No Questions Here (completed)

By stydiaHAShappened

"Are you really going to go without asking me the question that you've been dying to ask me?" "Well I'm not... More

1. He Is A Her
3. You Should Leave Me Alone
4. Mythology
5. Isn't there always a party?
6. A Bit Hungover
7. Two in the Morning
8. A Week
9. Just a Little More Than Awkward
10. Both Broken
11. Spare Room
12. New Emotions
13. Catwoman
14. The Diner
15. Male Attention
16. And If My Heart Should Somehow Stop
17. Preparation
18. The Boogey Man
19. Halloween
20. Halloween pt.2
21. Quick Apology
22. Studying
23. Starbucks
24. The Betrayal
25. I made a B
26. Epilogue
WHATS NEXT?

2. I Don't Date

9.4K 261 171
By stydiaHAShappened

Out of the many different ways to wake up, Lydia did not imagine a singing Stiles to be one. It wasn't very loud, if anything it was barely noticeable but the song was one of Lydia's favorites and could wake her up in an instant. She could hear the actual song being played off what she was guessing was his phone but his own voice filled up the rest of the empty space.

She chuckles to herself before getting out of bed and taking her hair out of the braid she slept in. Opening the door to her room, the tune automatically becomes louder, steam pouring out from under the bathroom door. Bobbing her head to the beat, she walks to the kitchen and starts up the coffee pot, humming along. The sweet smell of caffeine soon engulfs the small apartment and Lydia takes a deep breath, absolutely loving it. The boy had good taste in music, it was undeniable. His voice, on the other hand, was arguable.

"Since Bruce Springsteen, Madonna! Way before Nirvanna there was U2 and Blondie! Music still on MTV!" Stiles sings the course particularly louder than the rest and Lydia has to put a hand over her mouth to contain laughter. But then she found herself quietly singing along, the coffee filling up a chipped orange mug. She takes it once it's done and wiggles her way to the living room.

"She's seen all the classics. She knows every line!" Lydia sings a little louder than before, not even noticing the sound of the water turning off as she moves around. Stiles emerges with dripping wet hair, nothing but a towel hanging off his hips. He couldn't find it in himself to stop the music off of his phone, watching in amusement as the strawberry blonde continues with her small movements, completely oblivious to her room mate.

Stiles couldn't handle it anymore. He snickers and Lydia turns in his direction, the shocked look on her face only making him laugh even more. She flops down on the couch, grabbing her coffee off the side table and taking a sip.
"Great performance." Stiles calms down his laughter a bit, shaking his fingers through his wet hair and Lydia tries desperately not to let the coffee spill from her mouth.
"Hey, your singing woke me up!" She fires back. What she thought would be a blush on his face turned out to be a shrug and a smirk as he walks back to his room.

She didn't know why but she absolutely despised this boy.
"So," Stiles starts to talk from where he was in his room. "When are your hot friends coming over?"
Lydia rolls her eyes, checking her phone at the mention.
Text from Kira<3: how does tomorrow sound for the decorating instead? Just got a shit load of homework from our professor.

She texts back a quick okay and good luck just as Stiles appears again, taking a seat in the love seat with his eyes trailing over her. They take a moment to drink each other in. Lydia had to say, she definitely was not hating the shirtless-ness of the early morning. A pair of jeans hung low on his hips showing off the color of his boxers and she took note of the trail of hairs making their way from his belly button and down into the blue material. He wasn't built up. She could tell he didn't work out but his thin stature gave him a sort of faux I-go-to-the-gym appearance. other than that his muscles didn't stand out largely.

Stiles, on the other hand, couldn't keep his eyes off her legs, daintly crossed one over the other in shorts so short they might as well have just been underwear. The shirt she was wearing was a little overly sized, one side hanging off her shoulder giving Stiles a sneak peak of the black laced bra underneath.
"The hot friends?" He breaks the silence. She squints her eyes as if trying to see something that wasn't there before taking a drink of her coffee.

"They're coming over tomorrow instead." She shifts on her couch cushion.
"Great I'm sure my boy Scotty will be dragging Isaac along. On Thursday's my friends come over." He emphasizes the word 'my' as if she wouldn't believe he had friends. The a light knock comes from the door and a grin spreads across his face. He mutters something along the lines of "always on time" or "just in time" but Lydia can't quite make it out as he jumps up to let whoever it was in.

A feminine voice squeals as he opens up and Lydia looks over her shoulder just is time to see the newcomer jump up and wrap her legs around his waist. Girlfriend. She was pretty. Brown hair, tan skin, short shorts and ankle boots that Lydia suddenly wanted to know where she bought them.

"I missed you so much, baby. I mean...it's only been a week but what else was I supposed to do without you?" The girl pouts before crashing her lips to Stiles and Lydia rolls her eyes for what seems the millionth time that morning. His hands move from the back of her knees to her ass as they eat each other's faces out while Lydia awkwardly sits there. Maybe she should've gotten up and went to her room but she didn't really want to disturb whatever was going on.

