Flabby Patty

By NightCirkus

[Completed] 'Flabby Patty' has stuck ever since she was a kid. Just because she was not skinny with a perfect... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
*BONUS CHAPTER*

8.

9.1K 340 89
By NightCirkus

It was quite obvious that I spent the whole week hanging out with Mac at school, outside of school, everywhere. Avery was more than happy about me having a "boyfriend". Although, we hadn't even kissed again after that one night we met.

"I am glad to see you trying to make new friends, Patty," Angie smiled at me from across the table.

"I guess so," I shrugged playing with the strings on my hoodie. "Its just Mackenzie and Avery really."

"Have you been working on your writing?" Angie adjusted her glasses over her nose.

I shook my head because I had completely forgot about Beaconsfield.

"Patty," Angie reached out and took my hand in her palms. "I see you have great potential. You just need to meet the right people, you know."

I flushed and she raised her eyesbrows.

"So you have met someone?" she chuckled letting go of my hand.

"No," I scoffed. "He's just really cool and all."

"Love is a wonderful thing," Angie let out a laugh.

"Ew," I grimaced. "Its not even love."

"Yet," she winked at me and I swear I almost puked.

"So I decided something," Mac said as he drove us in his car. After school, he would plead for me to let him drop home but I felt weird to be using him to avoid the school bus.

"What?" I asked, writing away in notebook.

"Can you like leave that alone and focus me for one second," he pulled the notebook away from me, and threw it behind on the backseat.

"RUDE," I slapped his arm. "Okay. Decided what?"

"You're not really a fancy date type of girl," he patted his fingers upon the steering wheel, smiling softly. "So I decided to take you home instead."

"You take me home everyday," I rolled my eyes.

"No, silly," he laughed pulling on a strand of my hair. "I meant my home."

Okay, so all these weird images flashed into my head. Me and him naked on his bed, having sex. What the hell was wrong with me? Maybe he just wanted to hang out.

"Earth to Patty," Mac shook my shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"Huh what?" I took a gander at him and realized I was blushing thinking about what lay under that shirt of his.

"You're nervous," he chuckled and slowed down the car pulling into a driveway. Yup, it was his house.

I didn't say a word until we walked up to the doorstep and he rang the bell.

"Will anyone be home?" I stammered looking down at my feet. My head was throbbing, my heart was beating fast, my sweat glands were out of control. In short, I was dying of nervousness.

"Yeah," he grinned. "Just my mom."

Fuck.

The door swung open and a petite, middle aged woman smiled at the both of us, her dimples showing. That definitely was his mom.

"Oh hi," her soft voice spoke. We both walked inside and she asked us to remove our shoes. "Who's this friend of yours Mackenzie?"

"Oh this is my girlfriend, Patty," he smiled admirably at me and then looked back at his mom.

I was not his girlfriend!

"Lovely," she nodded. "I have made some lasagna, which is Mackenzie's favourite. Go wash up and I'll get everything ready darlings."

His mom was the sweetest woman. I mean my mother never cooked anything for me.

He led us both upstairs to his room and with every step, my legs started to feel weaker.

"I am not your girlfriend," I mumbled as we walked into his room. It was quite tidy for a guy and it smelled just like him.

"Yes you are," he frowned at me taking off his varsity jacket and tossing it across the floor.

"No I am not!" I folded my arms over my chest.

"Really Patty?" He took a step towards me and brought down his face close to mine. I wanted to back away as his blue eyes burned right into mine, but my legs wouldn't budge. "You are my girlfriend."

His breath smelled like heaven and candy canes and candy floss and all that amazing stuff. It always felt like Christmas around him by the way he smelled.

"I-I don't.." I stuttered nervously and by now i felt my ears were fuming hot. He glanced at my lips and then back into my eyes again.

"Relax," he whispered and made his lips meet mine. I exploded with ecstasy and there I was melting into his arms again. His warm hand gently moved down my back and pulled me closer to him. My heart was throbbing so loud that I thought he could hear it too.

