The Connection (Lesbian Story)

By LoveAday

Meet Michelle and Eva, a lesbian couple who's sex life needs a serious jump start, Meet Lauren, Michelle's be... More

The Connection - Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 10
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14 (Part 1)
Chapter 14 Part 2
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Epilouge
Melissa and Alex

Chapter 25

2K 44 14
By LoveAday

Simone p.o.v.

Shit shit shit! I cussed Lauren and Michelle out in my head as Amina sped to the hospital. Apparently they had spun off the road and hit a ledge then flipped over it. I fiddled with my phone nervously. It rang and I jumped from surprise then answered. It was Michelle's mom.

"Hello??"

"Michelle has a broken collarbone, they said the airbag hit her shoulder when it came out. The car is totalled. The only thing they'll tell me about Lauren is that she had to have emergency surgery. They won't even tell me for what!" Her voice was dripping with worry and frustration.

Amina pulled up by the doors to the emergency room and I jumped out.

"I'm gonna park, text me their room." She said. I nodded.

"What floor and room are they in?" I asked Ms. Carter.

"Level 3 room 2116."

I held back tears as I pressed the button for the elevator.

"Be there in a second." I said and hung up.

Amina p.o.v. .

"Dammit Cass! I'm tired of you not answering the phone. Lauren and Michelle were in a car accident. You need to get your ass back here and be with her. Or at least with me cause this is some heavy shit and I need my best friend. Call me back."