Stiles kisses transfer to her neck and the girl rests her chin on his shoulder, opening her eyes she spits the strawberry blonde.
"Who's the girl?" She asks breathlessly. With a groan, he pulls his lips from her skin to look at the girl in question.
"She's not my type." He sighs to which the brunette nods.
"Obviously, she still has clothes on."
"Room mate." Stiles breaths to which the girl "ahhhhh's" and goes straight back into kissing him.

Lydia stands and clears her throat. "Speaking of rooms, I'll be in mine if you need me. But you probably...won't since you're kinda investing in each others faces." She talks longer than necessary before quickly retreating to the safety of her room, closing the door while sighing of relief.

She takes her phone from her pocket to call Allison. The best thing about the girl was that she usually picked up before the third ring.
"Alli, kill me now." Lydia groans, going to her closet to rifle through outfit options like she always did when she was bothered.

"What happened?" Allison asks.
"He has a girlfriend!" Lydia whisper hisses. "And she's over right now and they were making out while I was there on the couch and-" A girly moan sounds from the other room, cutting Lydia off and she practically gags.

"What was that?" Allison asks. Lydia starts to notice the faint sound of a creaking bed and this time she literally does gag.
"Ohmygod they're have sex right now." Lydia wished she could go lean over the toilet in case she did spill but that room was even closer to the action. Instead, she pulls out an unseasonal purse, that she never really cared for anyway, and dumped any stray lip glosses on the ground before shoving her face in the sweet smelling bag.

"WHAT?! Why don't you leave?!" Allison exclaims.
"Cause I don't have a key to get back in yet and I can't find my car keys. As much as I'd love to go sit out in the parking lot, I don't feel like getting kidnapped today." Lydia quickly explains.
"Right there, baby!" The girl shouts and Lydia makes a fake hurling noise.
"I'm going to throw up. Please don't mention my infatuation with Justin Bieber at my funeral when you find my corpse in the morning." Lydia fake hurls again for affect. She can practically see Allison rolling her eyes.

"You'll live just put on headphones and turn up the volume all the way." Allison says and Lydia nods as if the brunette can see her.
"But I swear to god, if I hear any noises from him, I'm out. I'm done. I don't care if I'd get kidnapped I will straight up bail on this apartment." Lydia frantically starts to search her room for her noise cancelling headphones while quickly saying her goodbyes to Allison.

"Thank you lord." Lydia silently praises, kissing the headphones before jumping on her bed and plugging them into her phone. Sweet sweet serenity. She turns up the volume all the way, as instructed and sighs to herself as no sound leaks through. Best sixty eight dollars she's ever spent. She sits for a moment just to be sure that the headphones are in fact working before pulling out school work.

Minutes later her bed was littered in a layer of ecology text books, highlighters, and school notes as she aimlessly jamming out. She doesn't hear the knock on her door as she closes her eyes and starts to lip sync. Doesn't even know Stiles is in the room until she pops her eyes open at the course, letting out a small scream.

"Someone's having fun." Stiles chuckles as she takes off the headphones, the music still faintly playing. Lydia checks the clock on top of her dresser to see its been two hours and she notes how Stiles has changed from jeans to sweats. Still no shirt, she comments in her mind.
"Sounded like you were having some fun too." She throws out a fake smile to which he chuckles.
"Oh you heard that?" He grins, fully aware that she had in fact heard.

It was safe to say she was now frustrated. Lydia slams her textbook shut, discarding the headphones around her neck while scooting off the edge of the bed.
"I'm busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?" She spits causing a low rumble of a laugh from Stiles.

He places a hand over his heart while fake wincing. "Ouch, Princess." She glares at the nickname.
"So what's her name?" Lydia asks with a sigh once she's done putting up her books.
"Tanya? No! No, it was Tori! Definitely Tori..." He corrects himself. She eyes him with slight confusion.
"You don't know you're girlfriends name?" She asks.

He scoffs, shoving his hands in the pockets of his sweats. "Girlfriend?" There was slight laughter in his tone. "Sweetheart, I don't think you understand. I don't date. And you'll learn that in a couple minutes when the next girl shows up."
Lydia was shocked to say the least. Sure she had heard about these type of people who sleep around but never had she actually known one.

The thought sank in her stomach because her belief was to do it only if you loved the person. And here he stood with a smirk on his face with a look that screamed sex maniac yet she couldn't picture him like that. A knock on the door interrupts her thoughts and he licks his lips.
"You might want to keep those close by." He points to the headphones before exiting her room.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Authors note:

Today was such an unbelievably good day! I don't even know why it just was😋
Comment, read, enjoy!
-Chloe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

481K 10K 21
•Part 1 of the Pack Relations Series• [Completed] Stiles always thought he'd be pining over Lydia forever with no one noticing him, him in turn endin...
3.8K 127 10
It has been four years since Stiles said goodbye to Beacon Hills. Four years he has spent mainly on his own trying to get away from the pain he felt...
68.5K 3.3K 53
***CURRENTLY UNDER REVISION *** "Welcome to the humble abode of misfit toys," Isaac mutters and claps Stiles on the back. - Isaac's mother had gotte...
1.3K 17 17
Even though the Nogitsune is gone Stiles hasn't gotten better, the nightmares have only gotten worse, but the nightmares have changed to flashbacks o...