He pulled away slowly, tilted his head to the other side and kissed me again. Gosh, he tasted magnificent. His tongue softly parted my lips and for a minute I thought about pulling away. But I didn't want to. I want him to be mine, only mine.

So, I let him and we both shared the glorious tastes of our tongues. He squeezed my body gently with his arms making me gasp through our kiss. I had never gotten that far with a guy and Mac was taking all of my firsts. My first date, my first kiss, my first french kiss and I don't know what else.

We pulled away when we heard his mother call out for us, "KIDS! FOOD IS READY!"

It was time for me to turn into a tomato again and he smirked. His fingers pushed away the strands of hair away from my forehead and I felt his soft, plump lips kiss it. "You're so cute when you blush."

I nodded, biting my lip. He was making me fall for him so hard and this was definitely going to be a problem.

"There you go," Mac's mom smiled placing a piece of lasagna on my plate.

"Thankyou," i smiled and took a bite. It was oozing withe cheese and one of the best lasagnas I had in a long time.

"Like it?" She asked and Mac glanced at me while he ate.

"I love it," I nodded and she must have seen the way I ate to judge that it was remarkably delicious.

"So Patty," his mom broke the silence except the clatter of forks on our plates. "What do your parents do?"

"Oh," I squeaked out wiping my mouth with a napkin. Mac didn't know about my dad or any of my problems at home. I didn't want to bother him but mainly I didn't want him to think I was some depressed fat ass. "My father passed away when I was little and my mother works as a consultant."

"I am so sorry," his mom shook his head. "Mackenzie's dad and I separated last year but I am sure he are told you."

He had told me but I hadn't told him anything about my family.

"You never told me about your dad," Mac frowned.

I shrugged. "You never asked."

His mom noticed the tension building up so she offered me a second serving and I happily took it.

"That was why we moved here," his mom continued.

I nodded listening to everything she talked about.
After we finished eating, I helped her with the dishes while Mac watched us.

"You should consider setting Patty as an example," his mom scolded him. She kept washing the dishes and I wiped them dry. "Mac never helps me around the house!"

"I do!" He gasped.

I couldn't hold in my laugh.

"Her mother is so lucky," she shook her head and a lump formed in my throat. My mother didn't give a crap about me.

"If you're done," Mac complained. "Can I borrow MY girlfriend now?"

I flushed the way he said the g word.

His mother laughed and nodded. "Ofcourse. Go ahead darling, i'll finish off here."

Before I could answer, Mac grabbed my hand and dragged me to the living the room. There were two shelves full of a number of books and picture frames.

I walked to it and my eye caught one specific picture. A little boy with a huge grin on his face sat on a man's shoulder laughing away.

"Is this you?" I asked him, running my fingers across the frame. That was definitely his father.

A strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist and I felt his chin rest on my shoulder from the back. "Yeah and that's dad."

My temples throbbed and my mouth went dry. "What are you doing Mac?"

"Holding you," he whispered sexily into my ear and caressed my earlobe. My body heated up and no, not because of my hormones. But because he made me so freaking nervous!

"What if your mom sees?" I whispered trying to get out of his arms but they were too strong.

"So what?" he closed his eyes as he buried his face into my neck. We stood like that for about ten minutes which seemed like eternity. Everytime he was around, I seemed to forget all my worries, stresses and I didn't even feel insecure about my weight anymore.

I could feel his breath against my skin which gave me goosebumps. He made my body react intensely to his breath, touch, presence, everything.

I glanced at the clock on the wall and it was getting late. "I should go home now."

He let go and turned me by my shoulders to face him, pouting. "Do you have to?"

Ugh, such a cutie.

"Unfortunately," I sighed sticking out my lower lip. His lips brushed against my forehead and I was back among the clouds high up in the sky. How could one person make you feel so many things one at the same time? I was falling in love with him, hard. So freaking hard. And all I could hope for that he was too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
305K 9K 61
"I wouldn't mind watching you. Maybe we could tan together this summer." He suggested. "Without having tan lines." I could feel the smirk playing on...
310K 11.6K 70
This story talks about a high school girl who's fat but beautiful. Everyone makes fun of her. Her dad's died when she was still in middle school, fro...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...