I hung up angrily and sat back in my seat. I hated hospitals. Everyone is either sick or sad. I thought about the countless hospitals I'd been in and out of as a child and shuttered. I didn't need to bring up those memories, I'd buried them for a reason.I texted Simone to find out the room number. I really wished Cassie were with me.

~~~~

Simone clutched my arm as the doctor looked at us solemnly.

"W-what? What is it like a concussion? Why does she need surgery for a concussion?"

"Cerebral Contusions are a lot more serious than concussions. Your sisters was pretty severe and we took her into surgery to control the bleeding around her brain and make sure she gets and adequate amount of blood flow to the brain."

"Is she going to be ok??"

"We never know with these situations Miss...?" She looked down at the clipboard in her hand, "Hall?"

Simone nodded.

"The brain is touchy. I've had patients come out of this surgery completely fine. Other experience memory loss, numbness in certain areas or there body, emotional instability. You never know."

Simone buried her face in her hands and rocked back and forth. The doctor shot us a look of sympathy.

"I can assure you that Lauren is in the best hands." She handed me a pamphlet on brain contusions then left.

Simone started crying and I held her close to me and bit my lip to keep from crying myself. Ms. Carter came over and wrapped us both in a hug, kissing our foreheads and murmuring reassurances.

Suddenly the door to the room burst open and Eva came in, followed by her father and mother.

"Is she ok?? Whats wrong with her shoulder, where is Lauren?"

"Her collarbone is broken. Laurens in surgery." Michelle's mom answered.

Eva started talking in French to her parents and they frowned but left. She sat on the bed beside Michelle and gently kissed her cheek. Michelle's eyes fluttered open.

"Hey baby." Eva said gently.

Michelle tried to sit up then winced in pain and lay back down. Her mom ran to her side.

"Your collarbone is broken Michelle, don't try to get up right now."

"The car accident..." She looked around, "Where's Lauren is she ok?"

"She's in surgery." Ms. Carter informed her.

"Surgery why??"

"She has a bit of brain injury. Do you remember what happened?"

Michelle thought for a moment. "I was trying to take her phone cause she was texting Cassie. When I turned around a car was coming so I had to swerve off the road. That's all I remember..." Michelle started crying, "It's my fault isn't it. My best friend is hurt its my fault!"

"Shh shh shh calm down Princess. You know Lauren wouldn't blame you for any on this. Why don't you try to go back to sleep until she gets here?"

Michelle still looked upset but closed her eyes. Eva curled up next to her on the bed. Simone leaned on me and closed her eyes too, Ms. Carter sat on the couch and rubbed her temples. We were in for a long night.

Cassie p.o.v.

It had been an hour and I was feeling a lot better. Miyah put on another movie and we laid together cuddling.

"Do you have my phone?" I asked Miyah. She nodded and handed it to me. I turned it on and sat it down beside me. It started buzzing like crazy so I picked it back up. I had about a dozen missed calls from Amina, voice mails and messaged. I opened the messages and read them. A chill ran though my body.

"What's wrong?" Miyah asked.

"Lauren and Michelle got into a car accident. Lauren's in surgery."

"Oh." Miyah's eyes widened. "Do you want to go check on her?"

I hesitated and Miyah sighed then got up.

"Get dressed I'm driving."

"You don't have to come I'll be fine." I knew Lauren wouldn't be happy to see Miyah.

"I'm not chancing you having another panic attack on the road. Get dressed hurry up."

She had a point. I got up and did as she said.

Lauren p.o.v.

The room was bright. Too bright in fact. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It hurt to do that. Where am I? I thought to myself. I tried to recall what happened before I was asleep. I remembered being upset. I couldn't remember why though. I opened my eyes and realized I was in a hospital. I also immediately noticed a large curtain beside my bed and the sounds of heavy breathing. The door opened and a lady came in.

"Hello Lauren glad to see you're awake. I'm Dr. Barnes. Do you remember what happened?"

"No but I'm in pain."

"The nurse will come give you medicine shortly. Bear with me for a moment."

I nodded.

"I'm going to say some names and you tell me if you know them and how."

"Ok?"

Dr. Barnes smiled and sat beside me.

"Simone?"

"That's my sister."

"Michelle."

"My best friend, her girlfriend is Eva. Simons's girlfriend is Amina..... Not to be rude but what's the point of this? Are they ok??"

"Yes they're fine don't worry. You and Michelle were in a car accident."

"What?? Where's Michelle?"

"Take a deep breath sweety. Michelle is over here."

She pulled back the curtain to reveal a sleeping Michelle.

"Oh thank God. Where's everyone else?"

"I had them wait outside for a moment. You suffered from a brain contusion after the accident Lauren. Common side affect of that is memory loss. I didn't want you to be overwhelmed if you didn't remember them."
"Oh"

"Do you want me to go get them now? She asked. I nodded.

She left the room. I sighed and thought about what she'd told me. Memory loss was a big deal.

I tried to remember everything I could,

Michelle, Eva, Simone, Amina, Cassie, Miss Carter, Mama Rose. Cassie.

I felt a pang in my chest when I thought about her. I wondered where she was. Before my mind could trail off down that road the door opened and Simone rushed in followed by everyone else.

