cringed in pain. His canines were digging into my flesh painfully.

I couldn't believe he had actually marked me again. Other wolves already knew that I was mated to an Alpha. They could instantly smell my scent and realize that.

It was painful to be claimed. Carter only did it to prove a point.

I would never be with another guy other than Carter. I wouldn't belittle our bond like that. It was special to me-he was special to me.

My neck was throbbing in pain and my eyes filled with tears. He finally pulled away and licked some of my blood away.

I was proud of myself for not letting any tears fall, I didn't want to look weak in front of him.

He looked down at me and cupped my cheek. "You are so beautiful." He pressed his lips back to mine softer than he had before but just as demanding. His lips moved sensually against mine, teasing me.

I felt his arms grip my waist before he picked me up. He put his hands under my butt to support me as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I gripped the back of his hair, slightly tugging on it. I moved my lips to his neck, trailing kisses down his neck.

Carter started running up the stairs to our bedroom.

Even with the extra weight of carrying me, he had no problem carrying me up the stairs. His strength as an alpha truly impressed me sometimes.

When he got to our room, he lightly threw me on the bed. I bounced onto my back. He started crawling towards me but stopped at my feet. He spread my legs and placed himself between them.

I could feel how excited he was through the thin material of his shorts. It made me blush a bright red.

Carter grabbed my bra in both of his hands and ripped it apart just like my tank top.

I wanted to cover myself up but I knew that it would make him mad so I stayed unmoving. He was blatantly staring at my chest with no shame.

"You're perfect." He whispered.

I reached up to grab the back of his neck and pull his lips down on mine. My lips were definitely red and swollen after all of this kissing. We stayed like that for a while, just making out.

It felt nice to be close like this with him. Every touch made my heart beat wildly and my toes curl.

It wasn't until he started putting his hand down my pants when I realized this was going too far. I instantly froze and Carter felt it. He moved his hand away and sat up.

"Fuck," he growled. I quickly grabbed a pillow from the bed and used it to cover my chest.

"You can only have me if you go to war now. That was the deal." He grunted but nodded.

"I'm glad you stopped. I know I wouldn't have. I want your first time to be special, not what would have just happened." He muttered embarrassed. I could see his ears turn a light shade of pink.

I smiled and wrapped my arms around him so my chest was pressed up against his back. I kissed his neck while rubbing his chest.

"I love you so much, Carter." He smiled and stroked my hand that was rubbing his chest. "Are you still mad at me?" I questioned.

"I'm not going to lie. I'm still angry that you kept all of this from me. I wish you would have told me the truth from the beginning." He scolded me.

"I'm really sorry. The wounds were still too fresh, it was too hard for me to talk about." I shrugged.

"I know and I love you, too." He spoke.

"I'm just upset with what happened. He's gone and I'll never see him again. All I want is for them to pay for what they did to him." I darkly replied.

"I know and they will. I will rip them apart for making you cry. This war will be fought for the both of us, not just me." I nodded my head and snuggled my head into his back.

We stayed like this for a few minutes until Carter randomly chuckled.

"I have some self control, but not enough for your breasts to be pressed up against me and not be able to do anything about it." I gasped while smacking Carter on the shoulder.

"Carter!" I shouted mortified. I could feel my face start to burn again as I blushed a deep red. He laughed and pulled away from me.

"I'm going to go downstairs. Come down when you're ready."

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  My hair was a mess and my lips were red and swollen. I touched my lips remembering all the steamy kisses we shared. I brushed my hair, smoothing out all of the knots.

I put on one of Carter's shirts and walked downstairs. He was in the kitchen drinking a bottle of water. I sat down on the stool next to him.

He cocked an eyebrow, looking at me suggestively.

"Isn't that my shirt?" I shrugged and took his water from the table. I took a long drink from it and set it back down. "And my water?" I giggled and shrugged my shoulders again.

"Maybe?" I grinned mischievously.

"Since you took what belonged to me, I think you should go make me a sandwich as I am famished." I rolled my eyes but nodded. I was starving, too.

I made us some grilled cheese sandwiches at two o'clock in the morning. I made one for myself but Carter ended up eating three of them.

We were now cuddled up on the couch watching a chick flick I made him put on tv. I was fully engrossed in watching it while eating a bowl of ice cream but Carter had other plans. He was running his hands down my sides, kissing my neck, or messing with my hair. It was highly distracting.

It wasn't until a romantic sex scene came on the tv did I fully became aware of Carter's presence. Every touch of his had my body on alert.

I was still feeling hot and bothered from earlier.

The room suddenly became too feverish. I had my eyes on the tv screen but all of my focus was on Carter as he nipped my mark.

"Carter." I sighed in pleasure. "I'm ready." He immediately halted looking suspicious.

"Are you sure? I don't want to pressure you into anything especially after what happened. I can wait, you're worth it." He said seriously. A huge grin spread on my face. He could be so sweet sometimes.

"I love you. I don't want to waste anymore time. I want you completely. I know I'm ready." He smiled and nodded. Then his lips were on mine.

(A/N- I'm not going to write a smut scene. I hope you guys all understand what happens... If not then you shouldn't be reading this book:) But, if any one of you wants to write one(with my consent) imagine one, dream one then feel free to do it).

*~*~*~*~*~

I could feel someone massaging my shoulders when I started to wake up. I was still tired and didn't want to get up.

I sleepily opened one of my eyes to see Carter's chest.

"Good morning, baby." Carter smiled. I smiled too and leaned up to kiss him on the cheek. I laid back down on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Hi." I muttered sheepishly. I was still naked under the sheets and so was he.

Last night was absolutely perfect. He was so sweet and gentle. It couldn't have been more perfect. I didn't regret a single second of it.

"How are you, umm, feeling today?" He awkwardly asked.

I burst out laughing. I could tell he was uncomfortable asking the question after we had mated. But it was so cute that he cared.

"I'm sore but I'm okay. How are you, umm, feeling today?" I mocked him. He growled and squeezed my shoulders.

"Don't mock me." I laughed again and pecked his chest.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"It's only half past 11. We stayed up pretty late last night or this morning. Whatever, you want to call it." He bit my shoulder seductively.

I tried to get up but he didn't let me move. "I want to get a shower." I pleaded with him.

"Of course, let me help you with that." He smirked before carrying me into the bathroom.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Yay! They finally did it. Give me some loving for being awesome. 

Don't forget to comment and tell me what you think!!!

I love you guys like Carter loves Natalie *swoons*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 74.1K 50
#2 in Werewolf 12/05/18 Mated to a Beta and marked by his Alpha. A unique twist on the clichéd possessive Alpha stories. "W-what are you doing?" I s...
1.6M 46.4K 38
His lips pulled back into a sneer, "You will stay by me, in this fucking house." He growls, stepping into my personal bubble. His face barely inches...
512K 16.6K 31
Natalie was raised in a world where there is nothing more sacred than the mate bond. She lived with that belief all of her life, but when one of her...
2.1M 51.1K 43
"You're playing a dangerous game, my darling. Don't speak of giving yourself to me if you can't back it up." he said lowly, a smirk still on his face...