The Vampire Diaries (Klaus an...

Por klenadiaries

Book 1 COMPLETED!//After the sire bond between Elena and Damon is broken, Elena's feelings for Damon are only... Mais

Because of you
What the heart wants
I'd leave my happy home for you
Truth be told
Two is better than one
Into the past
The ties that bind
Back to you
You again
Friends again
Back in town
Everything i need
Unexpected gifts
The Reunion
Wedding gifts
Mixed Feelings
The wedding
True Love Prevails

My feelings for you

19.3K 358 75
Por klenadiaries

my tvd instagram: @toxicklaus

Dear Diary,
It's been a long time, my hectic life doesn't leave much room for anything. So much has happened and I don't really know where to start so I guess I will start with Damon, there is no questioning the amount of love I have for him and after the sire bond being broken our love has only grown stronger which is why Stefan has decided to go away for a little while the last I heard from him he was in Brazil, I can't blame him for going away after me choosing Damon. Stefan and I however left things in a good place so I'm sure he won't be gone to long. Caroline is throwing a party tonight she says its to celebrate things going back to normal and I would like think that things were going back to normal to but I'm sure something is bound to happen soon.

*front door opens*
I hide my journal in my purse and walk out of Damon and mines room (yes Damon and I share a room now) I go downstairs to find that Damon has just returned from getting more bourbon, I greet him with a kiss.

"Caroline's party is tonight"

I say while pouring myself a glass of blood.

"Oh, you're going to that, because I may or may not have had a date night planned"

he says with his devilish smile.

"Yes I'm going and so are you, so I guess we will have to reschedule our date night"

"Or we could just skip the party and have a party of our own"

He winked

"Damon you know I would much rather stay here with you but it's really important to Caroline that we are there"

He rolled his eyes

"Fine but could you at least wear this"

He laid a silver box on the table

He's always surprising me with something, I opened the box and and inside was what appeared to be a black dress I held it up and sure enough it was.

"Awe Damon you really shouldn't ha-"

He cut me off

"But I did and you're welcome"

He kisses me on the forehead and walks out side with his bourbon

I walk up to our room and change in to the dress it is absolutely gorgeous just a little showy, it's short and has a v line neck.

"Someone looks beautiful"

I turn around to see Damon behind me with his signature smirk on his face.

With a smile I say

"Ready to go?"

*at the party

"Caroline I thought you said this was going to be a small party with our close friends?"

I said questioning her.

"Well it was until Matt invited some of his work buddy's from the grill and Tyler invited his hybrid friends"

She stated while rolling her eyes

"Well I'm going to go see where Damon wandered off too"

"Wait, Elena, where's Jeremy and Bonnie I invited them but they're not here?"

"I'm pretty sure Jeremy said something about he got him and Bonnie concert tickets a few months ago and it's tonight"

"Well I'm glad they're having fun at the concert and not here"

She said and then stomped off

Oh Caroline always being over dramatic. I eyed Damon across the room pouring himself a drink, I walk over to him and take the glass out of his hand

"Haven't you had enough?"

I say while taking a drink of the nasty poison he calls bourbon

"Yes I have, but apparently you haven't"

I raise my eyebrows and take another drink when someone bumps into me and makes me spill it all over myself, I gasp and start to say something but Damon beats me to it.

"Hey watch it, you just made my girl here spill her drink"

"Oh yeah and what are you going to do about it?"

I look at Damon and see that familiar look in his eyes.

"Damon don't, it's not worth it"

I say while grabbing his arm.

He looks the guy in his eyes and says

"Apologize to her and go home"

The guy gets close to Damon

"Sorry buddy but you can't compel me I'm a hybrid"

He says while patting Damon's shoulder, he begins to walk away when Damon grabs him by the arm, spins him around and punches him. Damon is naturally protective over me but alcohol makes it worse. After the hybrid takes the blow he bites Damon right on the arm.

"DAMON NO!"

I scream, but no one could hear me over the music blasting. I look at Damon.

"We need to get you out of here now"

We arrive back home and I rush Damon up to our room.

"Elena I'm fine"

He says, but I could see the fear of death in his eyes

"No Damon you're not fine!, you're dying and the only thing that can save you is klaus's blood"

I yell at him while pacing the room

"We will just go to New Orleans, find Klaus and ask him if he will ever so generously give me some of his blood"

How could he be so calm at a time like this?

"Are you crazy? You're can't go to New Orleans! You were just bit by a hybrid! You need to rest."

"Well then we will call Stefan and he can go"

He grabbed his phone

"No Damon don't call Stefan, the last time he was around Klaus, he made him shut off his humanity, I'll go."

"No, Elena you're not going to see Klaus by yourself, he will kill you!"

He tried to get up but I stopped him

"Damon either I go or you die, and you dying is not an option"

I get my phone out of my pocket and call Matt

"Hey Matt it's Elena look I know you and Damon aren't the best of friends but I need a huge favor, Damon was bit by a hybrid at Caroline's party so I have to go to New Orleans tonight to get Klaus's blood is there any way you could watch over Damon for me?"

I heard a small sigh on the other end of the phone

"Of course Elena I'll be right there"

Then he hung up and I started to pack.

A/n So this is my first time writing a book on Wattpad, it would mean so much to me if you guys could give me feedback and help me improve on my writing skills!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

24K 273 24
Evangeline Gilbert, Elena Gilbert's little sister and Jeremy Gilbert's twin. She's genius, beautiful, kind but also bad-ass. When the Gilbert's paren...
38.9K 935 29
The Vampire Diaries.Post Season 2. Damon and Elena continue to search for Stefan, but they quickly realize he's a lost cause. While they struggle to...
243K 5.3K 32
"No matter how much you try to heal your broken problems you're only able to do as much as a tourniquet." Nothing ever happened in boring old Mystic...