"Laurie I was so worried about you!" She hugged me tightly and I winced in pain.

"Careful" Miss Carter said.

"Oh sorry... I'm so glad you guys are ok, You almost died Lauren!!"

I looked at her wearily. Michelle groaned and I looked over at her. She looked over and our eyes locked.

"Oh thank god you're ok. I was so worried I'm so sorry Laurie."

Michelle watch out! The flashback hit me like a brick. I remembered tumbling. Hang up the phone Lauren! I remembered Michelle reaching.

"Laurie??"

I shook my head and came back to reality,

"It's not your fault I shouldn't have distracted you, you were just trying to look out for me.... Is the car ok?"

"It's totaled." Michelle said glumly.

Her mom sat on Michelles bed beside Eva,

"I'll get you a new car I'm just glad you girls are ok." She said.

I yawned and nodded.

"Sleepy?" Amina asked. I nodded again. Simone stretched out beside me.

"Go to sleep." She told me.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to drift.

Cassie p.o.v.

I listened to my voicemails on the ride. Most of them were from Amina cussing me out. A few were from Jennifer and her temp. I noticed one from Lauren:

"I wanna know why Cassie." She sounded drunk. I hear a struggle and Michelle telling Lauren to hang up the phone. "I was a good girlfriend. Except for when I kissed Michele and stuff but I loved you I don't get--

Michele watch out!!"

There was the sound of tires screeching and then a loud thud before it cut off.

I felt like I was about to faint. What was wrong with me. Why did I say all those bad things about Lauren to Miyah. That I didn't love her? That I would leave her? What did I want? Who did I want? I glanced over at Miyah. She was beautiful, smart, brilliant, and she knew everything there was to know about me. I had wanted her, and I got her. But what I felt for her was lust. Infatuation.

Don't get me wrong I cared about Miyah but I was in love with Lauren and no matter what I tell myself to not believe it it would always be true. I saw myself with her, a future with us living together. Waking up to her every morning. I let my anger and hurt drive me into Miyah's arms, something I knew Lauren wouldn't forgive me for. Why though? Was I afraid of falling for Lauren, falling so deep that I couldn't control myself? Was I trying to drive her away? I didn't have an answer for that. It was as though I had blacked out, become an entirely different person for the past few hours.

I didn't see a future with Miyah but I didn't want to lose her again. She knew everything about me. I glanced over at Miyah again and she peeked at me.

"You ok?"

"Yeah just thinking."

"About?"

"... I think I'm going to try and work things out with Lauren."

"Excuse me?"

"I want to work things out with Lauren." I said again slowly.

"Cassie you're just saying that because she's been hurt and you feel responsible."

"No, Miyah, I love her."

"Don't give me that bullshit Cassandra."

"Ugh don't call me that."

"That's your fucking name isn't it Cassandra, Cassidy, Cassie. It should be bull shit cause that's all you do."

"Don't be like that, I didn't want to hurt you Miyah."

She gripped the wheel tightly and sniffed.

"Well you've already fucking done that. You come and sweet talk me, we fuck and now this. And I believed every fucking word too. You lying bitch."

I reached for her and she yanked her hand away swerving slightly.

"I didn't lie! I was talking out of hurt and confusion and I didn't know what I wanted so I took what I craved. But I see clearly now and I just don't want to lead you on anymore than I already have. I'm not in love with you Miyah. I just wanted you."

Miyah wiped her eyes but said nothing.

"Please say something." I said.

"What am I supposed to say Cass?" Her voice cracked, she cleared her throat and continued, "You lied to me and used me and I fell for it. Because I love you, I've love you for years and I kept it to myself to avoid just this. I have a damn doctorates degree. But here I am like the damn fool that I am driving you to check on the girl you choose over me." She broke into a sob.

"Miyah pull over."

She pulled to the side of the highway and stopped the car before crying some more. I sighed and pulled her closer to me.

"Why? Why would you do this to me??" She looked up at me, her face tear stained. I wiped her tears away.

"I care about you, so much."

"Stop saying that no you don't!!"

"Shh shh yes I do."

"But you're in love with her."

I nodded. Miyah broke into tears again. I rocked her back and forth. After a while she sat up and wiped her eyes.

"I want you to be happy Cass. Even if it's not with me. If Lauren is who you want I can respect that."

I raised an eyebrow at her, "Really?"

"Yes, now let's get you too the hospital." She smiled at me weakly and started the car back up.

"How far are we?" I asked.

"About 45 minutes now."

I looked out of the window into the night. What would I say to Lauren once we got there? Another question I had no idea how to answer.

Lauren p.o.v.

Time moves slower in hospitals. I felt like I'd been there forever but I'd only taken a short nap. When I woke up Michelle told me everyone went to eat in the cafeteria then she fell back asleep after the nurse came and gave her pain medicine. I flipped through channels for a little while. The room door opened.

"Is the food here any good?" I asked. I looked over and saw Cassie standing there.

I turned back to the tv, "Why are you here?"

"Amina called me, I was worried about you." She came and stood next to me.

"We broke up."

"That doesn't mean I can't care..."

I sighed. "I had a brain contusion. Had to have emergency surgery. I'm fine now though, I think."

"I'm glad you're ok." Cassie looked me over and glanced at Michelle who was still fast asleep.

"She ok?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah she has a broken collar bone but it could be worse."

"Ouch but I'm glad it's not anything worse, can I sit beside you?"

"Sure."

She sat so that she was facing me. I kept my eyes on the tv screen.

"Lauren I'm sorry."

I felt my eyes water but I didn't respond.

"Look at me Lauren."

I ignored her. She took the remote from me and turned the tv off.

"Lauren I love you, For a moment I lost sight of that because I was caught up in lust for someone else. But you're the woman I'm in love with. And I want to work things out."

I bit my lip and kept my eyes lowered. I knew if I looked at her I'd fall for it all but I needed to be strong and get answers.

"Where did you go when you left?" I asked in the steadiest voice I could.

"I went home, to New York."

The room door opened and a very pretty lady walked in. She reminded me of Megan Good but curvier. She was beautiful and statuesque, she appeared a bit older than Cassie.

"What??" Cassie asked the lady wearily. She shifted uncomfortably.

"Cass baby, are you coming back to my place tonight or staying here? Because I need to head back home"

"Baby?" I echoed.

Cassie looked at her wide eyed.

"I'm staying here you can go."

"You want me to leave?" The lady asked. She frowned.

"Yes I'll talk to you later. Me at Lauren were discussing something."

The lady's brow furrowed then she turned to me with a fake smile.

"Oh you must be Lauren. Cassie's play toy. Hope you're doing ok."

"Miyah shut up and go home!" Cassie stood up.

"Miyah!?" I asked in disbelief.

The lady smirked. "Yeah that's me. But you have a good night sweety." She turned to leave, "Oh yeah, you'll be glad to know that Cass is only in a relationship with you so you won't fuck anyone else, she doesn't really love you. That's what she does to every girl."

Cassie pushed Miyah out the door

"Including me!" Miyah yelled behind her. Cassie slammed the door. Michelle woke up and looked around groggily,

"Cassie get out you suck." She slurred sleepy. She turned over then fell back asleep.

"Is what she said true?" I whispered.

Cassie p.o.v.

"No Lauren it's not I swear."

"Then why would she say that??" Laurens eyes searched mine and I could see her tears forming.

"She's just bitter Lauren-"

"Did you fuck her."

"I-I well.."

"Don't lie to me. I can take the truth but I can't take your lies Cassie. I won't put up with it." She slammed her hand on the bed, "I want the truth!!"

I sighed. "I'm in love with you not her."

"I asked did you fuck her."

"Laur-"

"DID YOU FUCK HER CASSIDY??"

"Yes!! Ok, but it didn't mean anything I was angry and confused!" I confessed. "I fucked up! I know and I'm stupid and I don't deserve you but I'm begging you please give me another chance because I need you. I need you to keep me stable. I need you because I'm so in love with you and I've never felt this way about anyone. Not even Janelle. When I'm with you I want to protect you. The thought of hurting you make me sick to my stomach. And I was so afraid of that. Of hurting you and losing myself again in the process. But I'm not afraid anymore. I just want you. Only you."

Tears streamed down Laurens face. I reached to wipe them away just as she reached to wipe mine.

"Do you mean that?" She asked.

I nodded.

She closed her eyes and pulled away from me.

"I need time Cassie. You hurt me, and I can't forget it just like that."

I nodded and lowered my eyes as I quickly wiped my face.

"Ok I understand."

The door to the room opened.

"Cassie!"

Simone ran to Laurens side protectively.

"It's ok Simone we were just talking." Lauren said. Simone glared at me.

"I thought something bad had happened to you." Amina scolded me. "You can't just run off like that."

"Sorry." I stood up. "I better go."

"Stay at the house." Lauren said.

"No!" Simone protested.

"Simone calm the fuck down I'm an adult. Cassie's staying at the house."

Simone sighed. "Fine, but if you put your hands on my sister again I'm kicking your ass."

I nodded soberly.

"I'll see you later." I glanced at Lauren and she avoided my eyes. I sighed then left.

I waited for my uber outside the hospital. I would take time but I would make things work with Lauren. She deserved that much.

Simone p.o.v.

After Cassie left Lauren went back to sleep. I sat with Amina on her bed. My phone started ringing and I quickly silenced it before leaving the room to answer.

"Hello?"

"Hola Simone."

"Cat?"

"Yes, I miss you. How are you?"

"I've been better." I replied glumly.

"What's wrong?"

"Lauren was in a car accident. The doctor said she had a brain contusion."

"Oh Simone, baby I'm so sorry to hear that! Is she ok??"

"Yes she had surgery we're at the hospital now."

"Allenwood medical?"

"Yeah."

"I'm here too with my mom and abuela."

I looked around, then blushed for thinking she'd be behind me or something.

"What floor are you on?" Cat asked.

"I'm on the 3rd floor. In the waiting room by room 2116."

"Oh I'm on 2 I'm coming up."

"Ok."

Cat hung up. A few minutes later she came around the corner. She hugged me tightly. She smelled like roses, I wrapped my arms around her as I remembered how nice it felt to be near her.

Cough cough

I jumped back and turned to see Amina standing behind me.

"Cat, what an unpleasant surprise." Amina said dryly.

"Amina how are you?" Cat said politely.

"Why are you here?"

Cat seemed unfazed by Aminas rudeness.

"Amina really?" I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her so that I could whisper in her ear. "Don't be jealous we're just talking baby."

"I'm not jealous I just don't like her."

"No, you're intimidated by her. But you have no reason to be. We talked about this." I looked up at her. "I chose you."

Amina sighed. "Ok whatever." She stepped away from me and went back in the room.

"Glad to see y'all made up." Cat said.

"Yeah I almost thought we wouldn't."

We sat down in the waiting area to talk. Cat filled me in on what was going on with her grandmother and I told her everything going on with Lauren. She left about 10 minutes later when her mom called her back downstairs. I want back into the room. Lauren was still asleep. Amina avoided looking at me as I sat down beside her.

"Baby..." I whispered.

"If you want to be with her tell me now." Amina whispered angrily.

"What? No Amina I don't to be with her. Stop being ridiculous." I grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"You're bae. For life."

"Mhmm." Amina said.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be stubborn."

Amina smirked and lay on my shoulder. "I'm taking a nap."

I kissed her forehead, "Sweet dreams."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren p.o.v.

About 2 weeks had passed. Michelle had been released from the hospital the day after we went in but I had to wait while they ran tests to make sure my brain activity was normal. I was alone in my room since Simone and Amina had gone out for food. It was almost 2 and I was waiting for Cassie to come take me on my daily walk, which my doctor recommended for me to stay alert and get some exercise. Cassie had been there when the doctor recommended it and volunteered to walk with me.

Cassie and I didn't really talk on the walks. I was still kind of pissed at her but I liked being near her. Like I was happy she came back but every time I saw her I replayed what Miyah had said over in my mind.

The hospital door opened and Cassie came in. I got up out of bed and she hugged me gently.

"Hey Laurie." She murmured.

"Hey."

"Ready?"

I nodded and reached for my IV stand. Cassie held the door own for me and we started our walk. We went the same route everyday. Down the hall. Down a flight of steps, circle the second floor, take the elevator to the 5th floor and circle it before talking the steps back down to my room. We did all this in silence. When we got back to the room the Nurse Kelly was there changing my sheets.

"Hey sweety did you have a nice walk?"

I nodded.

"Good, glad you're active. Let me know if you need anything."

"Actually I was wondering if I could take a shower possibly. I feel kinda gross." Simone had brought me fresh underwear but I hadn't been allowed to take a shower before.

"That should be no problem. You'll need some one to be here with you though."

"What about the IV?" I asked. I sat on the edge of the bed a little tired from the walk. Cassie leaned against the wall watching us silently.

The nurse looked at my papers before coming over to me and taking the IV out of my arm.

"You should be fine until dinner gets served. Just push the button if you need anything." With that she left.

I looked over at Cassie. "I'm going to shower now." I got up and got what I needed from the bag Simone had brought for me. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. Almost immediately there was a knock.

I peeked out.

"Don't lock the door." Cassie said.

"Why not??"

"What if something happens. I need to be able to get in here."

I rolled my eyes. "Might as well sit in here with me then. I'm locking the door." I tried to close the door back but Cassie stopped me with her foot. She pushed the door open with ease and came in, locking it behind her. I blushed not realizing how weak I had become.

"Good to see I can still make you blush."

"I don't need you in here with me." I stated.

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before. Go on and shower I won't disturb you."

I frowned and hesitated. It was true she had seen me naked before. Cassie leaned her back against the wall and raised an eyebrow at me. I sighed and turned my back to her, quickly got undressed and into the shower. The hot water felt nice on my skin and I swore that I'd never take a shower for granted again.

After I'd washed my hair and scrubbed my skin to my contentment I stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me. I brushed my teeth then Cassie opened the door for me and we left the bathroom.

I pushed the room door closed and dried off then put on some new underwear and the fresh hospital gown that the nurse had brought for me. I sat on the bed cross legged and motioned for Cassie to sit in front of me. She took off her shoes and joined me.

"I'm still mad at you." I said.

"I figured that."

"Have you talked to her?"

"Miyah?"

"Who else?"

"No I haven't. She's been blowing up my phone though."

"Oh." Inside it felt kinda good to know Cassie was ignoring Miyah for me.

"Will you lotion my legs for me? The lotions in my bag."

Cassie got it and sat back in front of me. I stretched my legs out and she started to rub lotion on them. I leaned back and closed my eyes.

"Where are Simone and Amina?" Cassie asked.

"Food. They knew you were coming so they probably went home for a nap too."

"Oh ok." Cassie finished my legs and I pouted.

"That felt good. Do my back."

Cassie rolled her eyes but repositioned herself so that she could rub my back. I pulled my gown off and laid on my stomach. Her hands felt like magic on my back. She kneed down the center or my back and up my sides. A small moan escaped my mouth.

"You say something?" Cassie asked.

I felt my face heat up, "No keep going that feels good."

She went down my back and up my idea again. I tried not to squirm away. I thought about the last time Cassie and I fucked. I was all good until she.... I sat up and pulled the gown back on.

"Thanks that's enough." I said.

Cassie looked momentarily confused then got up and put the lotion away.

"Lay with me." I suggested. I scoot over so that she could lay beside me and I snuggled next to her.

"You know I love you." Cassie whispered to me."

"I-I love you too."

"I haven't laid next to you like this in forever." Cassie pointed out.

"True."

I looked up at Cassie. Her pretty eyes, fluffy eyebrows. Her full lips. I kissed her gently. I had missed kissing her. She sighed and kissed me back.

"I've been wanting to kiss you for the past 2 weeks." She whispered.

"Why didn't you?" I whispered back.

"You were mad at me I didn't want to pressure you." She whispered again.

"Why are we whispering." I asked normally.

"I don't know."

Cassie leaned in and kissed me again, full on. Passionately. She held my face and kissed me. I kissed her back as I clutched her side and pulled her closer to me. She slipped her tongue in my mouth and it intertwined with mine. I moaned and pushed up against her.

"I want you." Cassie told me. She nuzzled my neck.

"I want you too." I tangled my hands in her locs.

"We can't do anything here though. The nurse will walk in any minute."

"So." I pushed my hips on her again and pulled her in for another kiss.

"So I don't think she'd be very happy if she came back and your ankles are behind your head." Cassie laughed and I smirked.

"You have a point." I admitted.

"We'll have to wait till they release you... And you've gained your strength back."

I pouted, "Who knows when that will be they've been running tests on me for almost 2 weeks now it sucks."

"Be patient, they just want to make sure you're fully healed before you leave. The brain is sensitive." Cassie laced her fingers in mine and kissed my hand.

"I keep thinking about that, what if I had lost my memory? If I couldn't remember you, would you have lied to me about what happened?" I asked.

"No, I'd own up to it. Plus Simone probably wouldn't have let me near you if that was the case."

"That's tru--"

The door opened and Nurse Kelly came in.

"Had a nice shower Hun?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Good. And good news you don't have to put the IV back in. Tomorrow were going to test your blood and your brain activity and if all that comes back clear you can leave tomorrow night."

"Yay finally!" I grinned.

Nurse Kelly laughed, "It's not that bad here... My shift is almost over so I'll see you tomorrow. Nurse Amber will be in here around dinner time. If you need anything between now and then still call someone will come check on you."

"Ok thank you so much."

She nodded and smiled as she took my bag off of my IV stand and left.

I grinned at Cassie, "I'm so excited, call Simone."

Simone p.o.v

"I feel like I should stay here until she gets better. I can pay someone to get my notes and sign me into class." I was telling Amina.

"I don't think that's a good idea. You had perfect grades last year, if you stay here it's going to affect your gap."

She was right. I didn't know what to do.

My phone rang, it was my dad.

"What."

"Good afternoon to you too." My dad said sarcastically. "We've sold the house. You guys have 3 weeks to clear out. The buyers are tearing it down and rebuilding it."

"What where is Lauren going to live??"

"She isn't even out of the hospital yet." My mom chimed in in the background.

I rolled my eyes. "You guys are idiots."

"We gave you 2 million each just get a hotel room till you figure things out. We're splitting the money for the house. Our lawyer will send the checks to Michelles house." My dad said. "I already talked to her mother about it."

"Why can't you just bring it to us."

"We leave for Dubai in the morning baby." Mom answered.

"Of course you are. I'll tell Lauren. Bye."

I hung up.

"What's happening?" Amina asked.

"We have 3 weeks to pack up and move out."

"Yikes that a split second."

"I know.

My phone rand again. It was Lauren.

"Hey, you ok?" I answered.

"Yes! I might get out tomorrow."

"That's good I'm happy." I tried to sound cheerful.

"What's wrong?" Lauren asked.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie."

I sighed and told her about the phone call with mom and dad and me wanting to stay back and help.

"No no no you can't you need to be at school. Don't worry about the house you just pack up your stuff for college and we'll put the rest in storage. Michelle and Eva will help with the rest."

"Are you sure. That's a lot to handle."

"I got it Simone. Just do what you can before you leave. You don't have a lot anyway you took most of your things to school."

"Yeah you're right. Amina and I will be there later to check on you. Do you need anything?"

"I'd kill for a strawberry smoothie."

"Gotcha. See you later."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Authors note : My life is a mess and so is this story lol sorry this took so long to publish, I'm easily distracted. Enjoy :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.9K 654 31
Alice- Alice is one of the most shy girls in her high school. When a popular boy named Kendall meets her for the first time, they both find love at f...
466K 6.4K 51
The night after her parents death, she's forced and threatened by the Queen at the age of ten to get engaged to the princess whose father is the murd...
286K 10K 50
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...
1.2K 45 12
It started with a dare and leads to something more. Anna being the new popular student. Almost everyone either hates her, love her or want her. She...